Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

tswan420

Botting on flagged IP

9 posts in this topic

Hello all, relatively new TRIbot user here. I've botted a few accounts with OSBot (No hurtful comments), and all of them got banned. Now, I'm looking to do a little pest control botting on my main account with a premium script using ABCL10 security. I'll babysit the bot while it's running and shut it off when I log off of my computer. Is this a huge risk to do, with my IP being flagged? I've already associated the account with my IP address, so even if I did use a proxy, I'm assuming they'd know it's still my account. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated! 

I wouldn't bot your main at all (babysat or not) if you don't want it getting banned. Anytime you bot, you risk a potential ban. 

Botting your main on an IP that already has bans is not recommended. 

Assuming you have a dynamic IP, if you get rid of the Jagex caches and get a new MAC address I think you're fine. That being said, I would not bot pest control on your main. Don't assume just because a script here has antiban that you aren't going to get caught. Test out the script on an account you don't care about before you take the risk. 

So do they associate my account with my IP? If I were to log the account onto a fresh IP address, would the account still be known as a potential botter?

If you change your IP all of the sudden your account might get locked because jagex suspects it has been stolen..

I always wondered myself how that all worked. Do they really flag ips? I mean wouldnt that be a shit ton of IPS they'd have to keep checking regularly? I think it comes down to what you are botting and what script you're using. I've suicided basically like 4 or 5 accounts at chickens and fletching and other places all banned within a day or 2. Now by that realm my ip should be flagged. I then made a new acc. Botted it slowly. Att str def each a little at a time over a few days taking breaks and doing other stuff with it. So far its like a week and not banned. I've also botted fishing on it, woodcutting. But not like crazy  levels at a time. Mind you its all on the same ip that i've had like 4 or 5 accounts banned in the past 10 days.

Just my 2 cents.

1 person likes this

48 minutes ago, danny689 said:

I always wondered myself how that all worked. Do they really flag ips? I mean wouldnt that be a shit ton of IPS they'd have to keep checking regularly? I think it comes down to what you are botting and what script you're using. I've suicided basically like 4 or 5 accounts at chickens and fletching and other places all banned within a day or 2. Now by that realm my ip should be flagged. I then made a new acc. Botted it slowly. Att str def each a little at a time over a few days taking breaks and doing other stuff with it. So far its like a week and not banned. I've also botted fishing on it, woodcutting. But not like crazy  levels at a time. Mind you its all on the same ip that i've had like 4 or 5 accounts banned in the past 10 days.

Just my 2 cents.

YOO! right now im botting chickens and, im using DChickens right. Well im using break time also and, yes it's free script but he said limited? so, idk but anyways im using break points and, its currently 2:34 am over here and, might go to bed not sure to leave the bot up so, been baby siting for about an hour. but the time's i have for break is ) 0001:32:22 gameplay; 0000:25:00 randomness( Duration 0000:30:23 an randomness 0000:15:38. I have been ban on rs3 for going to 1-50 str but ban in two days with 48 hour ban and, kept my xp so?? How should i play this i want to pk on this account but im not sure if i should bot with free scripts. Currently been running this script for 1:16:21 So, the break should be coming but is this safe? and my levels right now is ( Att=14 Str=15 Deff=11 Rang=1 Pray=4 Hp=14 Cook=5 Firemaking=3 Wc=2 and, the rest =1.

14 hours ago, danny689 said:

Just my 2 cents.

YOO! right now im botting chickens and, im using DChickens right. Well im using break time also and, yes it's free script but he said limited? so, idk but anyways im using break points and, its currently 2:34 am over here and, might go to bed not sure to leave the bot up so, been baby siting for about an hour. but the time's i have for break is ) 0001:32:22 gameplay; 0000:25:00 randomness( Duration 0000:30:23 an randomness 0000:15:38. I have been ban on rs3 for going to 1-50 str but ban in two days with 48 hour ban and, kept my xp so?? How should i play this i want to pk on this account but im not sure if i should bot with free scripts. Currently been running this script for 1:16:21 So, the break should be coming but is this safe? and my levels right now is ( Att=14 Str=15 Deff=11 Rang=1 Pray=4 Hp=14 Cook=5 Firemaking=3 Wc=2 and, the rest =1.

well all i want to know at this point then is how should i set my break points :)