Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
narutojeddy

Tribot Instance don't detect my Premium unlimited purchase

19 posts in this topic

SORRY for posting this in the Site Bugs section but for some reason it wouldn't let me submit this to the Client Bugs section. Admins please reply and move to Client Bugs section.

Description of the bug (be specific): So I bought the Payment option 1 Instance for $6 yesterday but after running it for 2-3 hours, the script just stops and says i have reached the max instances and won't let me start the script again or re-run it? Help please.

EDIT: Interesting, Looks like the problem isn't happening anymore after i took a several hour break. 

EDITx2: It happened again, this time after i stopped the script and then tried to re-run it. "The maximum amount of instances for this script has been surpassed. Cannot run script."

Even though I bought the unlimited version I'm still getting this.........

Editx3: The only way to bypass this, is to restart the tribot client AND osbuddy, restarting everything including the script. 

Aropupu: "Tribot is responsible for checking the instance count. If you buy the lifetime version, there is an instance limit. If you get that error, it means that either your Tribot client isn't able to connect to the repository server to check that you are not running too many instances or there's some bug. Either way, it has nothing to do with the script so I cannot fix it. Make sure your internet is stable etc. and if all else fails your only option is to post about it in the client bugs section."

How often the bug occurs: Once every 30 mins or so. UPDATE: I checked the Instance MAnager and it says right after i start the script, that it expires in 15 minutes already! There is definitely some kind of glitch occuring... It should be unlimited.

Triggers of the bug (if known): Every time I stop the script manually and try to run it again, and after it passes around the 30 min mark.

Java version: Java (x86) jdk 1.8.0_101

Max Heap Size: 256

TRiBot client version:  TRiBot Release 9.303_5

Looking Glass (yes/no): Yes

Operating System: Windows

Script Name[ABCL 10] [ABC2] aPlunderer [Pyramid Plunder] [$6]  by Aropupu

TRiBot Old-School or RS3: Old school

Client Debug: Not sure what this means

Bot Debug: Not sure what this means

Screenshots (if any): None

Edited by narutojeddy
client is canceling my run-time even faster now.... i purchased unlimited time!

Also, my other post was deleted with the response from an admin before I could see the answer. Please actually help me this time, thanks so much.

1 hour ago, narutojeddy said:

Also, my other post was deleted with the response from an admin before I could see the answer. Please actually help me this time, thanks so much.

You can find all deleted threads in the archive.

The way I understood your issue is that Tribot stops the script while you are running it. The more common issue is that your instances get bugged when your Tribot client crashes and this is not the case here. This is why I didn't direct you to Tacomanstan's thread. Correct me if I'm wrong @narutojeddy.

Tacomanstan's thread, which you were probably meant to be directed to only handles the issue where Tribot client crashes:

9 hours ago, Aropupu said:

You can find all deleted threads in the archive.

I tried looking there, my other post with the legit reply didn't show up. :(

9 hours ago, Aropupu said:

The more common issue is that your instances get bugged when your Tribot client crashes and this is not the case here. This is why I didn't direct you to Tacomanstan's thread. Correct me if I'm wrong @narutojeddy.

I do get a similar error message of the instance being surpassed, however it is while i'm running it for a while. 

Oddly enough, even my Instance Manager https://tribot.org/repository/user_panel/instance_manager/ doesn't show that I own ANY instances! So weird! I have paid in full for the premium script yet tribot's instance manager is completely blank.

Hopefully an admin who can change this sees this thread soon, thanks!

6 minutes ago, narutojeddy said:

I tried looking there, my other post with the legit reply didn't show up. :(

I do get a similar error message of the instance being surpassed, however it is while i'm running it for a while. 

Oddly enough, even my Instance Manager https://tribot.org/repository/user_panel/instance_manager/ doesn't show that I own ANY instances! So weird! I have paid in full for the premium script yet tribot's instance manager is completely blank.

Hopefully an admin who can change this sees this thread soon, thanks!

Instance manager show what is currently running not what you own lol.

Sigh, still unable to run my premium script for any longer than 13-30 minutes... Feel like I got ripped off as I paid full price.

@narutojeddyWhen you stop the script, make sure you are using the 'Stop Script' button.

Stopping the script in any other way, such as closing TRiBot, may cause the instance to persist. As explained in Taco's thread, it will take about 15 minutes for the instance to die off.

I only see $6/auth in the repo, where's the unlimited version?

Edited by YoHoJo

10 minutes ago, YoHoJo said:

@narutojeddyWhen you stop the script, make sure you are using the 'Stop Script' button.

Stopping the script in any other way, such as closing TRiBot, may cause the instance to persist. As explained in Taco's thread, it will take about 15 minutes for the instance to die off.

I only see $6/auth in the repo, where's the unlimited version?

I am using the $6 auth from the repo. if @Aropupu could confirm, i believe he edited that page recently; i believe there was another purchase option up there. 

Anyway, doesn't one auth allow me to run it for as long as I want anyways? It's not supposed to end the script for me... is it?

Also, I am not stopping the script at all, I would like for it to run for at least 2 hours, yet this problem is ending my script for me 15-30 minutes after I have started it. 

@Aropupu, this isn't supposed to happen, is it?

@YoHoJo, thanks for the response, i hope for you to look into this some more.

@narutojeddy

Next time before you run the script, tick the 'Console Mode' box on the TRiBot loader.
When you do this, an extra window will load with TRIBot, called the console.

Next time the script stops itself, copy/paste us the last few lines from the console window, bot debug tab, and client debug tab.
The bot and client debug tabs are located under the Runescape client on TRiBot: aIYb4xZ.png

9 hours ago, narutojeddy said:

I am using the $6 auth from the repo. if @Aropupu could confirm, i believe he edited that page recently; i believe there was another purchase option up there. 

Anyway, doesn't one auth allow me to run it for as long as I want anyways? It's not supposed to end the script for me... is it?

Also, I am not stopping the script at all, I would like for it to run for at least 2 hours, yet this problem is ending my script for me 15-30 minutes after I have started it. 

@Aropupu, this isn't supposed to happen, is it?

@YoHoJo, thanks for the response, i hope for you to look into this some more.

You are using the only one available in the script page. I removed the other option because no one was buying that one anyway.

It's not supposed to happen, no. Many others have run the script without any issues. The only thing I can think of is that your internet gets cut off and it doesn't get the connection to the repository server but I mentioned that before so I assume you think your internet is fine. Unless of course there's something else in the debugs that you haven't told me about.

Edited by Aropupu

Here are the things you requested!

For some reason, I couldn't get the tribot loader to expand, so i could only get cut-off messages from the loader. sorry @YoHoJo

client debug pic.PNG

bot debug pic.PNG

tribot loader pic.PNG

Also,  It's not my internet that's the problem, i'm running a great internet connection :)

It just sucks that this script won't run for very long at all; I constantly have to babysit it and wait for it to end itself, then close osbuddy and tribot, then relaunch them both.

Please help! I'm still experiencing this bot-breaking problem. Not getting what I paid for unfortunately; bought vip-e specifically for extended periods of botting safely. Would like my bot to run smooth! Please help me!

Update: after several tests, i have found out that it only works Forever when I start the script and select "No breaking" and "No account". Any other configuration will have my script ending without me wanting it to. @Aropupu @YoHoJo

Edited by narutojeddy

19 hours ago, narutojeddy said:

Update: after several tests, i have found out that it only works Forever when I start the script and select "No breaking" and "No account". Any other configuration will have my script ending without me wanting it to. @Aropupu @YoHoJo

It seems unlikely that there would be any connection between those but dunno. Those are Tribot features and the issue is caused by Tribot so I cannot really comment on it further.

Edited by Aropupu

Seriously unhappy that I paid for a full-time running script yet because of Tribot's instance problem, I have to babysit it and restart the client every so often. 

still running for a very short amoutn of time. i have to babysit it and keep rerunning it. tribot's fault.

plunder.PNG