Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

brandenn

Best way to train combat

19 posts in this topic

So im working on making a new main, just curious if people have found the best luck

-going to a popular training spot (rock crabs, yaks etc)
-secluded spot with not as much exp/hr
-Nightmare zone
Do you suicide it? take breaks?

Im just now getting 70-70-70 and figure as long as i dont get reported i shouldnt get banned?(even on flagged ip[#wishfulthinking])

Just looking for input to where people have had the best luck im not looking for your precious secrets just a general idea

How long do you play a day, do you pkan on maxing all 99s or is this strickly a max combat account for pvm?

10 hours ago, brandenn said:

So im working on making a new main, just curious if people have found the best luck

-going to a popular training spot (rock crabs, yaks etc)
-secluded spot with not as much exp/hr
-Nightmare zone
Do you suicide it? take breaks?

Im just now getting 70-70-70 and figure as long as i dont get reported i shouldnt get banned?(even on flagged ip[#wishfulthinking])

Just looking for input to where people have had the best luck im not looking for your precious secrets just a general idea

Experiments got my accounts to 70/70/70 then NMZ to max

2 minutes ago, roany said:

Experiments got my accounts to 70/70/70 then NMZ to max

and I bot for about 5 hours a day and maybe 8 over the weekend

Questing -> Get 40 attack & 40 str -> Questing.

At 40,40,40 it should be easy to tank off rock/sand crabs, as it is safe spottable and can be afk'ed for like 5 minutes or so.

It would take 2-5 days to achieve 70's, then switch to NMZ with some Dharok's.

Questing is efficient, and if you're planning on botting, it would reduce the scale of getting banned.

Best regards

UKF

58 minutes ago, roany said:

and I bot for about 5 hours a day and maybe 8 over the weekend

33 minutes ago, UKF_HHA said:

Questing -> Get 40 attack & 40 str -> Questing.

At 40,40,40 it should be easy to tank off rock/sand crabs, as it is safe spottable and can be afk'ed for like 5 minutes or so.

It would take 2-5 days to achieve 70's, then switch to NMZ with some Dharok's.

Questing is efficient, and if you're planning on botting, it would reduce the scale of getting banned.

Best regards

UKF

Thanks for input, it sounds like nmz is the surefire way huh :/ how much str exp an hour do you average 

1 minute ago, brandenn said:

Thanks for input, it sounds like nmz is the surefire way huh :/ how much str exp an hour do you average 

I was getting ±70k - 90k with some super combat pots.

Nmz is the goto best melee training method. 

If you are botting the account on god wars strictly tain your stats and like 43 prayer. 

If your manually doing raids do borrows gloves, firecape, torso, and get 70 pray for peity. I find that all of these helped a shit ton when pvming. If you want also get helm of nietzinot

4 hours ago, brandenn said:

I'm only getting 55-58k per hour right now with 80 att and 77 str

How is the ban rate on NMZ now? Thinking about getting the script to go from 80-99 STR. On a fully quested pure btw. 

Edited by idkfa

2 hours ago, idkfa said:

How is the ban rate on NMZ now? Thinking about getting the script to go from 80-99 STR. On a fully quested pure btw. 

Not sure I did 70-80 str/attack doing it about 5 hours a day and no ban

14 hours ago, roany said:

Not sure I did 70-80 str/attack doing it about 5 hours a day and no ban

Thats great but seeing your xp/hour it would take me ages to get from 80 to 99 STR. What would be the fastest way to get 99 STR on a pure account?

9 hours ago, idkfa said:

Thats great but seeing your xp/hour it would take me ages to get from 80 to 99 STR. What would be the fastest way to get 99 STR on a pure account?

I'm pretty sure NMZ is the fastest way, keep in mind that as you level your xp/hr will also increase.

With 56k per hour, it would take me 21 days to get to 94, but like I said your xp/h will increase so it'll be less than 21 days.

24 minutes ago, roany said:

I'm pretty sure NMZ is the fastest way, keep in mind that as you level your xp/hr will also increase.

With 56k per hour, it would take me 21 days to get to 94, but like I said your xp/h will increase so it'll be less than 21 days.

Cheers for the feedback man. Appreciate it

On 30-9-2016 at 2:23 AM, idkfa said:

Cheers for the feedback man. Appreciate it

No problem ;)

Im currently at NMZ. Went from 60-94 str and still going. Getting 80-82k/xp per hour.

Edited by Matt2k15

2 hours ago, Matt2k15 said:

Im currently at NMZ. Went from 60-94 str and still going. Getting 80-82k/xp per hour.

Sounds very nice. My proxies are down today =z but as soon they're up im heading to NMZ