Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

bluefirecorp

The Ultimate Script

47 posts in this topic

Description:

The Ultimate Script (TUS) is an all-in-one (AIO) script. It does every skill, every quest, and can do anything in the game. Every task in the game will eventually be added to this script1. If a player can do it, so can this script.

Background:

Project: Originally, this script idea started on RSCA. I even had a POC written for Nexus before it was shutdown. The project failed due to the lack of focus and my shitty development skills. Now I have a focus and am more prepared to take on the challenge, even without the best dev skills. If Tribot happens to go down during development of this script, the project will finally die, permanently, but I want to give it a new life here.

Personal: I have a stable career and am a full time student, which takes a lot of my free time. The bright side of this is I'm able to afford to pay devs for their time to contribute to such a project. If you're interested in contributing to a project such as this, feel free to shoot me a PM.

Script Development: 

The script is currently being developed town by town. If something can be done in that town, it is being coded into the script. Rather it be claiming runes from the Training Wizard or just talking to the RuneScape Tutor about the game, it will exist within the script. The starting town for RuneScape players is Lumbridge, and so that will be the start of this script. Also, the script is only being developed for the free-to-play world until everything from Tutorial Island to Dragon Slayer is added to it. Once the entire F2P world is conquered, P2P features will be implemented.

Current Town Overview:

• Lumbridge
    • Skills
      • Mining
        • West Swamp Mine
        • Training Mine
        • Combat
          • Cows
            • North
            • East
          • Chickens
            • North
            • East
          • Goblins
            • West
            • East
            • North(?)
          • Spiders
            • West
            • East
          • Men
          • Rats
        • Smithing
          • Smelting
        • Woodcutting
          • Normal trees
          • Oaks
          • Yews
        • Cooking
        • Fishing
    • Quests
      • Cook's Assistant
      • The Restless Ghost
      • Rune Mysteries
      • Sheep Shearer
    • Miscellaneous
      • Prayer Altar
      • General Store
      • Axe Shop
    • Bank Skills (Money Making)
      • Chocolate Dust
      • Crafting

Once Lumbridge is complete, I will add it as a free script on the repository for 1 month. This will allow users to get a feel for how to operate the script and give me more data to analyze for the next town I work on. There will be no way to opt out of data gathering at this point3.

Project Timeline:

Originally, this project was supposed to complete a half a decade ago. Obviously, it hasn't been. If I do fall behind, I'll do my best to leverage third-party developers to catch up. I have divided my objective based work into weekly segments. Each week there should be a Sunday, Wednesday, and Friday update. The progress of the goals are color coded4.

• Week 1 (October 9th - 15th):
    • Fishing
    • Cooking
    • Cook's Assistant
    • Sheep Shearer
  • Week 2 (October 16th - 22nd):
    • Crafting
    • Chocolate Dust
    • Mining
    • The Restless Ghost
  • Week 3: (October 23rd - 29th):
    • Combat
    • Rune Mysteries
    • Script Argument Generator
  • Week 4: (October 30th - Nov. 5th):
    • Woodcutting
    • Smithing
    • Miscellaneous
    • Antiban Implementation
  • Week 5: (November 6th -  12th):
    • Code Refactoring
    • Bug Squashing
    • Data gathering
  • Week 6: (November 13th - 19th):2
    • Alpha Release
    • Bug Squashing
  • Week 7: (November 20th - 27th):
    • Process Reflection
    • Beta Release
    • Cleanup
    • Preparation for Varrock

Script Progress Updates

Week 1: Wednesday Update:

I've finished up fishing. Everything works flawless and even removed the one spot that's unreachable. Automatic walking south if no fishing spots are available on the North. I've verified my cooking method works flawlessly, but I still need to make it more generic and more objective oriented rather than the specific procedural crap I have written now. I've written finished up most of the logic for determining the current step in the Cook's Assistant Quest, but I'd like to add a second method for it (talking to the Cook rather than looking at the quest guide). The goal of this script is to be able to start it from anywhere, at any step, and it be able to handle the conditions to get to the point of doing it. It was always a huge time consumer trying to get accounts setup when I was botting.

I'm hoping to perfect my cooking method by tomorrow evening. I'd also like to collect the egg and bucket of milk by Friday's update. Hopefully, that'll leave Saturday to finishing up Cook's Assistant and working more on Sheep Shearer. I'm hoping to finish up Sheep Shearer on Sunday, which technically puts me slightly behind (damned school work).

My progress so far has been pretty decent but not as fast as I had originally hoped. I'm up to version 0.000100 already and at 2267 lines of code.

Week 2: Sunday Update

Well, we still have a couple tasks that need to be finished up from week 1. Overall, the progress is only slightly delayed. I need to just finish up gathering flour and ending the quest for Cook's Assistant. I was trying to make a global climbing method rather than a unique one per building... sheep shearer just needs to finish the doors and it's done, so really less than 3 hours of work on those (minus all the bug fixing later on).

Crafting will allow me to 'catch' up with the previous' week of task. Chocolate dust is the first 'money making' method added to the script. Crafting, Dusting, and mining should be done before my Wednesday update. That leaves a few days to tackle The Restless Ghost. Hopefully, we see all green next Sunday. =)

Week 2: Wednesday Update

We did it! Woot! After a few stressful nights and obtaining an insurmountable pile of technical debt, I've managed to to caught up with my work. Last week's tasks are done. The technical debt is crazy on it all. It all needs rewritten, but it works, and that's what counts during these sprints. Honestly, walking in all ganky and I need a better way to handle walking. I was planning on writing my own web walking, but that would delay progress by a few weeks. I've been checking out  AdvancedWalking but haven't managed to give it a try yet.

I've also even finished crafting and making chocolate dust this week already. Mining is still in progress. This is where I started playing around a bit more (trading out better axes per level in banking methods), which is dragging down overall progress. I'll probably stop screwing around with the features and go simple for the next couple of weeks. Anyway, mining just needs to be verified, and I'm off to The Restless Ghost... 

Week 3: Sunday Update

Mining is done. The Restless Ghost needs polished, but it's worked (at least once... with only 1 bad spot, stupid webwalking fails). I need a better walking algorithm badly. I may delay the project a couple of weeks to fork Advanced Walker and start implementing it into my script. For this week, I'll keep on goals, but if I run into many more walking issues, I'll need to do something. 

Combat is very walking intensive. You have walking to the monsters, running around collecting drops, walking to safe spots, etc. It's a nightmare and a half. Each monster's location almost is hard coded and is a huge pain in the ass to write. 

Rune Mysteries is actually mostly written. After writing the other couple of quests, talking to NPC and selecting chat options only takes a few seconds to write. Most of the quest is walking (which is an issue, but one that's easily solved). Combat/Rune Mysteries should be done before Wednesday and I'll be working on the script argument generator next.

The script argument generator will allow me to stop statically loading classes and load them via base64 encoded text. Once I'm done writing it, I'll publish it to one of my webservers.

Feature: Data Mining

The script will be more advanced than anything else on the market, in terms of data. It will log everything. This data will be analyzed heavily to help detect why an account gets banned. Users will be able to view their own data, which may make it easier to make decisions in the future. They may notice that botting X skill is way more profitable than botting Y skill over Z time frame. Premium users have the option to opt out of data mining3.

Future Pricing:

The script will have a monthly cost associated per instance, probably $5 per instance. Additional areas/towns will be one-time costs (normally less than $25) and will be permanently added to all instances.

There will be 3 hours of 'free-use' per month of the script, limited by Tribot account and IP address. Trying to abuse this system will result in a ban from ever using this script again.

New areas will have a beta period of two weeks, in which time the cost will be 50%. If the beta area doesn't live up to your expectations, you will be able to receive a 100% refund, but will not receive any future discounts for the area (which means paying the full price).

Future Feature: Account Handler

The account handler will allow users to specify the RS account to use, the task to execute, and the time to run.

·         Account A | Task 1 | 0-11:59 

·         Account B | Task 2 | 12-17:59

·         Account C | Task 1  |18-23:99

Future Feature: Remote Control

Remote control will allow users to view the status, change tasks for accounts, and even interact with the game in real-time. This will be all accessible through a mobile friendly website or a well-designed controller launched from the Tribot client.

Future Suggestions:

If you have any suggestions for this script, shoot me a PM. I'm always open to new ideas and new methods1.

1: Private methods will allow individuals to ‘patent’ a method. The method may be locked to their account depending on the contractual terms. PM me to discuss terms. Please be aware, I cannot currently fulfill any of these obligations or receive payment until I have obtained the script writer rank.

2: The timeline is rather uncertain even after the 6th week. There are quite a few external factors in my life and outside help cannot be guaranteed. Also, at this point, code is going live. During this time, I’ll need to start writing other scripts (open source ones) to gain the script writer status. The script writer status should not be hard to obtain However I'm not sure I have many friends within this community and I'm positive my code isn't perfect. This may cause a delay due to my example open source scripts being the bare minimum requirements.

3: To opt out of data mining, the user will have to generate a GPG key and upload the public key to their account. The data can only be viewed by decrypting the input data with the private key. Any other data will be considered public data. This data should only be used for research purposes and should not  be used maliciously. Any public data released to the general public will have more private information, such as usernames, anonymized. The general public data will never include bank pins, account usernames, or account password.

4: Goals marked in green are completed goals. Yay!

Goals marked in yellow are goals which are in progress of being completed. Hopefully there is only one or two of these by the end of the week and shows the project running slightly behind.

Goals marked in red are hard objective goals. Hopefully, there are none still listed as red after the end of the week, otherwise there was a major setback in the timeline and beta release may be delayed.

Edited by bluefirecorp
3 people like this

Goodluck man, I'm currently doing something similar. Just not as fancy :D 

My goal is just to start you off in RS currently, like get you to 30 in a few skills that you can train around lumby. Might add tut island or quests later on but small steps :P I'll be interested to see how it turns out :) 

2 minutes ago, AussieBotter said:

How are you going to sell this without Premium Scripter rank....?

I love to know that too "SoonTM"

On 10/9/2016 at 8:52 PM, Z3D said:

Goodluck man, I'm currently doing something similar. Just not as fancy :D 

My goal is just to start you off in RS currently, like get you to 30 in a few skills that you can train around lumby. Might add tut island or quests later on but small steps :P I'll be interested to see how it turns out :) 

Thanks! Yeah, I'll be watching your script progress. I've wrote most of tutorial island for Tribot in the past and it really just needs tweaked a tiny bit  (uber slow and inefficient, too much shitty code). But I figured after Lumbridge, tutorial island would be next.

On 10/9/2016 at 10:36 PM, luck or skill said:

nice dude :D you should defs work with other scripts to get this done faster and maybe with better quality

Thanks! Yeah, I'd love contributions from others. I was going to try to find devs from outside the RS cheating scene just to get fresh eyes on this rather than someone neck deep in their own projects.

On 10/9/2016 at 11:41 PM, AussieBotter said:

How are you going to sell this without Premium Scripter rank....?

Magic! Actually I'll obtain the premium scripter rank around week 8 or so. My idea was to release tutorial island, basic lumbridge fisher (cooker), and the restless ghost as free and open source scripts, which should grant me at least the script writer rank around week 6. Hopefully I can work with USA or Trilez for the premium script rank. They'll be able to view the source code and hopefully a project of this scale will catch their interest. Who knows, maybe it'll be the beginning of the next 'rsbots' (Nexus reseller) but with Tribot.

5 hours ago, bluefirecorp said:

Magic! Actually I'll obtain the premium scripter rank around week 8 or so. My idea was to release tutorial island, basic lumbridge fisher (cooker), and the restless ghost as free and open source scripts, which should grant me at least the script writer rank around week 6. Hopefully I can work with USA or Trilez for the premium script rank. They'll be able to view the source code and hopefully a project of this scale will catch their interest. Who knows, maybe it'll be the beginning of the next 'rsbots' (Nexus reseller) but with Tribot.

Don't hold your breath mate, I'll believe it when I see it. Until then I think you're dreaming.

Good luck with your project!

I'd honestly would've waited until you got premium rank to release this thread, but regardless, project seems organized. Keep up with the schedule and pls dont go mia

I like how people try to bash people for trying something new, personally I wish you the best of luck, don't let arrogant self-centred people get you down :)

You're wasting your time for many reasons, but good luck.

1 person likes this

I have also been working on something like this for a while now. You are going to need a lot of patience to complete it and you shouldn't set your goals too high at first. 

Good luck with your project. :) 

Edited by Aropupu
1 person likes this

18 hours ago, Sphiinx said:

This is a joke right?

Yes, it's totally a complete joke. /s Actually, it might get finished this time without crappy devs getting in the way.

15 hours ago, AussieBotter said:

Don't hold your breath mate, I'll believe it when I see it. Until then I think you're dreaming.

Is the process for getting premium the premium scripter rank really that slow? I'm not sure you speaking from personal experience.

15 hours ago, erickho123 said:

Good luck with your project!

I'd honestly would've waited until you got premium rank to release this thread, but regardless, project seems organized. Keep up with the schedule and pls dont go mia

Thanks. I was considering waiting until the script was nearly done, but I figured rally the community rather than trying to explain something complicated after it's finished. Hopefully, I can keep ahead of life and won't have to go MIA.

15 hours ago, Butta said:

kinda pointless script, but good luck :)

How do you figure? I've already caught about 10k shrimp =D

13 hours ago, Toofstah said:

I like how people try to bash people for trying something new, personally I wish you the best of luck, don't let arrogant self-centred people get you down :)

I won't. It'll be interesting to see them using my script once it's complete though. =D

6 hours ago, Aropupu said:

I have also been working on something like this for a while now. You are going to need a lot of patience to complete it and you shouldn't set your goals too high at first. 

Good luck with your project. :) 

The goals that have been set are actually pretty decent, I think. They're not uber complicated and it builds a solid foundation for the next few steps. I'm looking forward to actually getting this monstrosity built.

My Wednesday update should be coming in the next few hours.

Edited by bluefirecorp

On 10/14/2016 at 4:20 PM, vipertrek79 said:

Been watching this since the start. Will be interesting to see how this actually pans out.

Thanks for the support, hopefully you'll like the end results.

Below is my most recent update. I missed Friday's update for last week.

Week 2: Sunday Update

Well, we still have a couple tasks that need to be finished up from week 1. Overall, the progress is only slightly delayed. I need to just finish up gathering flour and ending the quest for Cook's Assistant. I was trying to make a global climbing method rather than a unique one per building... sheep shearer just needs to finish the doors and it's done, so really less than 3 hours of work on those (minus all the bug fixing later on).

Crafting will allow me to 'catch' up with the previous' week of task. Chocolate dust is the first 'money making' method added to the script. Crafting, Dusting, and mining should be done before my Wednesday update. That leaves a few days to tackle The Restless Ghost. Hopefully, we see all green next Sunday. =)

We did it! Woot! After a few stressful nights and obtaining an insurmountable pile of technical debt, I've managed to to caught up with my work. Last week's tasks are done. The technical debt is crazy on it all. It all needs rewritten, but it works, and that's what counts during these sprints. Honestly, walking in all ganky and I need a better way to handle walking. I was planning on writing my own web walking, but that would delay progress by a few weeks. I've been checking out  AdvancedWalking but haven't managed to give it a try yet.

I've also even finished crafting and making chocolate dust this week already. Mining is still in progress. This is where I started playing around a bit more (trading out better axes per level in banking methods), which is dragging down overall progress. I'll probably stop screwing around with the features and go simple for the next couple of weeks. Anyway, mining just needs to be verified, and I'm off to The Restless Ghost... 

12 hours ago, bluefirecorp said:

While this is a interesting script choice for sure, a lot of the stuff you have chosen to do per week would take a normal scripter like 2 hours to do. I don't know how viable this would be though since the main goal of botting these days is to gold-farm as much as you can before bans. It would be a cool side project but also premium script does take that long. And once you're premium scripter waiting for your script to be approved to become a premium scripter takes a while as well.

On 10/20/2016 at 11:01 AM, godspower33 said:

While this is a interesting script choice for sure, a lot of the stuff you have chosen to do per week would take a normal scripter like 2 hours to do. I don't know how viable this would be though since the main goal of botting these days is to gold-farm as much as you can before bans. It would be a cool side project but also premium script does take that long. And once you're premium scripter waiting for your script to be approved to become a premium scripter takes a while as well.

Really? Only two hours to do entirely on each's week taks list. Are you sure that two hours allows them to implement all the fail-safes to make it fully autonomous or are we just talking a hand aid?

It's actually quite viable. A script like this handles everything for you. From creating your account in tutorial island to running to automatically transferring the gold to a mule after a certain amount. Hell, it'll be eventually able to handle your mule transactions automatically for you. The whole goal of this script to automate a gold farm. Automate the entire system and scale it hard. Ideally, I'll be running this script privately on over 500 bot instances.

Waiting for the script to be approved shouldn't be an issue as long it's generating me money... I figured I'd earn more selling the script that I would be trying to gold farm myself, but we'll see.

Hide contents

Mining is done. The Restless Ghost needs polished, but it's worked (at least once... with only 1 bad spot, stupid webwalking fails). I need a better walking algorithm badly. I may delay the project a couple of weeks to fork Advanced Walker and start implementing it into my script. For this week, I'll keep on goals, but if I run into many more walking issues, I'll need to do something. 

Combat is very walking intensive. You have walking to the monsters, running around collecting drops, walking to safe spots, etc. It's a nightmare and a half. Each monster's location almost is hard coded and is a huge pain in the ass to write. 

Rune Mysteries is actually mostly written. After writing the other couple of quests, talking to NPC and selecting chat options only takes a few seconds to write. Most of the quest is walking (which is an issue, but one that's easily solved). Combat/Rune Mysteries should be done before Wednesday and I'll be working on the script argument generator next.

The script argument generator will allow me to stop statically loading classes and load them via base64 encoded text. Once I'm done writing it, I'll publish it to one of my webservers.

3 minutes ago, bluefirecorp said:

be running this script privately on over 500 bot instances.

L0l

Just now, zeslicer said:

L0l

Proxies are the largest challenge, but I'm curious to see how Jagex would react to 150 or so bots running from the same public IP. Wonder if it'd be an insta-ban or if I'll be able to transfer the gold off fast enough.

Just now, bluefirecorp said:

Proxies are the largest challenge, but I'm curious to see how Jagex would react to 150 or so bots running from the same public IP. Wonder if it'd be an insta-ban or if I'll be able to transfer the gold off fast enough.

Lock every single acc on the ip before you can even trade like 3 of them. are you mentally unstable ?

1 minute ago, bluefirecorp said:

Really? Only two hours to do entirely on each's week taks list. Are you sure that two hours allows them to implement all the fail-safes to make it fully autonomous or are we just talking a hand aid?

It's actually quite viable. A script like this handles everything for you. From creating your account in tutorial island to running to automatically transferring the gold to a mule after a certain amount. Hell, it'll be eventually able to handle your mule transactions automatically for you. The whole goal of this script to automate a gold farm. Automate the entire system and scale it hard. Ideally, I'll be running this script privately on over 500 bot instances.

Waiting for the script to be approved shouldn't be an issue as long it's generating me money... I figured I'd earn more selling the script that I would be trying to gold farm myself, but we'll see.

Reveal hidden contents

Actually you would profit way more privately than selling it publicly. Selling it however would require less work for less money. I personally have a automated farm for f2p, that can do any f2p activity I want, and it handles muling (both the bots and the mules), tutorial island, 7qp, and automatic account creation/replacement on bans. Just to give you a rough idea, my farm makes me 15k/hr per acc on avg, and I run around 200 accounts. You can do the math, I run this farm thursday-thursday with little down time. If your entire goal is to release a f2p automated farm for premium status, then you can get rid of a lot of useless stuff you're adding in. It took me 1 week (really 2-3 days of actual coding) to write my automated farm, and took about 2 hours to add additional gold-farming methods. 

1 person likes this

43 minutes ago, zeslicer said:

Lock every single acc on the ip before you can even trade like 3 of them. are you mentally unstable ?

Hmm, I doubt that's correct. Otherwise ISPs in Australia who use NAT for IPv4 conservation would see a lot more problems.

43 minutes ago, godspower33 said:

Actually you would profit way more privately than selling it publicly. Selling it however would require less work for less money. I personally have a automated farm for f2p, that can do any f2p activity I want, and it handles muling (both the bots and the mules), tutorial island, 7qp, and automatic account creation/replacement on bans. Just to give you a rough idea, my farm makes me 15k/hr per acc on avg, and I run around 200 accounts. You can do the math, I run this farm thursday-thursday with little down time. If your entire goal is to release a f2p automated farm for premium status, then you can get rid of a lot of useless stuff you're adding in. It took me 1 week (really 2-3 days of actual coding) to write my automated farm, and took about 2 hours to add additional gold-farming methods. 

You may be right about keeping the script private for short term profit. However, I'm playing the long game here.

Shame that once this script goes public, your script won't be that impressive anymore because everyone will have their own private bot armies.

Why would i want my Goldfarm to be wandering around Lumbridge wasting time before getting banned when I could be using that time to make money?