Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dirtycows

Become a leader

21 posts in this topic

Hello fellow Tribot members I'm Dirtycows :) you probably know this already but any who I'm also a fellow script user*Free*. So, I posted on Reddit but failed and, then discovered this amazing website and, It seems to be flawless when comes to the developers and, buyers an overall the community! :) but a It seems to be a little dull on updates not sure maybe looking in the wrong area's but anyways I was wondering if anyone can point me to were I can learn to create scripts, and afterwords I'll assemble a team of script writers and, we will ruin Jagex not really ruin but make them a little stronger because I do want them to become better at detection then again I want them to work for it! So, their for I want to master the skill of scripting and, making it a game of (Cops and Robbers but(Scripters and, Developers)) :) So, I am a nobody as of now and, not trying to say I'm better then anyone because I'm not I'm just aware from looking around in many different forms that If you don't have any rep+ You wont be trusted so, that is what I want to change about this account! Soon I will be donating to the website and, upgrading to VIP/Premium but I do want to meet and, get to know the community through this post or, many more post and, also figure out who writes the best scripts. I just want to get big in this community; maybe big but also become an experienced script writer but ill need some help from the experts that know what they're doing so, I can help my fellow members and, free members train their account and, not do shit! Haha or, whatever they do with the scripts I make an the team! But I know it wont be a easy task because scripting and, turning nothing into something is not like riding a bike. Not until you get good at it :) then It's it's like riding a bike WITH NITRO :) haha but anyways who is ready to start a revolution? >:)--TRB<--->R8==Dss

Edited by dirtycows

Why are you typing like this, do you like rainbows?
2 people like this

3 minutes ago, Mute said:

Don't hate on the rainbow Mutr. This is 2k16...

Edited by Sphiinx

Just now, Mute said:

More like code idk... I just make color code in my head and, then see if anyone will notice it haha :P but YES!!!! now ?:( reply if you can help me out m8 haha but i r8 8/8 B8 you dirty little sh8 :P JK JK !!

Just now, Sphiinx said:

:P are you one of the great flawless script writers? :) 

1 minute ago, godspower33 said:

I want in, I wanna ruin jagex too but I don't know how to write in colors

Don't be a pleb.

Edited by Sphiinx

1 minute ago, dirtycows said:

:P are you one of the great flawless script writers? :) 

Mutr is the best scripter in existence. He would love to be recruited for your incredible team.

Just now, godspower33 said:

I want in, I wanna ruin jagex too but I don't know how to write in colors

Well! Lets feast >:) but as of now I dont have anything setup for if anyone wants to get better at what you do. But add me :)

Just now, Sphiinx said:

Mutr is the best scripter in existence. He would love to be recruited for your incredible team.

Dont be a pleb" :P

Just now, dirtycows said:

Well! Lets feast >:) but as of now I dont have anything setup for if anyone wants to get better at what you do. But add me :)

Lets do it! I have about 10 servers capable of holding 20 bots each right now! Let's teach jagex a lesson!

Just now, godspower33 said:

Lets do it! I have about 10 servers capable of holding 20 bots each right now! Let's teach jagex a lesson!

Well as in lesson I mean, Become what now a days not many see and, Make Undetectable scripts that will last for weeks with ban rate 0% :) But you do you go and, bot shit up :)  Other than that I need some info on scripting an what does Jagex do to detect bots and, how they handle it and shitz like that :P

My epilepsy guys relax on the colors. Other then that what is the goal of the post someone explain what he is saying? 

3 minutes ago, dirtycows said:

Well as in lesson I mean, Become what now a days not many see and, Make Undetectable scripts that will last for weeks with ban rate 0% :) But you do you go and, bot shit up :)  Other than that I need some info on scripting an what does Jagex do to detect bots and, how they handle it and shitz like that :P

@Mute is like Yoda, he can teach you the ways.

1 person likes this

Just now, Tanged said:

My epilepsy guys relax on the colors. Other then that what is the goal of the post someone explain what he is saying? 

Why not ask me the goal of this :P? But anyways Honestly I'm on a mission to get this website to it's SUPERIOR potential not saying it's not flawless as it is but I want to also learn to code and, write scripts for tribot and, myself to then make a team and, teach newbies. But make it to were these scripts will be undetectable like 2010 days :) and, make it to were f2p wont be ban in hours/days  and gold miners but also keep premium happy you know? The goal is to get a bunch of script writers together and, honestly create scripts together and, maybe make one Ultra script in one but continue the flow after another per script you know? But idk how ima do it :P

Ultra script as in everyone throws in their idea's and, their skill and, we all purge our scripts skills and, anti-ban skills and, we will call it ULTRON! <:P 

@dirtycows

You seem very new ; botting and blackmarket sales are not all fun and dandy. I can learned c++ and python and school I am sure I can make a simple javascript "bot" but, making complex bot is trail and error and requires dedication. Most likely there are very extreme bots out there with a close 0% banrate. The creators on this website have lives outside of tribot. We as a community thank them for there work. In reality everyone of our scripters can go AWAL and just keep their scripts private. In reality Jagex could use a a game guard or similar system that would make this even more difficult. Truth is jagex could have much better detection but due to bots being a source of income for them  and pay-cuts/laziness they don't implement it.

21 minutes ago, Tanged said:

@dirtycows

You seem very new ; botting and blackmarket sales are not all fun and dandy. I can learned c++ and python and school I am sure I can make a simple javascript "bot" but, making complex bot is trail and error and requires dedication. Most likely there are very extreme bots out there with a close 0% banrate. The creators on this website have lives outside of tribot. We as a community thank them for there work. In reality everyone of our scripters can go AWAL and just keep their scripts private. In reality Jagex could use a a game guard or similar system that would make this even more difficult. Truth is jagex could have much better detection but due to bots being a source of income for them  and pay-cuts/laziness they don't implement it.

Well the way you put it like that sums up my post to be useless ;p but no worries I understand were you coming from but if that is the case I am currently not attending school and, I would not mind 24/7 learning script since have nothing really to do and, if you could lead me to some advice to were I can get started and, become a script writer and, I am fully aware it's nothing basic but If i start from 1-10 I want to do it I have the time and, willing to go through the hell! I  want to be able to make that very extreme bot with 0% ban rate and, I would continue but I'm very new indeed and, would really appreciate it for some info on were I can start making scripts. Then I would assemble my team of writers.

2 hours ago, Sphiinx said:

2 hours ago, dirtycows said:

Well the way you put it like that sums up my post to be useless ;p but no worries I understand were you coming from but if that is the case I am currently not attending school and, I would not mind 24/7 learning script since have nothing really to do and, if you could lead me to some advice to were I can get started and, become a script writer and, I am fully aware it's nothing basic but If i start from 1-10 I want to do it I have the time and, willing to go through the hell! I  want to be able to make that very extreme bot with 0% ban rate and, I would continue but I'm very new indeed and, would really appreciate it for some info on were I can start making scripts. Then I would assemble my team of writers.