Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
shaiguy

Mule Repeatedly Banned--Any Help?

6 posts in this topic

Hi, so for the past two months my mules have been constantly getting chained banned.

I suicide bot 15 accounts on a single proxy because I don't care if those 15 get chain-banned, and log into the mule on my home's ip.

All of the mules were hand trained by me, usually up to 70/70/1 in melee stats, and each and every one of them were banned for macro (major) on a monday (which is usually when my bots get banned) even though I never bot on them. It's never even for RWT.

When I transfer directly to the mule via trading, it ends up banned.

When I duel the bots to transfer, it ends up banned.

I've been losing quite a bit recently so I have a few questions.

- Would drop trading work (though it does sound unconventional to me)?

- Would using a VPN prevent my Mule from getting banned?

-Is it because I don't have enough proxies?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1 minute ago, TerrifiedVirus said:

Put your mule on a proxy and maybe get a second mule

By that do you mean I should log on a proxy through the Tribot client? I avoided doing so because I thought it would put me at risk of being banned even more. But if you insist, then thank you for the suggestion, I'll definitely try it.

13 minutes ago, shaiguy said:

By that do you mean I should log on a proxy through the Tribot client? I avoided doing so because I thought it would put me at risk of being banned even more. But if you insist, then thank you for the suggestion, I'll definitely try it.

Know that anything I say isn't guaranteed to work, first rule of botting - what works for one person won't necessarily work for another.

That said, private (NOT those free proxies you find online) proxies which you both create an account on (which you can do in Maxthon browser) and then run Tribot in should separate it from your home network, as your home network may be flagged. I can assure you if you choose the right trustworthy proxy you're not at risk of being banned even more. I believe they're $3.5 at socks5proxies.net

ur IP is probably flagged.

u can use LG if ur scared about tribot client getting ur mule banned.

u can also use vpn or change ur IP if its dynamic.

Personally, my mules get banned very rarely and my mule trades a lot of accounts per day. I have my mule on a proxy, and it is the only account on the proxy and I only ever login on it either to re-supply accounts or mule profits at the end of the day. I never keep gold on my mule either, I keep supplies sometimes, the supplies end up being 30-60m worth of gp but not cash. I transfer off the gp to my main account which I play legit (but barely these days, just login for taking gp from mule). My mule is only 30-50 combat with a few quests and various skills leveled.

1 person likes this