Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
leoshiro

5 Credits Giveaway

17 posts in this topic

Yay first! Thanks @leoshiro

Our odds are looking pretty good :D <3

I lost and he gave me 1m <3 thanks a lot @leoshiro good man. cheers

Edited by Rohm
Leoshiro FTW

21 hours ago, YoHoJo said:

Have fun compiling all the names :blush:

1 hour ago, leetz said:

lets go

20 hours ago, Austin.r321 said:

Austin.r321 from Skype!

21 hours ago, Twitch said:

hi

22 hours ago, Asalon said:

Would be great to win.

gratz to all the winners, even tho me and twitch hate or got into an arguement i still have sent, i hope he forgives me for what has happened in the past, much love.

PS:yohojo if u could close the thread would be appreciated it, and the one who didn't win, ill be doing another one next month, good luck and stay tuned.

2 people like this

13 minutes ago, leoshiro said:

gratz to all the winners, even tho me and twitch hate or got into an arguement i still have sent, i hope he forgives me for what has happened in the past, much love.

PS:yohojo if u could close the thread would be appreciated it, and the one who didn't win, ill be doing another one next month, good luck and stay tuned.

Thank you 

:)

43 minutes ago, leoshiro said:

Thanks