Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
dirtycows

Become a leader

Recommended Posts

Hello fellow Tribot members I'm Dirtycows :) you probably know this already but any who I'm also a fellow script user*Free*. So, I posted on Reddit but failed and, then discovered this amazing website and, It seems to be flawless when comes to the developers and, buyers an overall the community! :) but a It seems to be a little dull on updates not sure maybe looking in the wrong area's but anyways I was wondering if anyone can point me to were I can learn to create scripts, and afterwords I'll assemble a team of script writers and, we will ruin Jagex not really ruin but make them a little stronger because I do want them to become better at detection then again I want them to work for it! So, their for I want to master the skill of scripting and, making it a game of (Cops and Robbers but(Scripters and, Developers)) :) So, I am a nobody as of now and, not trying to say I'm better then anyone because I'm not I'm just aware from looking around in many different forms that If you don't have any rep+ You wont be trusted so, that is what I want to change about this account! Soon I will be donating to the website and, upgrading to VIP/Premium but I do want to meet and, get to know the community through this post or, many more post and, also figure out who writes the best scripts. I just want to get big in this community; maybe big but also become an experienced script writer but ill need some help from the experts that know what they're doing so, I can help my fellow members and, free members train their account and, not do shit! Haha or, whatever they do with the scripts I make an the team! But I know it wont be a easy task because scripting and, turning nothing into something is not like riding a bike. Not until you get good at it :) then It's it's like riding a bike WITH NITRO :) haha but anyways who is ready to start a revolution? >:)--TRB<--->R8==Dss

Edited by dirtycows

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mute said:
Why are you typing like this, do you like rainbows?

More like code idk... I just make color code in my head and, then see if anyone will notice it haha :P but YES!!!! now ?:( reply if you can help me out m8 haha but i r8 8/8 B8 you dirty little sh8 :P JK JK !!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, godspower33 said:

Lets do it! I have about 10 servers capable of holding 20 bots each right now! Let's teach jagex a lesson!

Well as in lesson I mean, Become what now a days not many see and, Make Undetectable scripts that will last for weeks with ban rate 0% :) But you do you go and, bot shit up :)  Other than that I need some info on scripting an what does Jagex do to detect bots and, how they handle it and shitz like that :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, dirtycows said:

Well as in lesson I mean, Become what now a days not many see and, Make Undetectable scripts that will last for weeks with ban rate 0% :) But you do you go and, bot shit up :)  Other than that I need some info on scripting an what does Jagex do to detect bots and, how they handle it and shitz like that :P

@Mute is like Yoda, he can teach you the ways.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Tanged said:

My epilepsy guys relax on the colors. Other then that what is the goal of the post someone explain what he is saying? 

Why not ask me the goal of this :P? But anyways Honestly I'm on a mission to get this website to it's SUPERIOR potential not saying it's not flawless as it is but I want to also learn to code and, write scripts for tribot and, myself to then make a team and, teach newbies. But make it to were these scripts will be undetectable like 2010 days :) and, make it to were f2p wont be ban in hours/days  and gold miners but also keep premium happy you know? The goal is to get a bunch of script writers together and, honestly create scripts together and, maybe make one Ultra script in one but continue the flow after another per script you know? But idk how ima do it :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@dirtycows

You seem very new ; botting and blackmarket sales are not all fun and dandy. I can learned c++ and python and school I am sure I can make a simple javascript "bot" but, making complex bot is trail and error and requires dedication. Most likely there are very extreme bots out there with a close 0% banrate. The creators on this website have lives outside of tribot. We as a community thank them for there work. In reality everyone of our scripters can go AWAL and just keep their scripts private. In reality Jagex could use a a game guard or similar system that would make this even more difficult. Truth is jagex could have much better detection but due to bots being a source of income for them  and pay-cuts/laziness they don't implement it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Tanged said:

@dirtycows

You seem very new ; botting and blackmarket sales are not all fun and dandy. I can learned c++ and python and school I am sure I can make a simple javascript "bot" but, making complex bot is trail and error and requires dedication. Most likely there are very extreme bots out there with a close 0% banrate. The creators on this website have lives outside of tribot. We as a community thank them for there work. In reality everyone of our scripters can go AWAL and just keep their scripts private. In reality Jagex could use a a game guard or similar system that would make this even more difficult. Truth is jagex could have much better detection but due to bots being a source of income for them  and pay-cuts/laziness they don't implement it.

Well the way you put it like that sums up my post to be useless ;p but no worries I understand were you coming from but if that is the case I am currently not attending school and, I would not mind 24/7 learning script since have nothing really to do and, if you could lead me to some advice to were I can get started and, become a script writer and, I am fully aware it's nothing basic but If i start from 1-10 I want to do it I have the time and, willing to go through the hell! I  want to be able to make that very extreme bot with 0% ban rate and, I would continue but I'm very new indeed and, would really appreciate it for some info on were I can start making scripts. Then I would assemble my team of writers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, dirtycows said:

Well the way you put it like that sums up my post to be useless ;p but no worries I understand were you coming from but if that is the case I am currently not attending school and, I would not mind 24/7 learning script since have nothing really to do and, if you could lead me to some advice to were I can get started and, become a script writer and, I am fully aware it's nothing basic but If i start from 1-10 I want to do it I have the time and, willing to go through the hell! I  want to be able to make that very extreme bot with 0% ban rate and, I would continue but I'm very new indeed and, would really appreciate it for some info on were I can start making scripts. Then I would assemble my team of writers.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Our picks

    • This release will:

      Fix key event handling issue


      Fix other event handling issue


      Fix RSServer hook


      Update world hopper to have it use OCR, thanks to Todd


      Use proper disposal of old Graphics objects


      Reformat code


      Rearrange code


      Organize code imports


      Apply around 8000 automated code refactorings


      Make preparations for Java 9


      Fix 11 various bugs


      Add more reliable debugging support


      Fix mouseEntered/Exited event dispatching bug


      Fix minimap walking bug where it opens the map


      Fix broken hooks for today's game update
        • Thanks
        • Like
      • 46 replies
    • This update will:

      Fix GE inventory item positioning bug


      Fix broken object hooks
        • Like
      • 27 replies
    • This release will:

      Fix some ClosedChannelException bug


      Fix bug in RSObject#getAllTiles


      Add game tab support for "Kourend Favour"
        • Like
      • 15 replies
    • This release will:

      Fix Settings UI placement bug


      Fix game object location bug


      Fix small layout bug making the client shift up and down


      Fix client crashing bug where loading the client with a small display area will cause the client to crash


      Fix annoying Linux bug relating to painting events and peers


      Fix settings saving bug where settings are saved to disk more often than they should


      Fix RSInterface#isBeingDrawn bug affecting a limited amount of people


      Drop Java 1.7 bytecode version for 1.8


      Important: Since the downloadable RS client uses Java 7, it will no longer be compatible with Looking Glass. To make up for this, we will add support for using other clients such as RuneLite (at a later date).


      This change was necessary to allow us to use Java 8 syntax. It also paves the way for Java 9/10/11 support.
        • Like
      • 40 replies
    • This update will:

      Fix the RSMenuNode bug which also fixes the bug with bank opening


      Fix the incorrect object positions bug


      Fix and re-enable the LG Objects API Accelerator


      Fix the RSObject#getAllTiles bug
        • Like
      • 22 replies
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×