Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
yojoedude

Very few of my scrips displaying proper xp/gp per hour

5 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I just wanted to check to see if my issue is simply looking glass messing with the scripts, or if there is some setting/file that can be reset to fix my issue. Basically on about 75% of the scrips im using the values shown on screen are all random negative numbers. (Not even the proper numbers with a - sign infront) 

It shows my level, gained levels, xp per hour, gp per hour ect. all wrong. Its not a huge deal if its just a side effect of LG, its worth using LG over having it say the right values, but if there is an easy fix Id love to get it sorted out!

Thanks in advance. (The scrips are in various skills, all of them premium, and from different people)

If these are your own scripts, you have to show us your paint code or wherever you are doing your calculations for xp/gp/w\e per hr. If its a premium script, you should post on the respective thread.

You might have to do it frequently unfortunately, but try deleting general.ini and hooks.dat and then rehooking by loading rs on a regular tribot client, and then try LG again. I have the same issue and that fixes it usually, but it's often temporary sadly.

9 hours ago, FALSkills said:

You might have to do it frequently unfortunately, but try deleting general.ini and hooks.dat and then rehooking by loading rs on a regular tribot client, and then try LG again. I have the same issue and that fixes it usually, but it's often temporary sadly.

Il give this a try. As for the other comments: iv mentioned it to the scripter and Lg seems to be taking the blame mostly, I also did start when logged in. 

Appreciate the replies!