Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
borax

Getting Banned

18 posts in this topic

I botted for approximately..... 2 1/2 hours, at most 3.

I logged out, smoked a nice blunt that periled with the finest Tabaco leaf straight from the amazon itself. The bud within this beast of a leaf was basically the color of the power rangers combined into on big green nugget of love.

So I log back on. BAM! I got the ban hammer within the 3 hours of botting. GG RIP Lost 120m cash and I was a mith ftp pure.. so gg.

2 people like this

Ouch, that really sucks.

Was it the first time you botted on the account?
What script did you use, and where at?
Did you use breaks?

All ban talk should go here: 

55 minutes ago, borax said:

I logged out, smoked a nice blunt that periled with the finest Tabaco leaf straight from the amazon itself. The bud within this beast of a leaf was basically the color of the power rangers combined into on big green nugget of love.

So I log back on. BAM! I got the ban hammer within the 3 hours of botting. GG RIP Lost 120m cash and I was a mith ftp pure.. so gg.

Don't bot on acc you care about then.

1 person likes this

You must have tons of accounts and money since you didn't bother taking basic precautions. 

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, borax said:

verry nice

Why are you all ripping into him for, show some compassion. It sucks losing anything of value no matter what it is.

1 person likes this

On 10/10/2016 at 0:04 AM, justin54 said:

i wana know why hes so specific about the bud hes smokinglol

Sounded pretty relevant to me. 

On Thursday, October 06, 2016 at 7:34 AM, WYD said:

Don't bot on acc you care about then.

Lol.. sorry but how dumb were u

3 minutes ago, mega bot said:

Lol.. sorry but how dumb were u

At less i own a house in IRL.

1 minute ago, WYD said:

At less i own a house in IRL.

Im talking about the dude who lost 130 mill on his bot.. i was agreeing with you hahahah

3 minutes ago, mega bot said:

Im talking about the dude who lost 130 mill on his bot.. i was agreeing with you hahahah

#Sleepy #Sorry <333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

5 minutes ago, chrismm said:

same happend to me. ill not reffer tribot for anyone thats for sure, this bot is very bad

Using LG? A premium script?
I have accounts on their 4th bond. Obviously you dont bot on an account that your not willing to lose, but if you do it well you wont lose accounts often.

On 11/17/2016 at 0:31 PM, chrismm said:

same happend to me. ill not reffer tribot for anyone thats for sure, this bot is very bad

what did you guys get banned while doing may i ask?

On 17/11/2016 at 0:31 PM, chrismm said:

:lol: good one.. ignore this guy!

If you take all the precautions that's all over these fourms when botting, you'll be fine. 

Don't bot on an account you wouldn't want getting banned, if your botting you at the risk for being banned . But from what I've read the best thing to do is use LG, proxies, paid/private script, and using break handler . Since I've started using all these precautions and doing some human activity on the accounts, I haven't gotten a ban. I'm not gold farming but I do have several accounts each getting high stats and making some bank.