Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

MSO

Leespiker private script dispute

39 posts in this topic

Agreements aren't necessarily limited to the Scripter's terms of service in the thread, they are what you two agree upon during finalizing the deal. My suggestion to you is to outline those in a more finite structure next time so it is easy to refer back to them when you feel you are being wronged.

If you have issues in the future and you feel like he is being unresponsive, you can use this subforum to get a second opinion. That is what it is here for.

Same instructions apply, @Leespiker let me know when this is resolved.

You've just acknowledged that he made an agreement, an expectation, for how often updates will come, @Usa. Since @Leespiker said nothing in Skype that contradicted anything from his ToS, this actually helps my case - especially since no one has bothered to pull up his old thread to see what he promised. Here are a couple of screenshots of our conversation about updates: 1st and 2nd. It's ironic that he has parts outlined to prevent people from making him wait, a 2-month limit at that, but that wasn't what I wanted to address. The part I wanted to address was, "Normally I can fix bugs one at a time quickly." Now we're talking about a handful of bugs here, about 4+, but let's focus on the 2 bugs he supposedly fixed after this dispute was posted. I don't think an 8-month delay can be described as 'fixing bugs quickly', so right there he breaks his own agreement. He breaks this agreement multiple times, and I've already posted proof of it. If you're going to argue that he said "normally", he's been dodging bugs and disappearing for weeks, months, since day-one, so that's all that constitutes as 'normal' behavior. 

I'm not sure if you're trying to defend @Leespiker yourself, but that's what it's coming across as. He didn't even lift a finger to protect himself, and he still got away with murder. Speaking of which, I'm actually surprised by how many people came to his defense considering how inactive he is and how even his public scripts are reportedly in shambles, without updates for months or years also. You couldn't have been more blatant turning a blind eye.

Edited by MSO

The case is, if you report these items sooner it will work more in your favor. This is your first report, the main issue you are having is that he did not make the necessary changes. Your dispute has brought attention to that aspect and it resulted in him making the required changes. The dispute has been resolved.

Should this occur again, this thread will be taken into account and depending on the issue can result in a similar or different outcome.

57 minutes ago, Usa said:

The case is, if you report these items sooner it will work more in your favor. This is your first report, the main issue you are having is that he did not make the necessary changes. Your dispute has brought attention to that aspect and it resulted in him making the required changes. The dispute has been resolved.

Should this occur again, this thread will be taken into account and depending on the issue can result in a similar or different outcome.

That isn't sound logic. If I started a dispute of inactivity because a scripter was gone for a few hours, then the dispute wouldn't be taken seriously. Unless you have an alternative and optimal time-frame for disputing inactivity, then I don't see how that could work.

My main issue was only 'brought to attention' after I had to bring it up multiple times - you would have not acknowledged it otherwise - which was scripter inactivity. The only thing @Leespiker did as a result of this dispute was update the script, which does not resolve my issue - only the symptom of my issue. If you appreciate analogies: if I have a life-threatening illness that causes rashes and I only treat the rashes, not only will I get the rashes back after time but I will still be stuck with the illness. 

2 hours ago, MSO said:

That isn't sound logic. If I started a dispute of inactivity because a scripter was gone for a few hours, then the dispute wouldn't be taken seriously. Unless you have an alternative and optimal time-frame for disputing inactivity, then I don't see how that could work.

My main issue was only 'brought to attention' after I had to bring it up multiple times - you would have not acknowledged it otherwise - which was scripter inactivity. The only thing @Leespiker did as a result of this dispute was update the script, which does not resolve my issue - only the symptom of my issue. If you appreciate analogies: if I have a life-threatening illness that causes rashes and I only treat the rashes, not only will I get the rashes back after time but I will still be stuck with the illness. 

While a few hours is clearly an exaggeration, a few weeks is not. In your case, you stated this has been an issue for eight months; you had ample time to present a case. How these things work is you present an issue with a Script and we attempt to get the Scripter to resolve those issues in a timely fashion. If analogies paint a better picture for you, imagine starting with a small rash and instead of going into the doctors for a simple ointment, you instead wait eight months and it develops into full-body Psoriasis.

It is your responsibility to alert us via this subforum when you feel you have reached a point in your relationship with the Scripter that requires outside intervention.

Keeping a prolonged discussion over months and months and then expecting that you will be awarded a full refund on your first report isn't ideal, that is always a last resort as you paid and have been using a product for some time and the best resolution is to return the product to you in the order it was promised upon your payment.

The script has been updated, this matter has been resolved. Should you experience issues in the future, please use this subforum and we will be happy to help.

@Leespiker this script still needs to be refunded so the transaction can go through Paypal, as stated on October 10th.

Make sure this happens in the next 3 days, this dispute should be closed by now.

I am working with @MSO tonight to make the transaction go completely through the repository. We have already been working on fixes for the script.

On 11/9/2016 at 4:19 PM, Leespiker said:

I am working with @MSO tonight to make the transaction go completely through the repository. We have already been working on fixes for the script.

Thank you for the update, hopefully this is the last case from your past transactions. Let me know when it is complete.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead