Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Laniax

[ABC2 L10] LAN Thiever [AIO] [Stalls] [Npcs] [Chests + Alching] [Blackjacking 230K XP/hr] [REALTIME BOT PANEL ]

11 hours ago, guywithlsd said:

@laniax hello, i tried to test your script, got few problems

1 - for some reason it dropped my food at some point. before that it worked okay for few mins. 

2 - Drops loot so fast, that allways end up Right clicking after last item dropped in empty inv. Always.

3 - drops items after every stun. looks like too much mouse movements around. could just AFK while stunned, and drop junk when inv full.

1) Did it still happen after you added your food to the drop exception list?

2) I assume this was on shift dropping? I'll check it out.

3) This is intended (although influenced by antiban). Dropping only when inventory is full is unrealistic and look very botlike. Pretty much every player drops items while stunned, but also here is different antiban unique for every account.

Array
5 minutes ago, laniax said:

1) Did it still happen after you added your food to the drop exception list?

2) I assume this was on shift dropping? I'll check it out.

3) This is intended (although influenced by antiban). Dropping only when inventory is full is unrealistic and look very botlike. Pretty much every player drops items while stunned, but also here is different antiban unique for every account.

1 - didn't tried, should test again tbh.

2 - yes, it happens on shift drop

3 - I doubt jagex bot detection system detect "if player plays like most players or no - if no = he is bot" they track clicking speed / sleeping time and delays and stuff like that (i think) so it's not about looking less like bot (checking wc xp) but more about having less clicks in game- on minimap - having less useless mouse movements around screen. 

P.S. have you considered adding Custom NPC location to thieve -- Custom Tile for bank? 

Edited by guywithlsd

I literally have to babysit this script while blackjacking. Especially when it's worldhopping for new wines because whenever it comes back there's already a bandit inside the house but the scrip sometimes lures another one and it stays stuck in 1 house with 2 bandits...

Edit:
Alright so.. this script is pretty much nice for ardy knights at marketplace. So I bought it once I reached 55 thieving via trial.

Edit2: It works great for stalls/ardy knights. However there's one problem I been seeing when it's at ardy knights. Sometimes the bot randomly decides to worldhop even though the world it currently was in already had a knight? No point to worldhop.. because when it worldhops it literally logs out and gets stuck in logging screen clicking the world list.

Is there also an option so when there's no food in the bank it auto logs off? because I ran out of food and the bot stood at the bank for like 5minutes doing nothing

EDIT3:

When doing stalls and a guard comes to you the bot will literally go ape shit doing this

https://gyazo.com/c13af92b001ed6be57ea8228b499ecdf

Why? that's so bot like.

Edited by Lolwhathax

@laniax Hello. I tried to run your script on Linux VPS and it gives me this error - https://gyazo.com/e0f588219dfde498f3e3fe9316d76e0e

paint shows up, but GUI never. I have all firawall promts Allowed. It works on Windows PC tho, so problems is about Linux i guess.. Your GUI is really not the most simple one, so maybe it can't be loaded on Linux or something (debian 8 )

ALSO - For some reason, when it comes back from break, bot fails to start or smth like that..i havn't seent why it takes so long..but i had 15mins break - but i can see in bot debug that after 15mins it took another 10mins to finally start script again. I'll add photo cuz i feel i can't explain.

https://gyazo.com/554e0f06e669daa3ee0c6213cd52e703

And I am 100% sure something is wrong with login bot, as bot works at decent speed and never fails, but my GP/h and xp/h is really lower then they should be.

Edited by guywithlsd

8 minutes ago, guywithlsd said:

@laniax Hello. I tried to run your script on Linux VPS and it gives me this error - https://gyazo.com/e0f588219dfde498f3e3fe9316d76e0e

paint shows up, but GUI never. I have all firawall promts Allowed. It works on Windows PC tho, so problems is about Linux i guess.. Your GUI is really not the most simple one, so maybe it can't be loaded on Linux or something (debian 8 )

ALSO - For some reason, when it comes back from break, bot fails to start or smth like that..i havn't seent why it takes so long..but i had 15mins break - but i can see in bot debug that after 15mins it took another 10mins to finally start script again. I'll add photo cuz i feel i can't explain. And I am 100% sure something is wrong with login bot, as bot works at decent speed and never fails, but my GP/h and xp/h is really lower th

en they should be.

There should be an error in the bot debug in that case. Most common issue is with file permissions so check that out.

Do note that i pushed a fix earlier today for some of the issues that @Lolwhathax was experiencing. This includes a custom worldhopper, since the tribot one is currently broken, which might be the cause of your login issues.

3 minutes ago, laniax said:

There should be an error in the bot debug in that case. Most common issue is with file permissions so check that out.

Do note that i pushed a fix earlier today for some of the issues that @Lolwhathax was experiencing. This includes a custom worldhopper, since the tribot one is currently broken, which might be the cause of your login issues.

im not even sure how and where to use world hopper, so idk if that can be a case, i have not enabled world hopper in my script when i tested it.

and as i mentioned, i have ALL firewalls allowed on client. So idk what else to do to be able to run on VPS with Linux? I asl tried to delete .hooks

3 minutes ago, guywithlsd said:

im not even sure how and where to use world hopper, so idk if that can be a case, i have not enabled world hopper in my script when i tested it.

and as i mentioned, i have ALL firewalls allowed on client. So idk what else to do to be able to run on VPS with Linux? I asl tried to delete .hooks

The worldhopper is included inside tribots login bot, so it is 100% the source of your problems. You cannot disable or enable it seperately from the login bot.

For the file issue, again, there is a more detailed error in the Bot Debug (not the Client Debug).

3 minutes ago, laniax said:

The worldhopper is included inside tribots login bot, so it is 100% the source of your problems. You cannot disable or enable it seperately from the login bot.

For the file issue, again, there is a more detailed error in the Bot Debug (not the Client Debug).

got it

https://gyazo.com/0b3f74ee35d492f0af1d226008337fcc

5 minutes ago, laniax said:

Try it again now

works! thanks dude.

Now the only question left from me is - when i could expect that world hopper bug go away so it starts to work at full speed? i guess it does not depends on you now? but i also know that tribot had always a lot of problems with default hopper so yah..

15 minutes ago, guywithlsd said:

works! thanks dude.

Now the only question left from me is - when i could expect that world hopper bug go away so it starts to work at full speed? i guess it does not depends on you now? but i also know that tribot had always a lot of problems with default hopper so yah..

I've included my own hopper which is used when the script itself worldhops, this happens during blackjacking or when there is no ardy knight in the house. Just a few minutes ago I've pushed an experimental check for when the script is started or returns from a break so that it will use my worldhopper before the tribot one. Please give it a try to see if this fixes your issue.

1 hour ago, Majona said:

Hi there,

Has the Rogues Den capability been disabled?

The bot will also get stuck on "Looking for Bandits" once a bandit has been lured into the cloth dye shop

Rogues Den is not done yet, nor an advertised feature.

Do note that the client is broken right now and not a single script will work properly. Please follow this thread for details.

https://tribot.org/forums/topic/76916-tribot-down-thursday-may-10th

Edited by laniax

15 minutes ago, laniax said:

Do note that the client is broken right now and not a single script will work properly. Please follow this thread for details.

Ah okay thank you,

Then if I was you I would change the gif on the first post of this topic as you click on the Rogues Den option and it's availiable which is one of the reasons I opted for this script. 

8 hours ago, Pittman said:

When I start script first time on mac, it starts to download script then whole client freezes. Wont ever recover from this. Its been like this for weeks. Wont buy until, the script can actually load.

Sounds like you are using a very old version of Java. Please update it to the latest version of Java 8. 

If that doesn't work then boot the client in Console mode and show me the errors. 

Since it broke yesterday it can't bank while pickpocketing master farmer in draynor, it clicks the one banker that is not reachable, and RS's pathing tries to go through the wall of the bank instead of around and through the entrance. Not sure if this is a problem that needs to be fixed on the bot's end or on tribot's.

Edit: Update has been pushed to the client and the issue is fixed, so that answers that question.

Edited by fucc

On 5/10/2018 at 2:43 PM, laniax said:

when do you think rogues den will done? any eta? 

8 hours ago, fucc said:

Since it broke yesterday it can't bank while pickpocketing master farmer in draynor, it clicks the one banker that is not reachable, and RS's pathing tries to go through the wall of the bank instead of around and through the entrance. Not sure if this is a problem that needs to be fixed on the bot's end or on tribot's.

Edit: Update has been pushed to the client and the issue is fixed, so that answers that question.

It is a client issue, please follow this thread for details

4 hours ago, mudkip001 said:

when do you think rogues den will done? any eta? 

Depends when the client is fixed 

@laniax hello, so i have very strange...bug (?) with your script / client. 

I have set my break manager to take  15 mins long breaks, but when i use your script (lan thiever) it always stays in break for 10minutes+

It always says correct amount of minutes it goes to break - Taking break for 15 minutes, but every time it takes that break for at least 20mins +

I have double checked what break setting i take so i'm sure i don't grab wrong one. I did testing with more script and with same break times i don't have this problem with em.

I also don't always have this problem with your scrip too, because sometimes i can see it takes correct amount = it get decent amount of xp over that period of time.

@laniax I am seeing an issue when pickpocketing Master Farmer, where the script tries and fails to obtain the price of seeds through the RSBuddy API. It gives errors like this pretty regularly:

[21:58:01] [Items07]: Error while checking the price of 'Sweetcorn seed' through the RSBuddy API. We will not drop this item based on value

The problem is that it performs this price check even when price-based dropping is turned off (probably to calculate the profit/hour), but sometimes the script completely pauses for 30 seconds-1 min with status "dropping" while the API request times out, even when it is set to never drop anything and bank all the time. Not sure if it is possible to make the API requests asynchronous, but maybe there needs to be a check before the "dropping" state is entered.

On 5/13/2018 at 10:39 AM, guywithlsd said:

@laniax hello, so i have very strange...bug (?) with your script / client. 

I have set my break manager to take  15 mins long breaks, but when i use your script (lan thiever) it always stays in break for 10minutes+

It always says correct amount of minutes it goes to break - Taking break for 15 minutes, but every time it takes that break for at least 20mins +

I have double checked what break setting i take so i'm sure i don't grab wrong one. I did testing with more script and with same break times i don't have this problem with em.

I also don't always have this problem with your scrip too, because sometimes i can see it takes correct amount = it get decent amount of xp over that period of time.

Sounds like a client issue, make sure the login bot (and worldhopper) works properly.

On 5/14/2018 at 10:06 PM, fucc said:

@laniax I am seeing an issue when pickpocketing Master Farmer, where the script tries and fails to obtain the price of seeds through the RSBuddy API. It gives errors like this pretty regularly:

[21:58:01] [Items07]: Error while checking the price of 'Sweetcorn seed' through the RSBuddy API. We will not drop this item based on value

The problem is that it performs this price check even when price-based dropping is turned off (probably to calculate the profit/hour), but sometimes the script completely pauses for 30 seconds-1 min with status "dropping" while the API request times out, even when it is set to never drop anything and bank all the time. Not sure if it is possible to make the API requests asynchronous, but maybe there needs to be a check before the "dropping" state is entered.

The price is indeed grabbed for paint profit purposes. The errors you are having should only be seen if the RSBuddy API is down, which is something that doesn't happen often but i don't have any control over that. The price (or lack thereof) is cached, so it should only error on the first attempt for a specific item. I've just updated the script to reduce the timeout from 30 seconds down to 5 seconds. Will look into different ways to mitigate such a problem.

19 minutes ago, laniax said:

Sounds like a client issue, make sure the login bot (and worldhopper) works properly.

im not sure how to make sure about that? i mean, it runs for 14 hours no problems, but obviously time in client shows break's are taking longer then the timer is set. I probably didn't showed photo, so here is it
https://tribot.org/forums/topic/76951-break-handler-breaks-for-longer-then-it-says/

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Optimus
      Welcome to Optimus AIO Combat & Magic!
      Glossary:
      1. Description

2. Combat Overview
           2.1 What Can the Script Kill
           2.2 Core Combat
           2.3 Looting
           2.4 Banking
           2.5 Progressive Training
           2.6 Worldhopping
      3. Magic Overview
           3.1 Regular Spellbook
           3.2 Ancient Spellbook
           3.3 Lunar Spellbook
           3.4 Combo Alching
      4. Purchase Info & 10 Hour Free Trial.
           4.1 Packages
      5. Testimonials
      6. Gallery
      Total Runtime Statistics:

GUI Preview: 

1. Description:
      Optimus AIO Combat & Magic is a script engineered to safely train up your Combat, Magic and Slayer skills using nearly every training method available in the game.

Using ABC2 technology and thousands of hours of real human playing data, the script now out-performs most human players, while also avoiding bot-detection and staying under the radar from Jagex.
      2. Combat Overview:
      2.1 What Can the Script Kill?:
      The script is capable of killing every monster in the game, below are some noteworthy opponents: 
      Dragons - Including Green, Blue, Red, Black, Brutal, Adamant& Rune dragons - Amazing for goldfarming or training up your account.  Slayer monsters - Dark Beasts, Cave Krakens, Abyssal Demons, Drakes, Spiritual Mages/Warriors, Wyverns, Nechryaels, Gargoyles, Dust Devils & everything below. It will automatically use the required slayer items for finishing.  Crabs - The script can kill ALL types of crabs: Rock, Sand, Swamp and Ammonite crabs! are all supported. The script will reset the aggressiveness when they stop waking up.  Experiments - Insane XP for pures. Yaks - Insane XP for mains. Chaos druids - Good goldfarming for medium level accounts. All wilderness monsters - Good for farming emblems & wildy slayer.  Dagannoths - Insane XP, I recommend bringing a cannon for maximum gains.  Nightmare Zone Bosses - The script can kill all bosses inside NMZ and drink all the potions. It will end once the dream is complete.  Stronghold of Security and other dungeons - The script supports all of these locations.  Plus 1000's of other monsters - Literally anything you can think of, some people even use it for KBD.  2.2 Core Combat:
      Below are some of the core features that make the script so powerful. Using the features mentioned below the script can perform just as good as any player. 
      Custom fight areas - You can specify exactly where in the game you want the script to fight. Either with a polygon or a circle. Below is an example of a polygon fight area. Dwarf multicannon - The script will place, reload, pickup and stop your cannon decaying. Prayer - The script can use all prayers, including quick prayer, and even recharge your prayer at nearby altars.  Potions - Including Divine, Extended, Super, Regular, Energy, Stamina & NMZ potions.  Special Attacks - Supports every special attack weapon in the game, including weapon switching.  Guthans - The script can switch to Guthan's to heal, then switch back to your primary gear once hp is recovered.  Resetting Aggressiveness - The script can detect when monsters stop being aggressive towards you, and run away to reset the aggro.  Food - It can eat every type of food in the game. Even multiple types of food, simply seperate their names with a comma E.G Lobster, Swordfish. Bones to peaches - The script efficiently uses Bones to peach tablets if you've got them in your inventory.  Safe spotting - Safely train combat from a distance without taking any damage.  Uses slayer items to finish kills - Bags of salt, ice coolers, rock hammer etc. Detects if you've unlocked the slayer ability to auto-kill.  Bone burrying - Train up your prayer! 2.3 Looting:
      Looting by item name or ID - Simple to setup Looting by item price - E.G Loot all items over 500gp - Fetches prices from the Runescape grand exchange. Telekinetic grab support - For those hard to reach places.  High alching - Turn your loot into gold while you train! Pickup and re-equip ammo - Supports all ammo types. Ironman looting - The script will automatically detect if you're an Ironman, and loot accordingly.  Looting bag & Herb sack  - The script will automatically use them if you're carrying one. Accurate profit calculations  - Track your gains on screen or with your dynamic signature.  2.4 Banking:
      Supports every bank in the game - Can use every bank chest / booth / banker in RS. Fully customisable inventory setups. Tip 1: When withdrawing potions or charged jewellery, you can type (*) Instead of the dose number and it will withdraw whatever dose is highest in the bank. 
      For example Ring of duelling(*).  Tip 2: You can also type 0 as the quantity, and it will withdraw-all of the item instead of a specific quantity. 
      For example these settings would make it withdraw all of your cannonballs, then fill your inventory with lobsters.

Supports all Teleports - The script can use all teleport methods including Spells, Tabs, Jewelery & Scrolls + more. Will bank for multiple conditions: 
      - Hp is below a set %.
      - Inventory is full.
      - Out of food.
      - Out of runes.
      - Out of ammo.
      - Out of all potions.
      - Out of prayer potions.
      - Out of antifire potions.
      - Out of cannonballs.
      - Before a break starts.
      - When your slayer task is complete. Heals to full HP at the bank - To save food during your trip, it'll heal up in the bank.  Logs out when you're out of supplies. 2.5 Progressive training: 
      The script can do the following when you level up, or after x amount of time:
      Upgrade equipment - E.g upgrade to Rune scimitar when you reach 40 attack. Change attack styles - E.g switch to Strength training after you reach 40 attack Change training method / location - The script can completely switch training methods, e.g Rock crabs to 60 strength, then go train magic to 70 alching, then switch back to Chaos druids after an hour. All without stopping the script.  2.6 Worldhopping: 
      The script uses both the ingame worldhopper and login screen worldhopper to find the ideal training spot. Note: All of these settings are optional. 
      Supports F2P, Members & DMM worlds  - It will automatically detect which you're in, and select worlds accordingly.  Worldhop when x players in your area - The script can count how many players are around and worldhop if it gets too busy.  Worldhop when there's a cannon in your spot - To avoid reduced XP / GP rates. Worldhop when there's a Jagex Moderator nearby - A safety precaution.  Worldhop when the break handler activated - So someone doesn't see you training for prolong periods of time. Worldhop when someone talks in your area. 3. Magic Overview:
      The script can train with pretty much every training method available, from Air strike to Ice barrage, it's all supported. 
      (The script can also loot, use cannon etc while using non-combat methods).

3.1 Regular Spellbook
      The script can use the following regular spellbook spells, both in combat & out of combat.
      Splashing Strike spells Bolt spells Blast spells Surge spells Enchant jewelry spells Superheat items Enchant crossbow bolt spells Curse spells Alchemy spells Teleport spells 3.2 Ancient Spellbook
      The script can use the following ancient spellbook spells.
      All rush spells All burst spells All blitz spells All barrage spells 3.3 Lunar Spellbook
      The script can traing using the following lunar spellbook spells.
      Humidify Superglass Make Tan Leather Plank Make Spin Flax String Jewelry  3.4 Combo Alching
      The script can also Combo alch, meaning it will cast the high alchemy spell after using another spell to recieve rapid XP.
      It can combo alch with the following spells:
      Combat / Alch - E.G Fire surge & Alch at the same time Curse / Alch - From curse up to stun it's all supported. Earn up to 180K XP/Hour Teleport / Alch - Very fast XP.  4. Purchase info and script trial info:
      Packages:
      Free Trial
      Instance count: 1
      Duration: 10 Hours per month
      $10 Package:
      Instance count: 4
      Duration: 1 month
      $20 Package:
      Instance count: 10
      $30 Package:
      Instance count: 20
      $50 Package:
      Instance count: 50
      All packages include:
      VIP is not required to run the script
      The ability to train all of combat and magic effortlessly and safely for the duration of your subscription.
      Complete customer support via discord and the TRiBot forums

To purchase the script or activate your free trial, click the image below:
      TRiBot Repository | Optimus Combat & Magic

5. Testimonials:

6. Gallery:
      Killing 15,000 abyssal demons and getting over 26 whips on one account.

• By Renditions
      A Mage Training Arena Script.
      This will do all rooms except Alchemist (WIP).

Pretty simply GUI.
       - Orb Deposit means it will do shapes for points irregardless of the shape bonus. There is a Dragonstone option but I wouldnt reccomend it for fast points. World Change notifications should be off. 
       - Level select is the Enchantment spell you want to use. Have the required Staff and Runes for the casts you want. The script only checks for lack off Nature/Cosmic/Law Runes.
       - If you select Alchemist Playground. It will not do anything. 
      Any bugs please post here. I used this to get Bones to Peaches on some accounts with no negative repercussions as of now. 
      if anything looks super inhuman please tell me as well. The script does use ABC Sleeps but not much else. 

Repository Link : https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3552

• By ELON
      [ FREE ]   ELON Combat AIO  [ Open Source ] 

. Description:
      Train Combat Anywhere Banking support Looting support Potion support ABC2 LVL10 Free Fully Open Source JavaFx Gui Paint  GET SCRIPT HERE: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3549
      SOURCE LINK: https://github.com/Elon333/Scripts
      P.S.
      If you have any questions, about the script or the source feel free to post me on here.
      Feedback on source or script is appreciated good or bad.
      What Feature would You Like to see Added Next?
    • By Aropupu
      Please try the free trial before you buy. You can get a free trial in the repository.

Please remember to toggle roofs off in Runescape settings.
      Auto-retaliate should also be disabled to avoid some issues.
      You can find and buy this script from the repository:
      https://tribot.org/repository/index.php?id=178
      Requirements:
      - 21 thieving level
      - You have to have started Itchlarin's little helper (up to the point where you can access Sophanem)
        > Contact! quest is only required if you want to bank in Sophanem (bank is very close to the pyramid).
      Features:
      Are you having problems with the script?
      Settings information and help:
      Best way to contact me is to send me a private message in the Tribot forums.
      Arguments:
      "last" = will load your last used settings and skips gui
      "profilename" = will load the settings from profile with that name and skips gui
    • By mjdge
      The script is now on the repo in the form of an open beta! You can find the release thread here and the script here
      I'm developing a bot for the Last Man Standing game (I'm sure we've all seen them or heard of them by now)
      The script will likely be relatively cheap (Unlimited accounts for a couple dollars a month)
      I was wondering what features the community would like to see in it
      The end goal is to be able to farm points reliably with lower ban rates than other LMS scripts and to be able to beat other scripts and some players
      Feature List:
      Before Games World hop to the official LMS competitive world Automatically teleports using the LMS minigame teleport Completes the LMS tutorial if not completed Right clicks to join games During Games Turns on run Turns on protect from range prayer Turns on piety Turn on Auto-Retaliate if it isn't on Switch to ranging gear Custom prayer setup (Priority: 3) Automatic prayer flicks Custom gear switches (Priority: 2) Automatic gear switches Eats when below certain health Drinks potions at the beginning of the game Tick eats a Shark + Brew + Karambwan when below a certain very low health Moving to safe zones (Priority: 3) (I can currently detect which safezone we need to go to but don't know how to get there) Opening chests with keys from kills (Priority: 1) Switching gear if it's better (Better cape etc.) (Priority: 1) Implementing new gear into switches (i.e replacing ranged crossbow swap with Heavy ballista etc.) (Priority: 1) Using weapon specs After Games Re-queues Redeems points automatically (Priority: 3) Choose what item you want to redeem automatically (Priority: 1) Mule mode to mule away redeemed prizes (Priority: 1) (Absolutely no clue how to do this) Miscellaneous Anti Ban Compliance All ABC2 Timed Actions (Except XP because it's not needed and logout because it's glitchy to begin with + we're in an instanced minigame) Randomized delays between actions ABC2 Reaction times on flicks/gear switches (Priority: 1) Occasionally "forgetting" to switch prayers or gear (Priority: 1) Paint Games played/Games per hour Points won/Points per hour Points redeemed (Priority: 1) Approximate GP made/GP per hour (Priority: 1) GUI (Priority: 3) This would likely just allow all the options mentioned in the other sections Green - Implemented and working
      Yellow - Being implemented or glitchy (Priority means 1 is lowest 5 is highest)
      Red - Not implemented
      Current Glitches/Downfalls (Hopefully going to fix):
      If an account has already used a minigame teleport in the last 20 minutes it will become stuck in a loop of trying to teleport until the 20 minutes are up Any feedback or recommendations are greatly appreciated. If you would like to be one of the (free) beta testers for the script leave a reply or PM me
    • By Ark
      Features
      Mixes all potions/unfinished potions using IDs
      Cleans all Herbs using IDs
      Amulet of Chemistry support
      Automatic stopping when out of ingredients or amulets
      Grand Exchange Restocking and Product Selling supported if selected
      Support for pressing Escape to close the Bank interface
      Simple UI, simple paint
      Intuitive GUI
      Shows profit/loss accurately, even with Amulet of Chemistry
      Stable
      Full ABCL10/ABC2 support
      Variable reaction times settable in the GUI
      Intelligent antiban features, such as reaction time waits and herb-skipping
      Working April 2020

Repository Link

Version Log:
      V1.00 - Release
      V1.01 - Performance improvements and a few bug fixes
      V1.10 - Added Herb cleaning, re-wrote framework for stability, re-wrote GUI for more intuitive design, improved antiban
      V1.11 - Added a quick feature to improve performance and make the script behave more like a human would
      V1.15 - GUI saving/loading and improved efficiency
      V1.20 - Work on enhanced antiban, variable reaction times, better GUI overall
      V1.22 - Modified GUI, added Esc Bank Interface Closing, performance improvements
      V1.23 - Added finer control of reaction-times, tweaked reaction-times and fixed a rare bug
      V1.25 - Added abc trackers properly, implemented banker hovering (abc2-based), cleaned up code
      V1.30 - Added GE Restocking
    • By ScriptsForMains
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3461
      Start the script in the area you want to gather resources. Follow the prompts in the pop-up boxes and type exactly what's needed (pay attention to caps!!).  Uses ABC2 timing and custom antiban.  Lots of safety features (will log out if unsuccessful at banking, if experience hasn't been gained, if it can't click on its target, etc etc).  

Supports mining, woodcutting, fishing, thieving (with coin pouches!!), and some hunter animals (can't remember which ones, it's been forever since I've used it for hunter :P).  I recommend using low ABC2 reductions for slower things (fishing or high level resources) and higher ABC2 reductions for stuff like power mining.  For slower things, this will make you move the mouse a lot less when waiting for your character to stop doing something and is much more realistic.  For faster things, you'll be standing around a lot less and getting more exp.  

Uses Daxwalker to bank...  Right now I'm just using public keys so if it's not working it's likely because Daxwalker is busy.  
      It can also power level.  Just tell it what to drop!!

Used this to get my stats up to Drag slayer 2 requirements...  Simple program but very effective.  

Troubleshooting:
      If you run into any problems with the default file, delete it (it's in the AppData -> Roaming -> .tribot folder) 
    • By bbuu20
      Bbuu20's Tutorial Island (ABC2) (V2.0)
      Hi, and thanks for checking out my tutorial island reboot! This script completes tutorial island for free!
      I am very open to any suggestions on how I could improve this script. Please let me know if you experience any issue at all with the script, I will do my best to fix it and reply to you quickly. If you enjoy the script, some positive feedback would be greatly appreciated!
      In the near future, I will be re-implementing the gui and paint, I realize it is rather basic for now.

Join my discord server: https://discordapp.com/invite/nF7fsjx

Source Code: https://github.com/zperkins11/Tribot/tree/master/scripts/tutorialIsland
      Get It On The Repository: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3296-bbuu20-s-tutorial-island/
    • By mjdge
      That's right another f*cking potato picker. First script so don't bash me if something breaks. Very basic and plain but, hey, you gotta start somewhere right?

Crappy short list of features:
      Picks potatoes near Lumbridge and banks them in Draynor ABC2 implemented (not fully) Randomized delays between actions Doesn't break (I hope) Has clean concise logging of what the script is currently doing Randomized run activation Let's be honest, the only reason you're using this script is to test breaking mechanics, random event solvers or to test out looking glass or something
      You can get the script here (not sure why you'd want to though)
    • By Fluffee
      Fluffee's Tutorial Island v4
      TRiBot's best Tutorial Island Script
      • Completes Tutorial Island
      • Supports loading of bulk accounts
      • Script Argument/Queue/Client Starter support
      • Tons of customization options
      • Random account profiling
      • Full ABC2 support
      • Post tutorial island tasks
      • Account Creation
      • Task based, chose the options for every account
      • Resizable mode support
      Get it here!
      GUI

Script Arguments
      Script arguments must be entered as follows (with the following keys):
      settingsFile:saved_settings_file_name.json; The only argument required now is the name of the settings file to load. If the file specified does not exist, an error will be printed in the debug, and the script will show the GUI instead.
      Source
  • Our picks

• Over the past few months, I’ve been working diligently on a new project - TRiBot X. Everything has been written from the ground up, with all of the best practices of software engineering. Every aspect of TRiBot has been re-imagined to support three main goals: flexibility, useability, and reliability.
      • 48 replies
    • Come give us feedback on the next version of TRiBot!
        • Thanks
      • 82 replies
    • TRiBot is looking to improve a lot of its customer relationship management, customer on boarding process, customer experience, design elements, community engagement and pretty much everything else you can imagine when it comes to marketing.

Our goal: To ensure that the marketing done TRULY reflects the experience and does not shine an inaccurate light on what TRiBot is lacking in.

So I ask, what do you love about TRiBot and what do you hate about TRiBot? What does O S Bot, Rune M8, PowR Bot and Dre amBot do better? (yes I purposely didn't spell it right 😂).

Love, 

RileyZ
      • 25 replies
    • Over the last three weeks, I've been working on upgrading our server infrastructure. It's finally ready and is now live!

Why?

Increased reliability - less server errors

Increased availability - less downtime

Increased security - keeping us and you secure

Increased capacity - ability to serve you better

Increased speed - less waiting for things to load

Faster development - server and service updates will come faster

What are the changes?

Move from a single AWS EC2 instance to AWS ECS (Elastic Container Service)

Distributed computing

Load balancing

Git management of server files and filesystem

Redis caching

How?

AWS ECS (with 10 EC2 instances)

AWS ElastiCache (Redis)

AWS Load Balancing

AWS EFS (Elastic file system)

Please bare with us as I continue to tune the server for maximum performance. Slow loading speeds may occur temporarily. I thank everyone for their patience.

Please post on this thread if you experience any issues other than slow loading times.
      • 51 replies
    • This release will:

Fix prayers and world hopper API (Thanks @JoeDezzy1 and @erickho123)

Improve banking API (Thanks @Encoded)

Adds methods for returning and using Java Lists, rather than arrays

Slightly randomizes some hardcoded behaviour

Removes sleeps from waitConditions; the efficiency saving potential is negligible in these use-cases, therefore cleaner code is preferable

Other back-end improvements

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot.
        • Sad
        • Haha
        • Thanks
      • 90 replies