Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Laniax

[ABC2 L10] LAN Thiever [AIO] [Stalls] [Npcs] [Chests + Alching] [Blackjacking 230K XP/hr] [REALTIME BOT PANEL ]

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Kieronbb said:

bot isnt working at ardy knights

Runescape updated today, you need to clear your hooks.dat and restart tribot.

47 minutes ago, Notorious said:

Review. Bought this bot for a month a few days ago. Worked good at master farmers, not very proficient at luring blackjacking npcs. While blackjacking it sometimes hops searching for a bandit even though theres one it's pickpocketing from. same thing happens at ardy knights. Also while blackjacking the exp is very low - like 50k an hr. It also fails to detect sometimes, and does a lot of random weird hopping for random reasons. I have a 100 mbps internet connection 32 gigs of ram and an i7 processor. It isn't my computer. Probably won't be buying again next month, even though a thieving script is very handy for my ironman.

Are you using LG by chance? I think there are some issues with it currently, especially the xp rates will be much improved on the regular client.

Edited by Laniax

4 hours ago, Laniax said:

Runescape updated today, you need to clear your hooks.dat and restart tribot.

Are you using LG by chance? I think there are some issues with it currently, especially the xp rates will be much improved on the regular client.

I have tried it with and without lg. without lg exp goes up like 5k an hour. I've also ran it on mac and windows. Doesn't seem to make a difference. I am going to clear my hooks now, and see what happens.

Died blackjacking and it ran to barb village. I caught it in time to home tele and get there for the coins. Also have seen it trying to blackjack through a wall multiple times. Terrible at buying wine to a full inventory. Recieved a 2 day my first day using this, cut it back to about 2 hours tops a day and it seems better. Honestly it'll get the job done... but it could be so much more proficient.. lots of issues that will lead to an unnecessary ban imo.

On 7/2/2019 at 7:02 AM, jeremiah9988 said:

finally one that works well for what I need, thanks. This bot will be able to get rogue outfits soon?

Glad you like it :) Yes i am working on Rogues Den, no ETA yet.

On 7/3/2019 at 7:18 AM, evil concept said:

hey buddy i just bought the 30day for 4.95 and it keeps saying 'starting blackjacking' but it never actually starts wondering if im doing something wrong or fi you need to update 

Replied to your PM.

On 7/3/2019 at 7:45 PM, truell21 said:

Died blackjacking and it ran to barb village. I caught it in time to home tele and get there for the coins. Also have seen it trying to blackjack through a wall multiple times. Terrible at buying wine to a full inventory. Recieved a 2 day my first day using this, cut it back to about 2 hours tops a day and it seems better. Honestly it'll get the job done... but it could be so much more proficient.. lots of issues that will lead to an unnecessary ban imo.

Those all sound like hook issues. Try clearing them.

7 hours ago, dvest1995 said:

I'm having trouble with the interface. I can't even select the information correctly due it the distortion. Any ideas why?

20190705_180318.jpg

Right click on your desktop, Click 'Display Settings'. There should be an option called 'Change the size of text, apps, and other items'. Make sure it's set to 100%, not any higher.

Issues with blackjacking:
-Runs to barman, attempts to buy wine, even when the barman has stock it says he doesn't... instead of hopping it just idles endlessly
-Closes curtain and traps self outside of area where the npc was lured to, then tries to knock the npc out through wall. Thinks it has succeeded when doing so
-Gets attacked a lot by the npc, takes a LONG time (half an invent of wines) to stop combat and get back to thieving

Posted (edited)

When [blackjacking] he runs to get food, wouldn't you say closing the curtain behind him would be more beneficial than running all the way there, only to have to lure him back? its trivial, but its what i would do as a human.

Incredible script

Edited by leaf monster

8 hours ago, 2Header said:

Issues with blackjacking:
-Runs to barman, attempts to buy wine, even when the barman has stock it says he doesn't... instead of hopping it just idles endlessly
-Closes curtain and traps self outside of area where the npc was lured to, then tries to knock the npc out through wall. Thinks it has succeeded when doing so
-Gets attacked a lot by the npc, takes a LONG time (half an invent of wines) to stop combat and get back to thieving

Did you try clearing your hooks.dat? I posted a link to a guide a couple of replies above this. 

2 hours ago, leaf monster said:

When [blackjacking] he runs to get food, wouldn't you say closing the curtain behind him would be more beneficial than running all the way there, only to have to lure him back? its trivial, but its what i would do as a human.

Incredible script

Glad you like it! Yes I will be adding that soon. 

Posted (edited)

would it be possible to add TzHaar thieving? Currently using aThiever over this because it doesn't let me select NPCs.

EDIT: saw that another user also asked for this and you said there isn't enough demand for it - don't you think, as a premium script it shouldn't be about demand? but enriching the amount of methods available in your script? at the moment aThiever is actually better than this..

Edited by Bradtage

Posted (edited)

I was gonna buy this script but decided to go for a trial first.

I set it up to thieve from Ardy Knights. It went to a room that houses the Knight, and saw that there wasn't any there. No big deal.

The script decided to hop until it found a world with a Knight in it's desired location. It logged that many times that my account got soft locked due to hopping so much and had to wait to log back in.

When I got back, I thought i'd try to set it up for Paladins instead. It's inefficient, but I wanted to give it a chance.

Again, no Paladins in it's desired location.

Maybe make it so it doesn't care where the Knight is. There's plenty of valid locations to thieve in Ardougne, it doesn't have to be these specific spots. 

EDIT: The profit is also inaccurate (by a factor of 10). This doesn't bother me, but from a paid script it's expected that this is correct. I guess I will not be buying.

[16:23:25] <:be0000>[ScriptAction]: No knight inside house, lets worldhop.
[16:23:29] <:be0000>[Player]: Click here to continue not found
[16:23:34] <:be0000>[ScriptAction]: No knight inside house, lets worldhop.
[16:23:42] <:be0000>[Player]: Click here to continue not found
[16:23:42] <:be0000>[ScriptAction]: No knight inside house, lets worldhop.
[16:23:50] <:be0000>[ScriptAction]: No knight inside house, lets worldhop.
[16:23:57] <:be0000>[Player]: Click here to continue not found
[16:23:57] <:be0000>[ScriptAction]: No knight inside house, lets worldhop.
[16:24:15] <:be0000>[Player]: Click here to continue not found
[16:24:15] <:be0000>[ScriptAction]: No knight inside house, lets worldhop.
[16:24:22] <:be0000>[Player]: Click here to continue not found
[16:24:22] <:be0000>[ScriptAction]: No knight inside house, lets worldhop.
[16:24:29] <:be0000>[Player]: Click here to continue not found
[16:24:30] <:be0000>[ScriptAction]: No knight inside house, lets worldhop.
[16:24:36] <:be0000>[Player]: Click here to continue not found
[16:24:37] <:be0000>[ScriptAction]: No knight inside house, lets worldhop.
[16:24:43] <:be0000>[Player]: Click here to continue not found
[16:24:44] <:be0000>[ScriptAction]: No knight inside house, lets worldhop.
[16:24:51] <:be0000>[Player]: Click here to continue not found
[16:24:51] <:be0000>[ScriptAction]: No knight inside house, lets worldhop.
[16:24:58] <:be0000>[Player]: Click here to continue not found
[16:24:58] <:be0000>[ScriptAction]: No knight inside house, lets worldhop.
[16:25:06] <:be0000>[Player]: Click here to continue not found
[16:25:06] <:be0000>[ScriptAction]: No knight inside house, lets worldhop.
[16:25:13] <:be0000>[Player]: Click here to continue not found
[16:25:14] <:be0000>[ScriptAction]: No knight inside house, lets worldhop.
[16:25:22] <:be0000>[ScriptAction]: No knight inside house, lets worldhop.

Edited by ryanyyyy

On 7/10/2019 at 12:44 PM, Laniax said:

Did you try clearing your hooks.dat? I posted a link to a guide a couple of replies above this. 

Glad you like it! Yes I will be adding that soon. 

Cleared hooks.dat. The issues still persist. Ran to barman, bought 13 wines, hopped worlds, then just idles at bar forever. “store is out of stock. Out of stock, worldhopping”, then nothing, just afks for an infinite amount of time.

Please just try blackjacking with buying wines from bar, after 1 invent you’ll see the issue. 

Posted (edited)

Hey, clearing hooks does clean up all of the random issues. If I could add a suggestion to blackjacking that would really improve exp rates and my own sanity when I come back to check on it. Try to implement a *Buy (or unnote) wine/food to a full inventory*. Currently it leaves a slot for the loot bags which is way less efficient exp/hr. Thanks

Edited by truell21

32 minutes ago, truell21 said:

Hey, clearing hooks does clean up all of the random issues. If I could add a suggestion to blackjacking that would really improve exp rates and my own sanity when I come back to check on it. Try to implement a *Buy (or unnote) wine/food to a full inventory*. Currently it leaves a slot for the loot bags which is way less efficient exp/hr. Thanks

try buying vip first

8 hours ago, Bradtage said:

would it be possible to add TzHaar thieving? Currently using aThiever over this because it doesn't let me select NPCs.

EDIT: saw that another user also asked for this and you said there isn't enough demand for it - don't you think, as a premium script it shouldn't be about demand? but enriching the amount of methods available in your script? at the moment aThiever is actually better than this..

Not to start an argument, but aThiever doesn't even come close to the amount of features in this script. Just that it supports that one NPC location doesn't mean it somehow also support stalls, blackjacking, bot panel or has any of the other various features. 

Regardless, if you want me to add it, please add me on Discord (Laniax#2980), i don't have an account with the requirements(fire cape, etc) so will need someone who does to gather some data for me.

3 hours ago, ryanyyyy said:

I was gonna buy this script but decided to go for a trial first.

I set it up to thieve from Ardy Knights. It went to a room that houses the Knight, and saw that there wasn't any there. No big deal.

The script decided to hop until it found a world with a Knight in it's desired location. It logged that many times that my account got soft locked due to hopping so much and had to wait to log back in.

When I got back, I thought i'd try to set it up for Paladins instead. It's inefficient, but I wanted to give it a chance.

Again, no Paladins in it's desired location.

Maybe make it so it doesn't care where the Knight is. There's plenty of valid locations to thieve in Ardougne, it doesn't have to be these specific spots. 

EDIT: The profit is also inaccurate (by a factor of 10). This doesn't bother me, but from a paid script it's expected that this is correct. I guess I will not be buying.

[16:23:25] <:be0000>[ScriptAction]: No knight inside house, lets worldhop.
[16:23:29] <:be0000>[Player]: Click here to continue not found
[16:23:34] <:be0000>[ScriptAction]: No knight inside house, lets worldhop.
[16:23:42] <:be0000>[Player]: Click here to continue not found
[16:23:42] <:be0000>[ScriptAction]: No knight inside house, lets worldhop.
[16:23:50] <:be0000>[ScriptAction]: No knight inside house, lets worldhop.
[16:23:57] <:be0000>[Player]: Click here to continue not found
[16:23:57] <:be0000>[ScriptAction]: No knight inside house, lets worldhop.
[16:24:15] <:be0000>[Player]: Click here to continue not found
[16:24:15] <:be0000>[ScriptAction]: No knight inside house, lets worldhop.
[16:24:22] <:be0000>[Player]: Click here to continue not found
[16:24:22] <:be0000>[ScriptAction]: No knight inside house, lets worldhop.
[16:24:29] <:be0000>[Player]: Click here to continue not found
[16:24:30] <:be0000>[ScriptAction]: No knight inside house, lets worldhop.
[16:24:36] <:be0000>[Player]: Click here to continue not found
[16:24:37] <:be0000>[ScriptAction]: No knight inside house, lets worldhop.
[16:24:43] <:be0000>[Player]: Click here to continue not found
[16:24:44] <:be0000>[ScriptAction]: No knight inside house, lets worldhop.
[16:24:51] <:be0000>[Player]: Click here to continue not found
[16:24:51] <:be0000>[ScriptAction]: No knight inside house, lets worldhop.
[16:24:58] <:be0000>[Player]: Click here to continue not found
[16:24:58] <:be0000>[ScriptAction]: No knight inside house, lets worldhop.
[16:25:06] <:be0000>[Player]: Click here to continue not found
[16:25:06] <:be0000>[ScriptAction]: No knight inside house, lets worldhop.
[16:25:13] <:be0000>[Player]: Click here to continue not found
[16:25:14] <:be0000>[ScriptAction]: No knight inside house, lets worldhop.
[16:25:22] <:be0000>[ScriptAction]: No knight inside house, lets worldhop.

This definitely sounds like a npc hook that is broken. Clear your hooks.dat

2 hours ago, xkennyxp said:

deleted the hooks already and still standing here every time you hop to buy wines smh

1 hour ago, 2Header said:

Cleared hooks.dat. The issues still persist. Ran to barman, bought 13 wines, hopped worlds, then just idles at bar forever. “store is out of stock. Out of stock, worldhopping”, then nothing, just afks for an infinite amount of time.

Please just try blackjacking with buying wines from bar, after 1 invent you’ll see the issue. 

1 hour ago, 2Header said:

Same issue here, but he just keeps saying “yeah you need to delete hooks.dat” which isn’t fixing it

I hear you guys, but clearing hooks fixes it for 90% of the people, hence why i recommend it first. I have received a couple of messages from people who say they still have the issue after clearing their hooks, yet none of them have added me on Discord to help debug the issue.

So please add me on Discord (Laniax#2980) so we can figure out what's wrong! Below is a gif of it buying wines and worldhopping successfully on my client.

https://i.gyazo.com/267bd0c3397da9474122e062c124a1e2.mp4

2 minutes ago, truell21 said:

Glad it helped :) I've updated the script to make sure it fills every last spot with wines!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By mjdge
      That's right another f*cking potato picker. First script so don't bash me if something breaks. Very basic and plain but, hey, you gotta start somewhere right?

Crappy short list of features:
      Picks potatoes near Lumbridge and banks them in Draynor ABC2 implemented (not fully) Randomized delays between actions Doesn't break (I hope) Has clean concise logging of what the script is currently doing Randomized run activation Let's be honest, the only reason you're using this script is to test breaking mechanics, random event solvers or to test out looking glass or something
      You can get the script here (not sure why you'd want to though)
    • By Fluffee
      Fluffee's Tutorial Island v4
      TRiBot's best Tutorial Island Script
      • Completes Tutorial Island
      • Supports loading of bulk accounts
      • Script Argument/Queue/Client Starter support
      • Tons of customization options
      • Random account profiling
      • Full ABC2 support
      • Post tutorial island tasks
      • Account Creation
      • Task based, chose the options for every account
      • Resizable mode support
      Get it here!
      GUI

Script Arguments
      Script arguments must be entered as follows (with the following keys):
      settingsFile:saved_settings_file_name.json; The only argument required now is the name of the settings file to load. If the file specified does not exist, an error will be printed in the debug, and the script will show the GUI instead.
      Source
    • By Optimus
      A little about myself:
      I started working for TRiBot over 6 years ago now, and have been an active premium script developer ever since. I've also had a big part in goldfarming / RS botting scene since well before then, but TRiBot was where I decided to settle as I found it the safest and best platform to use.
      Link to my TRiBot profile: Optimus - TRiBot Forums
      For any new users of the script; here's a brief description of what the script does:
      Optimus AIO Combat & Magic is an AIO (All in one) script for TRiBot that was designed to train your account up from start to finish. Whether you want to train your slayer up while training your combat stats, or train your magic using any spell from air strike to ice barrage, it's all supported. I've poured over 5 years of hard work and development into the script; and the result is a safe & easy to use script that should meet all of your botting needs and expectations.
      The script also implements advanced antiban methods created using thousands of hours of real human playing data, I've managed to make the script out-perform most human players, while also avoiding detection and staying under the radar from Jagex's anti-bot technology.

Features Overview:
      Supports CLI Launcher & Script arguments:
      Enter the name of your GUI settings as the script argument and you'll be botting in seconds!
      Combat features:
      Kills every monster in the game including but not limited too:
      ~Chickens
      ~Cows
      ~Goblins
      ~Giants
      ~Al-kharid warriors
      ~Chaos druids
      ~Yaks
      ~Experiments
      ~Stronghold of security
      ~All slayer dungeons
      ~All slayer monsters (Also uses finishing items such as Bags of salt, ice coolers, rock hammers, rock thrownhammers etc)
      ~Dragons (Including Brutals, and will keep safe distance if you're using ranged/magic)
      ~Crabs (Sand & Rock crabs + makes them aggressive again)
      ~Wyverns
      ~Kalphites
      ~Dagannoths
      ~Cave Kraken & splashing Kraken boss
      ~Wilderness monsters
      ~Nightmare zone bosses
      And hundreds of different monsters, literally anything else you can think of!
      Ironman mode:
      The script now supports ironman and ultimate ironman mode accounts, and will only attack / loot your own monsters on those accounts.
      Intelligent combat system that supports the following:
      - All food types + bones to peaches
      - Banking for more supplies at every bank in RS
      - All special attacks + weapon switching
      - All potion types (Including NMZ potions)
      - Full prayer support + quick prayers + recharging prayer at altars
      - Dwarf multicannon support + anti decay
      - Guthans for healing
      - Safe spotting
      - Worldhopping when certain conditions are met
      - All magic spells supported + can re-equip staffs and setup autocast for you automatically
      - Progressive training system so the script can automatically switch training methods / equipment when it levels up.
      Intelligent looting system that supports the following:
      - Looting by item name or ID
      - Loot items by item price (E.g loot all items over 500gp)
      Ironman looting - Only loots from monsters you've killed
      - Loot using telekinetic grab
      - Bury bones you loot
      - High alching the loot you pickup
      - Accurate profit calculations & tracking
      - Automatically uses the looting bag & herb sack 
      And much much more...
      Magic features:
      The script is also an AIO Magic script that supports every single combat AND non combat magic spell available on the Regular,Ancient and Lunar spellbooks.
      Including:
      All combat spells
      All cursing spells
      All enchantment spells for jewelry and bolts
      Superheat item
      All teleport spells
      All alchemy spells ( Can combo alch between casts to double your xp )
      Splashing
      The script can also train with the following lunar spells!
      Humidify
      Plank make
      Superglass make
      Tan leather
      Spin flax
      String Jewellery
      and More!
      Purchase info and script trial info:
      Packages:
      Free Trial
      Price: $FREE
      Every month you're allowed a free 10 hour trial with the script, enjoy
      1 month Package
      Price: $10
      VIP is not required to run the script
      The ability to train all of combat and magic effortlessly and safely for 1 month
      Complete customer support via discord and the TRiBot forums

2 week Package
      Price: $6
      VIP is not required to run the script
      The ability to train all of combat and magic effortlessly and safely for 2 weeks
      Complete customer support via discord and the TRiBot forums
      To purchase the script or activate your free trial, click the image below:
      TRiBot Repository | Optimus Combat & Magic

Gallery:

• By bbuu20
      Bbuu20's Tutorial Island (ABC2) (V3.1)
      Hi, and thanks for checking out my first script! This script features:
      GUI to toggle roofs, music, fixed mode, and character customization GUI Text Boxes to enter coordinates that the script will walk to upon completion of tutorial island Custom Paint to display the current runtime, and which step of the island we are currently on Random Name Creation that will randomly make a name, choosing strings from the English dictionary. Full ABC2 Implementation to significantly lower the script's ban rate I am very open to any suggestions on how I could improve this script. Please let me know if you experience any issue at all with the script, I will do my best to fix it and reply to you quickly. If you enjoy the script, some positive feedback would be greatly appreciated!
      Source Code: https://github.com/bbuu20/Tribot/tree/master/Bbuu20's%20Tutorial%20Island/src/scripts
      Get It On The Repository: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3296-bbuu20-s-tutorial-island/
    • By bbuu20
      I've been trying to implement abc2 into my tutorial island script, but I thought it may be easier if I started from scratch. Since then, I've been working on a mining script that mines and banks, and I thought that I did a pretty good job of implementing abc2. Upon running the script however, I noticed that there were a few things off.
      1.) Despite being called whenever the player is animating, the timed actions don't seem to actually do anything.
      2.) Sometimes when mining, the abcutil will decide if the mouse should hover over the next target. This is good and working how it should, but when it's done mining the current rock, it doesn't actually click on the rock that was hovered over.
      I was hoping some of you could look at my code, and help me get to the bottom of these issues. The problem has to either be in Antiban.java, Mine.java, or maybe both.
      Source code: https://github.com/bbuu20/Tribot/tree/master/Bbuu20's%20Dynamic%20Miner/src/scripts
    • By Aropupu
      Please try the free trial before you buy. You can get a free trial in the repository.

Please remember to toggle roofs off in Runescape settings.
      Auto-retaliate should also be disabled to avoid some issues.
      You can find and buy this script from the repository:
      https://tribot.org/repository/index.php?id=178
      Requirements:
      - 21 thieving level
      - You have to have started Itchlarin's little helper (up to the point where you can access Sophanem)
        > Contact! quest is only required if you want to bank in Sophanem (bank is very close to the pyramid).
      Features:
      Are you having problems with the script?
      Settings information and help:
      Best way to contact me is to send me a private message in the Tribot forums.
    • By ScriptsForMains
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3257

Straightforward to use, fill in the boxes and watch as your character power trains everything that's simple to power train...  Or opt to bank the items.  Whatever tickles your pecker. Works wherever daxWalker is available.  If this script sees high demand I'll make a GUI and command line arguments... 

I've tested it on fly fishing, teak trees, iron, and thieving guards...  It should work on just about anything. It's a simple script that left clicks on anything you specify and drops whatever items you tell it to.  Supports coin pouch. If you opt for banking, it will bank once the inventory is full and there are no "drop items" left to drop. It will bank everything in your inventory (for now).   
      Doesn't support food (yet) but works as a simple power leveler. Can be set to run to a bank and end the script if you drop below 20 hp. Can also be set to world hop if there are any players nearby (feature turns off for trip to bank and back).  

Like all my scripts with a "main" designation, it will periodically pause/afk to mimic a real player and check itself to make sure it isn't stuck somewhere.  Please post any questions/problems/suggestions.  
    • By justhin
      Justhin's Zeah Thiever
      Gets your account ready to farm 
      This script helps you to get your thieving level ready.
      It'll walk to the Baker's Stall in Zeah -> Level up -> Walks to Fruit stall -> Levels till you stop it.
      This requires level 5 Thieving and 15% Hosidius favor.
      Use ClientOfKourend made by @FALSkills you can find it here https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2569-clientofkourend/
      Follow up by using the EXP lamps on the Thieving skill and the scroll for 15% Hosidius favor.
      Instructions - Stand anywhere in Zeah, make sure you got 15% Hosidius favor and at least level 5 Thieving.

Start the script once you're in position and you've followed the above steps 
      Repository - https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3205
       Source code- https://pastebin.com/YP8jtzrc

Important - The script will improve over time.
      To-do - Add multiple Fruit stalls,  Implement small breaks
      To-do - Improving antiban, yes, there is antiban Hower, it can be improved.

Some extra info
      It has some basic logic to flee if it's being attacked, eat on damage, prevents stealing if you get caught and world hopping once the dogs are no longer lured inside the house.
      It'll generate a Random seed based on your OSRS account, I'm using this to modify delays.

Personal signature
      Update

Will now detect multiple players and choose the right thieving spot/hop based on players nearby.
      Added multiple Fruit Stall support
    • By gef30
      I've decided to update an old script i wrote 3 years ago, and here it is: Multi Fisher v2! Completely rewritten, with a full implementation of ABC2, Multi fisher allows you to fish anything, anywhere! 
      get it HERE
      Source code: https://github.com/frankkeuning/fisher
      Screenshot(s):

Setup guide:
    • By Final Calibur
      Attention: The script has been retired. I'd like to thank everyone who supported FC scripts over the past couple of years! (See the last post for more details)

FC Questing

FC Questing is here for all to enjoy! This script is built on a framework which allows for easy chaining of quests, as well as new quests to be added with minimal effort. I will consistently add new quests to the script.
      Suicide Farm Edition:
      In addition to the full FC Questing script, I'm also offering a cheaper edition specifically for suicide farmers. The suicide farm edition will include the following:
      Tutorial Island Cook's Assistant Romeo & Juliet Sheep Shearer Pricing options are below.

Features:
      Start anywhere Grand exchange support for quests that should utilize it Quest chaining Clean and detailed paint 15 quests supported and counting (GE indicates grand exchange support, GA indicates manual gathering support, SR indicates that the script will achieve skill requirements on it's own, QR indicates that the script will achieve quest point requirements on it's own)  Tutorial Island Doric's Quest GE GA Sheep Shearer GA Cook's Assistant GA Romeo & Juliet GA Rune Mysteries GA Imp Catcher GE Goblin Diplomacy GE Druidic Ritual GE Witch's Potion GE Prince Ali Rescue GE The Knight's Sword GE SR Ernest the Chicken GA The Restless Ghost GA Black Knight's Fortress GE QR Script Arguments:
      profile_name Simply type in the name of a previously saved profile, and it will be used! 7qp Romeo & Juliet Sheep Shearer Cook's Assistant all All supported quests, random order tut-ge Tutorial island Walks to GE after tutorial island tut Tutorial island Account Queue:
      FC Questing supports an account queue, meaning you can run many accounts through the script with ease. Simply create a file in the directory which is opened by the "load accts" button, and format it like so:
      username:password
      Each account must be on it's own line. The accounts will all be ran with the same settings that you have selected. If a banned / locked / invalid account is provided, it will skip over it.
      GE Support / Gathering:
      The script currently features Grand Exchange support for quests that should utilize it. Also, the script supports gathering items manually as well. Check the quest list above to see what each quest supports. Here are some things you should know:
      If supported, the script will attempt to purchase items from the GE first before gathering manually If the player doesn't have enough gold for all of the items, it will then resort to manually gathering the rest of the materials (if gathering is supported for the quest) The script will attempt to purchase items < 2,000 GP for double their market price, to try and avoid waiting. >= 2000 GP will be bought at 1.3 times their market price (this can be changed if you have suggestions) If the quest does not support manual gathering, and the GE process fails, the script will end The script will abort & resubmit any offers that don't sell instantly, for 15% higher (if the character has enough gp to do so). This helps avoid waiting around for items to sell. General Notes:
      As this is a quest script, there are a lot of moving parts. This almost ensures that bugs will pop up now and then. Please report them when they arise, provide a detailed description, and I will fix it as fast as possible.
      The script generally should be able to start in the middle of a quest, however please be aware that this may result in questionable script behavior and / or the quest not completing properly.
      Bug Reports / Suggestions / Questions:
      Please see the thread here on how to report an issue or suggestion. Direct posts on the thread or private messages will be redirected to here.
      Please join my discord channel here for other miscellaneous inquiries. This is the fastest way to contact me.
      Pricing for FC Questing (FULL):
      1 hour free trial (resets on the first of every month) $3.99 per month, 10 instances (great for the casual user) $9.99 per month, 30 instances (great for the large bot farmer) $14.99 per 6 months ($2.50 per month), 10 instances (great for the long term user) $39.99 per 6 months ($6.67 per month), 30 instances (great for the long term large bot farmer) Pricing for FC Questing Lite (TUTORIAL + 7QP):
      1 hour free trial (resets on the first of every month) $0.99 per month, 10 instances $2.49 per 3 months ($.83 cents per month), 10 instances $3.99 per 6 months ($.67 per month), 10 instances $9.99 per 6 months ($1.67 per month), 30 instances  

Time Lapse:

• Our picks

• [CONTEST ANNOUNCEMENT] 2019 Botter's Choice Awards
      2019 Botter’s Choice Awards

To celebrate the launch of our TRiBot Official RuneScape Bot Blog,

we’re doing a giveaway! 

The TRiBot Official RuneScape Bot Blog: 

Teaching you how to do more advanced botting, faster.
      Contest Details

Prize: 3 winners will be selected to win 25 TRiBot credits.

How to enter:

Respond to this forum post by November 12th tagging the thread for: 

Your favorite script

Provide a brief explanation (1-2 sentences) why you think that script should be put in the top 5. 

Who can enter?

Botter’s who are not currently scripters. Sorry scripters, the people are going to vote. Your contest is here.

The top 5 in each category will be showcased on our TRiBot Official RuneScape Bot Blog in a “People’s Choice” section and promoted across the TRiBot website. 

-- Credits will be awarded based on thoughtfulness and humor -- 

Bonus points

Use a meme in your explanation. Because we all love memes.

*no purchase necessary. Winners will be announced on Friday, November 15, 2019 at 4:00 p.m. on our News and Announcements forum. 

-- Vote Below -- 
      • 28 replies
    • [READ TO THE END FOR A TEASER]

I've noticed some new TRiBotters have had some troubles finding out sources of how to do certain things, such as using advanced scripts and often get lost in the forums.

We are still getting posts asking where to start, what to do, recommended scripts, etc. 

As many of you know, I am new to the team, and had troubles myself learning how to bot, let alone script. 

So, what our team decided to do was make it easier to learn how to bot, how to script, and just become an overall better botter and scripter faster. 

As some of you might have seen, I've posted 3 new blogs, you can check it out by clicking on the following picture or here.

These first 3 blogs are the first of many blogs that will be TRiBot official. They are encouraged to be challenged, improved upon and act as A Best Practices Guide for Botters.

What information would you like to see in the blogs?

👇 [TEASER] 👇

We are going to be hosting a  CONTEST  this  OCTOBER.

Its scary to think how soon you'll find out.👻

Stay tuned.

- RileyZ
      • 8 replies
    • Today marks a big day for TRiBot! To make it easier for users to use TRiBot, we've created installers available for every platform! These installers are all bundled with the latest version of OpenJDK 1.8 (Java 😎, which is LG compatible.

Using TRiBot is now easy. Simply download the installer for your platform, install TRiBot, and run it. The TRiBot Loader will correctly identify the bundled JDK so there's no need to change the Java selection.

Windows

EXE installer: TRiBot-windows-x64-4.0.3.exe

MSI installer: TRiBot-windows-x64-4.0.3.msi

Portable version: TRiBot-windows-x64-4.0.3.zip

Mac OS

Installer: TRiBot-macos-4.0.3.dmg

Portable version: TRiBot-macos-4.0.3.tgz

Unix/Linux

Installer: TRiBot-unix-4.0.3.sh

RPM installer (CentOS/Fedora): TRiBot-linux-4.0.3.rpm

DEB installer (Debian): TRiBot-linux-4.0.3.deb

Portable version: TRiBot-unix-4.0.3.tar.gz

Platform Independent

JAR file: tribot-loader-4.0.3.jar

Note that this jar file does not include the bundled JDK.

Windows and Mac OS users may notice a warning message stating that the installer/application is un-recognized or un-trusted. Please ignore this message and proceed with running the installer/application. We need to acquire a code signing certificate so that we can sign the installers letting the operating system know that these files can be trusted. It will take a week or more to acquire one, so please hold tight.

Other notable changes to the TRiBot Loader:

Support getting the version from OpenJDK distributions

Add check for bundled JDK

Copy OpenJDK tools.jar to the bundled JDK if not present

Set the current java as the first available list entry

Ignore Java versions which are symbolic links

Make the bundled JDK the preferred Java version

Update icon images

Reduce the number of HTTP calls
        • Thanks
      • 19 replies
    • TRiBot is looking to improve a lot of its customer relationship management, customer on boarding process, customer experience, design elements, community engagement and pretty much everything else you can imagine when it comes to marketing.

Our goal: To ensure that the marketing done TRULY reflects the experience and does not shine an inaccurate light on what TRiBot is lacking in.

So I ask, what do you love about TRiBot and what do you hate about TRiBot? What does O S Bot, Rune M8, PowR Bot and Dre amBot do better? (yes I purposely didn't spell it right 😂).

Love, 

RileyZ
      • 18 replies
    • Hello TRiBot,

Today we have a significant release that has been in the works for the last month addressing several key issues, features and bugs in the backlog.

With these changes, we are also including a new TRiBot Loader which will allow you to select any version that is released. This adds the flexibility of allowing you to revert to a previous version should an issue arise, run development only builds, view an accurate change log between versions etc. we are very proud to offer this feature and think it will add a lot more functionality down the road as we continue to release new versions.

These changes include 80+ commits by our development team, a list of them is summarized below and also available for your viewing pleasure in the new TRiBot Loader.

In addition, we have taken additional steps to improve as a development team by adding continuous integration and deployment into our workflow to assist in delivering timely releases such as bug fixes as well as new features on a weekly basis depending on our development cycle.
        • Thanks
      • 39 replies