Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
zealfaith

LG and ABCL2

12 posts in this topic

A person told me to use ABCL2 and LG which is a hook to osbuddy. I have no clue what any of this means but how do i go about specifically utilizing these two things in order to help being insta banned? if someone could please give me a very thorough explanation that'd be awesome you know the TLDR kind of explanation 

I do have somewhat of a clue with ABCL2 and i notice that some bots in their description say that they have this. Is there anything i need to do on my end? or do I just run the script if it says it has abcl2 and not worry about anything. 

Just now, zealfaith said:

I do have somewhat of a clue with ABCL2 and i notice that some bots in their description say that they have this. Is there anything i need to do on my end? or do I just run the script if it says it has abcl2 and not worry about anything. 

You don't have to do anything. Running LG with OSbuddy + ABCL2 simply means running the client in LG mode hooked to a OSBuddy client (since it doesn't work well with the regular client) and run a premium script that has ABCL2. 

Okay I am getting more of a picture. How do i run the client in LG mode hooked to a OSBuddy client? I am assuming i need to download an osbuddy client first xD

3 minutes ago, zealfaith said:

Okay I am getting more of a picture. How do i run the client in LG mode hooked to a OSBuddy client? I am assuming i need to download an osbuddy client first xD

Yep. You have to download OSBuddy and run it. After you ran it and it loaded the RS Client, open TriBot and make sure to run it using a 32-bit version of Java. If you use a 64-bit version it won't work. Then simply start a Looking Glass client on TriBot. Bear in mind that you need to be VIP Extended to be able to do so. 

gotcha also... I can't seem to find anything that says a looking glass client? is it hidden until i become VIP extended and how do i go about navigating to enable LG client.  P.S. am i using scripts with tribot or Osbuddy at this point after i enable LG?

Edited by zealfaith

Looking Glass (LG) comes highly recommended by me

yes you need VIP-E to run it, after you open osbuddy and login and launch tribot instead of clicking "New client) click "New Client (Looking Glass)" under it

then bring up your osbuddy client over the top of tribot (dont know if this is needed but i do it when botting multiple acc)

and wait for tribot to find the client, then just run scripts as normal. ucan control your account through osbuddy or tribot client now

Thanks everyone for all the help. not using LG results in being banned almost instantly it seems?

perm ban? i havent been banned for months when using LG

just start again dude :) im happy to recommend scripts if you like. you are new so im letting you know there ARE some bad scripts here which u will get banned if u use.

so if u think it dsnt have ABCL2 or looks robotic then dont use the script.

also instant ban? maybe u got bot bustered? usually theres a delay with bans because they have to look at ur acc and history.

dont give up dude:)

@zealfaith

Personally I use the standard OS client, not OSBuddy when I'm using LG, as osbuddy is known to have memory leaks over time. Then the ABCL2 factor is just script reliant, depending on the antiban compliance of the individual script(s) in use.