UKF's Scripter Application

1) Snippets: N/A
2) Tutorials: N/A
3) Randoms/updates submitted: N/A

4) Scripts available to the public:

https://tribot.org/forums/topic/67376-mage-bank-rune-buyer/

5) Short biography / Coding Experience:

My name is Hassan, I am 19 years old.

I am currently studying Computer Science major, and this is my 2nd year.

I used to chat over mIRC with friends, back when it was popular like MSN, and I noticed some mIRC Bots, so I started developing my own mIRC bot and ended up coding one.

I started playing Runescape back in 2004, discovered bots in 2012, and back that day I started botting.

I started to notice the bot's pattern and the way it works, so curiosity got me more into it, started to check tutorials from RSBuddy and made some simple Powerminer.

Back few weeks ago, I started scripting on TriBot and doing some scripts.

I ended up doing a Progressive chopper, a smelter, and a tabs maker script and some other scripts.

Then took a break from botting, before summer and now I am back and getting more involved in the botting community.

6) Reasons why you feel you deserve Scripter:

I love providing scripts for the community, and turning ideas and skilling training methods into scripts, it's like a hobby.

I do scripts for myself sometimes, in case I don't find the script on the repository or in case it's deprecated/outdated, so why not publish it and make it public so everyone can benefit off it :)

I am wiling to put more time and effort into providing stable scripts and helpful resources as well.

As USA said, I am allowed to apply after June, I had summer classes and didn't have enough time to apply nor study, but here I am, I tried my best.

I worked hard, learned a lot of new things during my 2nd semester while studying OOP in Java and tried applying them in scripting, along with learning the API functionalities etc..

I am also looking to improve myself and my skills while coding.

7) What you plan to provide the community with:

I am planning to release extended versions of the scripts I currently have along with new scripts that come out in the requests section.

I am also willing to provide constant updates, and help people if needed.

8) Do you agree to continue to not only update, but provide more free, open sourced scripts to the community?

Yes, I do.

Thank you for your time

Best regards

UKF

@erickho123 They were released before summer and I had re-wrote them and improved them, I guess you just read the posted/commited dates, anyways thank you.

@laniax, thank you for your time, will take into consideration applying the trackers and sleeping conditions, and I am not looking to make a quick buck, feels bad how people think nowadays.

Edited by UKF_HHA
  • Like 2

I'm with @erickho123 on this. Your scripts have no age, you were gone since June, suddenly come back, copy pasting your previous scripter app? All that is enough of a no for me. But i'll add some code comments as well;

First off; it is a requirement to fully implement ABC2 in at least one of your scripts. Two out of three of the scripts you apply with are supposed to be ABC2 with a undefined level. None of your scripts do anything more than the timed checks(!), which means: nowhere is a reaction time slept, trackers generated, preferences used, hovering/moving to anticipated etc etc. Which means none of your scripts score higher than ABC2 level 2.

Is Aubury ever not going to have a trade option? 
https://github.com/hassanjawhar/TriBot/blob/master/scripts/magebuyer/nodes/TradeNPC.java#L24

Why do you sleep all these 1-1.5 secs? That's exactly how LCP paths form, your script would be indexed in an hour lol.
https://github.com/hassanjawhar/TriBot/blob/master/scripts/fletcher/nodes/bank/CloseBank.java#L15
https://github.com/hassanjawhar/TriBot/blob/master/scripts/fletcher/nodes/bank/WithdrawKnife.java#L20
https://github.com/hassanjawhar/TriBot/blob/master/scripts/fletcher/nodes/bank/WalkToBank.java#L17
https://github.com/hassanjawhar/TriBot/blob/master/scripts/fletcher/nodes/bank/DepositItems.java#L17
https://github.com/hassanjawhar/TriBot/blob/master/scripts/smelter/nodes/bank/DepositItems.java#L17
https://github.com/hassanjawhar/TriBot/blob/master/scripts/smelter/nodes/bank/WithdrawOres.java < this class entirely lol

just to name a few.

I'd like to know what your thought process was when writing this class.
https://github.com/hassanjawhar/TriBot/blob/master/scripts/smelter/nodes/smelt/UseFurnace.java

You grab a all furnaces based on id (ouch) and within a 50 tile distance? You know there is only 16 tiles around your player until the 'black' of the map, right?
Then you check if it has a smelt option, while i haven't seen a furnace without a smelt option before. You then grab the same furnace again from scratch in the execute method, why dont you put it in a field? I'm also very curious what would happen if you were unable to reach the furnace through a closed door/wall, or if its offscreen somehow.

You apply with 3 scripts which are not only very basic, they aren't even finished. A fletching script which doesn't string bows?
https://github.com/hassanjawhar/TriBot/blob/master/scripts/fletcher/nodes/fletch/StringBows.java

Why do you call getRSPlayer everywhere? isMoving and getPosition can be called statically from the Player class. Also. due to your static usage, none of your scripts will work properly for users that use multiple tabs. And i never see a sleep inside a condition either, so some functions become very cpu inefficient while you never need that kind of precision.

I accept anyone as he/she is. But you are not ready for scripter at all. I get the very strong feeling you're just looking to make a quick buck.

• Like 4

Laniax brings up some valid points, especially generating heuristics off static sleeps that is not a good practice. Aside from that, longevity and activity is evaluated aside from the requirements of three maintainable scripts with one showcasing ABCL10 (which you did not include).

Immerse yourself in the community, show sustainable activity, and apply to at least meet the requirements and we will be able to give you additional feedback on your next application.

Thanks

• Like 1