Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LaiLaiZhen

Class Not Found Exception

4 posts in this topic

Hi, 

My client is working perfectly fine when I use it for botting my rs account however it is not when I use it in Eclipse. (Possible my wrong setup but I have watched and read sever guides a followed)

This is the error I am faced with when trying to "Run" my script in Eclipse (Showing Java jre version also):

1e2c875c6680ce70525b66a74922ab95.png

I created a new virtual machine for playing around with the TRiBot API with java jre 8 update 101.I really can't figure out the cause and I want to start scripting! 

Any help is greatly appreciated.

LaiLaiZhen

You don't run your script from eclipse... You also need VIP to test your own scripts.

1 person likes this

36 minutes ago, Deluxes said:

You don't run your script from eclipse... You also need VIP to test your own scripts.

I know you don't. I have free time now I have graduated from University so thought about scripting my own bots since I used to use RS bot when I was younger and remembered it all. I didn't know that you needed VIP to work with the make your own scripts - this must be the issue. Thanks for clarifying.

I will glance at the API Documentation while I wait for pay day to come :) money has been blown on smoke and ecto this month :L

1 hour ago, LaiLaiZhen said:

I know you don't. I have free time now I have graduated from University so thought about scripting my own bots since I used to use RS bot when I was younger and remembered it all. I didn't know that you needed VIP to work with the make your own scripts - this must be the issue. Thanks for clarifying.

I will glance at the API Documentation while I wait for pay day to come :) money has been blown on smoke and ecto this month :L

The issue you are having is not because you don't have VIP (directly), it is that you must run your script through the TRiBot client, with 'Start Script'. But you can't run local scripts without VIP so that is also a problem.