Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Starfox

Sigma Skeletal Wyvern Killer BETA (500k-1M/hr)

Hello.

I recently finished a BETA version of my Skeletal Wyvern killer script. I am running an open beta for this script. If you would like to use the BETA version of this script, please go to the TRiBot repository and add the script to your account there. You can run the script for an unlimited amount of time while use the free BETA version, however I will ask you to report bugs to me if you find any.

Description:

Sigma Wyvern Killer BETA kills the monster Skeletal Wyverns inside the asgarnian ice dungeon in OSRS. It is a top level money making method yielding 500k+ per hour (even more at higher combat levels). At maxed combat with good gear, you may yield a consistent 800k-1m/hourly. While running this script, over time your profit will go up due to your bots gaining rare drops like draconic visage, dragon legs, dragon skirt, dragon med helm, 3x ranarr seeds and rare drop table items. 

Requirements:

72 Slayer

Elemental shield, Mind shield, or Dragonfire shield

70/70/70 melee stats are highly recommended

Falador teleport tablets

House teleport tablets

Player owned house must be in rimmington

Progress reports:

unknown.png

krVgbY6.png

EgHMiuc.png

da582a92a58e43d382e04d66368d7600.png first visage from sigma wyverns

6ea720b17f404d738e24a3bd0d9fa0ca.png

unknown.png

338e8fd66f.png

Responses:

For whatever reason, I cannot comment on my own thread in this section :( so I will use this area to respond to comments.

@gabrielspecter I've ran the script on my own testing account for about 3 weeks now, no more than 5-10 hours daily, sometimes not running it on certain days. I have yet to be banned.

@slavebotter It does not support range safespotting. I have intentionally not added this functionality because the right side of the wyvern cave has 4 ranged players in every world killing wyverns, so it would be unlikely that you would find a world with a free one. As another person pointed out, melee is over 2x faster gp per hour and the left area is less crowded.

@slavebotter It will be running until I get enough feedback from my testers and the script is running without any major bugs.

@Creatur3z nice proggy, thanks for the feedback. im unsure of price right now

@jamie ge yes it still works great.

@billybob1 im running it right now seems to be working fine. try restarting your client.

@MagicLand i ran it a few days ago for 3 hours, it was fine

Edited by Starfox
progress reports
  • Like 1

Array

@ericcc1029  72 slayer is 900k XP. Slayer is a 4:1 combat XP ratio. So you'd need 3.6M XP spread across attack, defense, str. So 1.2M in each skill. Basically 75/75/75. It's not high level but definitely mid level. I'd say average combat XP should be 50k an hour on task. So 72 hours total for 72 slayer.  A lot to invest doing it by hand though.

Too bad there's no slayer bot (RIP @Mute)

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, slavebotter said:

Does this support range/safespotting?
Personally i have never seen the point of doing wyverns with melee and would love to help get range support working.

melee is definitely better than range at wyverns.

you get around 1m+/h with 90s stats/near max

range is only like 500k/h

Just now, Twitch said:

melee is definitely better than range at wyverns.

you get around 1m+/h with 90s stats/near max

range is only like 500k/h

2x better gp/hr for 3x the training put into the account, plus supplies (food/ppots) if meleeing.
Just my opinion but I don't think anyone would want to risk a 90/90/90 melee account over a 90 range one.
Using range you can stay in the dungeon forever, screw looting the bones, just alch the drops.
I forgot where I was going with this post.

I used this overnight and I ended up getting a visage, didn't run into any trouble. Also got some attack levels :). Heres my progress overnight http://prnt.sc/crctq2

The calculator is also phenomenal. So far I have used this for about 3 nights now still not banned.

Edited by Creatur3z
Wrong link

On 10/8/2018 at 1:55 AM, BobbyTrolls said:

It doesnt loot anything not even the bones , you have an option "min loot value" which i set at 0 and at 100 , doesnt work
for the rest it runs fine , it just doesnt loot.

This script is defunct now and is no longer supported.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By mjdge
      The open beta is now over! I have been given a lot of great feedback. I will work hard on the script!
      After a few months of on and off working on the script. I have decided to try an open beta release of my Last Man Standing script!
      I will continue to work on the script over the coming weeks and months!
      I know that it could definitely do with some improvements so that's why this is a Beta release (I'll release it again when everything is done)
      A couple of the current features:
      Prayer Flicking
      Drinks potions
      Eats and combo eats
      Has a basic paint that tracks information such as: Points earned this session, Total Points, Average Points Per Game and Games Played
      If you would like to see a full list of features and things I hope to implement, click here
      All feedback, bug reports and recommendations are greatly appreciated!
    • By bbuu20
      Bbuu20's Miner (Open Source) (Progressive Mining) (World Hopping) (ABC2 Level 10 + Additional Custom Antiban) (Arguments)
      Hi, and thanks for checking out my AIO mining script! This script features:
      3 Tick Mining so players can reach xp rates of up to 115k/hr! Iron, Sandstone, and Granite all supported (Mouse variance must be set to 0) *Removed For Now, Will Be Added Back Soon* Progressive Mining so you can run your bots through multiple tasks with just a few clicks Custom Paint to display the current runtime, xp/hr, and more Full ABC2 Level 10 Implementation to significantly lower the script's ban rate Universal Mining and Banking so players can run the bot wherever they want, on whatever ore they want Java FX GUI to adjust antiban, and mining settings Profile saving/loading so players can easily reload previous settings Arguments to allow instant profile loading, and gui bypassing Let me know if you encounter any issues, or have any feedback.
      To Do:
      Re-implement 3 tick mining
      Add motherlode support
      And anything else you may suggest!

Join my discord server: https://discordapp.com/invite/nF7fsjx

Source Code: https://github.com/zperkins11/Bbuu20-s-Miner
      Get It On The Repository: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3417

How to use arguments:

Enter the name of the profile, and the task code, separated by a colon (:)
      Task codes are as follows:
      0: Traditional Mining
      1: Progressive Mining

More info can be found on my discord server

• By Dentist
      Script now work perfectly fixed all bugs 
      Recommend zooming all the way out 
      Required 1- +50 Agility and Thieving
                        2- Stamina potion and energy potion [Recommended 10 stamina(4) , 50 Energy(4)]
      It will get the 5 crates for you then logout 
      Still In beta please report any bug 
      almost active 24/7 on discord pm if u need any thing ..  https://discord.gg/PBwAQJn
      Get script from here 
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3315-rouge-den/

to add [1- level 80 shortcut support 
                    2- more ABC2 
                                                3- Custom Stopping condition 
      4- custom potions support 

• By PocketChange
      Looking for a talented coder/programmer to create a private RuneScape name checking program.
      Serious inquires only, first come-first serve basis.
      Reach me faster here - Snapchat: toke
      Thank you for your time.
    • By ScriptsForMains
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3179

Very intuitive, simply start with steam staff  and supplies in your inventory/bank.  I've run this script for 50+ hours, it's flawless as far as I know.  It has redundancy after redundancy to protect your account.   It's free for now so people can help me prove it works well.   Post your progress pics!  I only did the four seed types because they're the most profitable and the grand exchange only has 8 slots...  I use 4 slots for buying seeds and 4 slots for selling saplings.  
      Requirements - 
      Steam staff, Lunar Diplomacy, 68 magic, and the farming level of the seeds you want to do. 
      Currently Supports-
      Mahogany, Maple, Papaya, and Willow.   
      Planned future support on a premium script for GE selling/buying and Magic trees.

Theoretically, you can start it anywhere with the supplies in your bank...  Recommended to start it with steam staff equipped and everything in your inventory, or everything in your bank, at the GE bank, with the bank screen open.   

Supports AFKing after a decent amount of time passes, random short pauses at realistic time points, and failure checks on every single loop to prevent infinitely doing something. It randomizes the order that it does the seeds   Designed for mains. I use it on my main and I don't intend on ever getting banned.  That being said, all botting has inherit risks.  Never bot on an account you can't afford to lose.

Post any suggestions, any problems, and most importantly: successful progress pics!

Progress pics:

• By ScriptsForMains
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3174

Buys plant pot packs in Catherby.  Start with money in your inventory... Buys them for 1-2gp each, you can sell them for 5-10gp each on the GE.  

Has built in afking/pausing and randomization to avoid bans.  

Please post screenshots of your progress!
    • By ScriptsForMains
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3174

https://github.com/jiggerjaw/TribotOpenSource

About me: I've been on this forum for years under my username "jiggerjaw".  I became frustrated with bans after my main account got banned because I messed up in a GUI.  I started making my own scripts instead.  I want to design scripts that are entirely GUI free and will automatically end after 5 hours.  Every loop I run is checked against infinite loops and every script has progress checks on the main loop to make sure you're getting something done.  I have multiple scripts ready to go, an ensouled head script and a tree planting script are entirely complete and have hours upon hours of successful testing.  I have a clay humidifying script in the works, still need to work on it.  I'd like to make these scripts premium...   Hopefully the code for this potBuyer script shows everyone I'm serious about this.  I'll be showing my understanding of ABC2 in the near future, didn't want it for this script cuz it significantly cuts profit and is unrealistic. 

It would be nice to have my other account's name switched to "ScriptsForMains" so I can keep my post count and membership time...  Posted on the "Help" section and never heard back.   
    • By JoeDezzy1
      To Purchase: CLICK HERE FOR FREE ACCESS - Repository Activation Link - Now Free - Forever

Paint artwork: @PillsburyRS
      Progress reports:
      Change Log:
      v 10.00 12/31/18 (FREE FOREVER) - Fixed old client changes API updates - Open Sourced - Free version - For the people - Refunded recent buyers v 5.0 5/29/18 7:37 PM (CURRENT VERSION) - Fixed all withdrawing issues - Optimized stamina potion drinking (Takes 1 sip at the bank, then makes room for more supplies) - Better PK detection, should be more than 99% (unless someone beats it with a telly block) - If any issue arise, post here and I will make a fix for it fast! - Smarter & more fluent banking - Better antiban - Resizable mode support - Now loads previously saved settings automatically, just start the script if you've previously saved settings NOTE: IF anyone can assist me with knowledge on how to 3-tick the orbs, I am willing to implement that feature How to use the script:

• By Starfox
      Sigma Fletcher

Script Features

Anti-ban Compliance 2.0 Level 10
      Fletches all logs (normal, oak, willow, maple, yew, or magic) into arrow shafts, shortbows, longbows, crossbow stocks, or shields
      Strings all shortbows and longbows (normal, oak, willow, maple, yew, and magic)
      Makes all arrows (headless, bronze, iron, steel, mithril, adamant, rune, amethyst, and broad)
      Makes all bolts (bronze, blurite, iron, silver, steel, mithril, adamant, runite, dragon, and broad)
      Makes all tipped bolts (opal, jade, topaz, sapphire, emerald, ruby, diamond, dragonstone, and onyx)
      Makes all darts (bronze, iron, steel, mithril, adamant, rune, and dragon)
      Cuts all gems into bolt tips (opal, jade, topaz, sapphire, emerald, ruby, diamond, dragonstone, and onyx)

GUI Preview

Cut, String, Make, or Chisel: Choose which style of training you want the script to use
      Materials: Choose the material you want the script to use to train with
      Finished Product: Choose the item you want the script to make with the material you have chosen

Progress Reports

• By Starfox
      Sigma Magic Premium

Script Features

Normal Spells
      Alchemy: Alchemize any item of your choice with low or high alchemy
      Bolt Enchantment: Enchant any bolt of your choice
      Bones to Fruit: Turn any regular or big bone of your choice into bananas or peaches
      Cursing: Cast confuse, weaken, curse, vulnerability, enfeeble, stun, bind, snare, or entangle on any npc of your choice
      Cursing/Alchemy: Use any curse in combination with low or high alchemy for maximum xp per hour
      TO STUN+ALCH OR CURSE+ALCH, SEARCH "Curse" OR "Alch" IN THE SPELL SEARCH BOX AND SELECT "Curse/Alchemy"
      Jewelry Enchantment: Enchant rings, bracelets, necklaces or amulets with enchant level 1-6, DOES NOT SUPPORT TOPAZ
      Superheating: Superheat your ores into any bar of your choice
      Teleportation: Teleport anywhere repeatedly for great experience

Lunar Spells
      Bake Pie: Bake any pie of your choice with the bake pie spell
      Humidify: Cast humidify on empty vials, bowls, jugs, buckets, or clay for great profit. You can also use the humidify spell on a single fish bowl for even faster experience
      Plank Make: Turn normal, oak, teak, or mahogany logs into planks for profit and experience
      String Jewelry: String all of your gold, unstrung symbols, sapphire, emerald, ruby, diamond, dragonstone, or even onyx amulets for fast experience
      Superglass Make: Convert buckets of sand and soda ash, seaweed, or swamp weed into molten glass for amazing profit and experience
      Tan Leather: Tan green, blue, red, or black dragonhide for huge profit and 100k+ xp/hr
      Spin Flax: Spin flax into bowstrings for magic and crafting experience
      Recharge Dragonstone: Charge dragonstone jewelry for profit

GUI Preview

Progress Reports

Payment Options

$7.99 for 1 month of access, run up to 5 accounts at the same time
      $14.99 for 3 months of access, run up to 5 accounts at the same time

• Our picks

• Over the past few months, I’ve been working diligently on a new project - TRiBot X. Everything has been written from the ground up, with all of the best practices of software engineering. Every aspect of TRiBot has been re-imagined to support three main goals: flexibility, useability, and reliability.
      • 50 replies
    • Come give us feedback on the next version of TRiBot!
        • Thanks
      • 86 replies
    • TRiBot is looking to improve a lot of its customer relationship management, customer on boarding process, customer experience, design elements, community engagement and pretty much everything else you can imagine when it comes to marketing.

Our goal: To ensure that the marketing done TRULY reflects the experience and does not shine an inaccurate light on what TRiBot is lacking in.

So I ask, what do you love about TRiBot and what do you hate about TRiBot? What does O S Bot, Rune M8, PowR Bot and Dre amBot do better? (yes I purposely didn't spell it right 😂).

Love, 

RileyZ
      • 26 replies
    • Over the last three weeks, I've been working on upgrading our server infrastructure. It's finally ready and is now live!

Why?

Increased reliability - less server errors

Increased availability - less downtime

Increased security - keeping us and you secure

Increased capacity - ability to serve you better

Increased speed - less waiting for things to load

Faster development - server and service updates will come faster

What are the changes?

Move from a single AWS EC2 instance to AWS ECS (Elastic Container Service)

Distributed computing

Load balancing

Git management of server files and filesystem

Redis caching

How?

AWS ECS (with 10 EC2 instances)

AWS ElastiCache (Redis)

AWS Load Balancing

AWS EFS (Elastic file system)

Please bare with us as I continue to tune the server for maximum performance. Slow loading speeds may occur temporarily. I thank everyone for their patience.

Please post on this thread if you experience any issues other than slow loading times.
      • 51 replies
    • This release will:

Fix prayers and world hopper API (Thanks @JoeDezzy1 and @erickho123)

Improve banking API (Thanks @Encoded)

Adds methods for returning and using Java Lists, rather than arrays

Slightly randomizes some hardcoded behaviour

Removes sleeps from waitConditions; the efficiency saving potential is negligible in these use-cases, therefore cleaner code is preferable

Other back-end improvements

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot.
        • Sad
        • Haha
        • Thanks
      • 90 replies