Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

USSHACKER

Can I get banned for autoclicking?

8 posts in this topic

I have a training method that requires me to attack my own accounts but I want these accounts to autoclick the rejuvination pool. The account i'm training isn't being botted for it and I'm only using TriBot for it's multiple instances with it's own virtual mouse. Could the account I'm training or the accounts that are being used on tribot for just autoclicking still be banned? It's like using a VPN or virtual machine and setting that to autoclick. I'm just wondering, and I'm not sure if this is the right place for this post.

Yes autoclicking is considered cheating. That being said you if you use a smart autoclicker (not one that clicks the exact same place with the same interval), your odds of being banned aren't particularly high. 

Like what ^ said, if you use a autoclicker that randomises its click instead of every 0.5 0.5 0.5, you should be able to get away with it

Yes you can get banned for using auto-clicking because it clicks in the SAME spot at the SAME intervals.

However, I bought Axife Mouse Recorder and it's what I used to get 99 mage, but it's also pretty useful for A  LOT of things. It's a smart mouse recorder.

Have gotten 99 craft and 99 fletch with it. You have to babysit it, IF the mouse recording involves clicking on the bank and so on. Why? Because I'm not sure why but SOMEHOW the camera of OSRS moves by itself. I have tested it by clicking on the same spot, but then 10mins later it's clicking a bit to the left.

3 hours ago, Lolwhathax said:

Yes you can get banned for using auto-clicking because it clicks in the SAME spot at the SAME intervals.

However, I bought Axife Mouse Recorder and it's what I used to get 99 mage, but it's also pretty useful for A  LOT of things. It's a smart mouse recorder.

Have gotten 99 craft and 99 fletch with it. You have to babysit it, IF the mouse recording involves clicking on the bank and so on. Why? Because I'm not sure why but SOMEHOW the camera of OSRS moves by itself. I have tested it by clicking on the same spot, but then 10mins later it's clicking a bit to the left.

that's jagex combating people using ghost mouse

1 person likes this

Yes, however autoclicking USUALLY results in a temp ban first. I would by the way suggest not using the tribot client when autoclicking because it's still uncertain if they can detect anything about the client (hence LG).