Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jockrey

Can't buy VIP

26 posts in this topic

I just bought some credits because I want to purchase VIP but when i click purchase nothing happens, I've restarted my comp and the rest of the site works just fine. Not sure whats going on. I even tried it on different devices and browsers.

Edited by jockrey

I was charged, yes. $8 and $1 (not sure why). My account shows as having 8 credits however like OP said, when I click on any purchase link nothing happens*

*blue overlay with no content

tested on Chrome, Firefox, and mobile chrome

Yah exactly. I'm not charged anything, I'm saying i have the credits to purchase vip but when I click purchase I get the overlay just like @deadskulz said.

Same thing is happening to me! What is going on?

Edited by HueLauj

@HueLauj prior to today you had an IPV4 address. It seems like your internet service provide recently switched over.

Edited by YoHoJo

33 minutes ago, YoHoJo said:

@HueLauj prior to today you had an IPV4 address. It seems like your internet service provide recently switched over.

How does that even make sense? I haven't touched my provider.

52 minutes ago, HueLauj said:

How does that even make sense? I haven't touched my provider.

They touched you :)

@YoHoJo I just purchased credits using paypal (not had an issue before) to also buy VIP but after payment there was a database error. I've been charged $8 twice on my paypal but have no credits. Any idea?

3 minutes ago, Cypher said:

@YoHoJo I just purchased credits using paypal (not had an issue before) to also buy VIP but after payment there was a database error. I've been charged $8 twice on my paypal but have no credits. Any idea?

You're on IPV6 also, we'll have to sit tight for a patch. 

Just now, YoHoJo said:

You're on IPV6 also, we'll have to sit tight for a patch. 

Very strange was only aware my ISP offered IPV4, Ok no problems will wait and see what happens. Is there anyway I can buy credits in the mean time? If I purchase with a card instead of paypal will that yield the same issue?

I am also having this problem when trying to upgrade to extended. Looking forward to seeing the patch GL :shy:

Edited by bc27118

2 hours ago, YoHoJo said:

@jockrey @deadskulz @HueLauj

I just realized you all have IPV6 internet.
IPV6 addresses are relatively new, and may be what's causing the issue.

TRiLeZ will be working on a fix.

JUST SO EVERYONE IS AWARE THIS IS NOT AN  IPV6 INTERNET PROBLEM.  THIS IS A SIMPLE FRONT END MISTAKE!   

Ipv6  has been around since before this website was created. When clicking on purchase VIP a blue screen comes up ... upon hitting enter the screen gets darker and darker.   This is not due to your internet.  Those running through proxies and Tor should know this.  It was a lame excuse and his way of telling you that he has no idea what the problem is.   

2 hours ago, YoHoJo said:

A user needs <=v4 addresses simply to use the website? 

I was able to successfully bot, just not able to load the content on the purchase page

Edited by deadskulz

18 minutes ago, kod1ak_ said:

JUST SO EVERYONE IS AWARE THIS IS NOT AN  IPV6 INTERNET PROBLEM.  THIS IS A SIMPLE FRONT END MISTAKE!   

Ipv6  has been around since before this website was created. When clicking on purchase VIP a blue screen comes up ... upon hitting enter the screen gets darker and darker.   This is not due to your internet.  Those running through proxies and Tor should know this.  It was a lame excuse and his way of telling you that he has no idea what the problem is.   

I noticed that all users experiencing this issue have an IPV6 address, so I'm assuming that may have something to do with it.
It could be something else, but I don't have access to the codebase to check.

1 hour ago, YoHoJo said:

I noticed that all users experiencing this issue have an IPV6 address, so I'm assuming that may have something to do with it.
It could be something else, but I don't have access to the codebase to check.

IT is all good mate.  It's not IPV6 though.  Otherwise we would not be able to access the page itself.  I think it's just a common bug 

This must be similar to the reason why so many people are getting fraud checked when they try to purchase credits (happened to me). Please get this sorted.

2 hours ago, kod1ak_ said:

IT is all good mate.  It's not IPV6 though.  Otherwise we would not be able to access the page itself.  I think it's just a common bug 

Although the page itself is accessible to users with IPV6, I was thinking after the button is pressed some database manipulations occur involving IP address.

I saw a post earlier today where a user got a DB error "column IP cannot be null" when trying to verify his email.
He had an IPV6 address, and the query used INET_ATON, which takes an IPV4 addresses, or results in null.
So I'm thinking activating VIP does something similar.

Or someone with IPV4 can buy VIP and confirm otherwise, who knows!

Edited by YoHoJo