Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Starfox

Sigma Skeletal Wyvern Killer BETA (500k-1M/hr)

15 posts in this topic

Hello.

I recently finished a BETA version of my Skeletal Wyvern killer script. I am running an open beta for this script. If you would like to use the BETA version of this script, please go to the TRiBot repository and add the script to your account there. You can run the script for an unlimited amount of time while use the free BETA version, however I will ask you to report bugs to me if you find any.

Description:

Sigma Wyvern Killer BETA kills the monster Skeletal Wyverns inside the asgarnian ice dungeon in OSRS. It is a top level money making method yielding 500k+ per hour (even more at higher combat levels). At maxed combat with good gear, you may yield a consistent 800k-1m/hourly. While running this script, over time your profit will go up due to your bots gaining rare drops like draconic visage, dragon legs, dragon skirt, dragon med helm, 3x ranarr seeds and rare drop table items. 

Requirements:

72 Slayer

Elemental shield, Mind shield, or Dragonfire shield

70/70/70 melee stats are highly recommended

Falador teleport tablets

House teleport tablets

Player owned house must be in rimmington

Progress reports:

unknown.png

krVgbY6.png

EgHMiuc.png

da582a92a58e43d382e04d66368d7600.png first visage from sigma wyverns

6ea720b17f404d738e24a3bd0d9fa0ca.png

unknown.png

338e8fd66f.png

Responses:

For whatever reason, I cannot comment on my own thread in this section :( so I will use this area to respond to comments.

@gabrielspecter I've ran the script on my own testing account for about 3 weeks now, no more than 5-10 hours daily, sometimes not running it on certain days. I have yet to be banned.

@slavebotter It does not support range safespotting. I have intentionally not added this functionality because the right side of the wyvern cave has 4 ranged players in every world killing wyverns, so it would be unlikely that you would find a world with a free one. As another person pointed out, melee is over 2x faster gp per hour and the left area is less crowded.

@slavebotter It will be running until I get enough feedback from my testers and the script is running without any major bugs.

@Creatur3z nice proggy, thanks for the feedback. im unsure of price right now

@jamie ge yes it still works great.

@billybob1 im running it right now seems to be working fine. try restarting your client.

@MagicLand i ran it a few days ago for 3 hours, it was fine

Edited by Starfox
progress reports
1 person likes this

@ericcc1029  72 slayer is 900k XP. Slayer is a 4:1 combat XP ratio. So you'd need 3.6M XP spread across attack, defense, str. So 1.2M in each skill. Basically 75/75/75. It's not high level but definitely mid level. I'd say average combat XP should be 50k an hour on task. So 72 hours total for 72 slayer.  A lot to invest doing it by hand though.

Too bad there's no slayer bot (RIP @Mute)

3 people like this

i have a wyvern killer ready, might actually try this not sure though

also, i recommend having at least 85/85/85. it's not worth it with 70/70/70.

Does this support range/safespotting?
Personally i have never seen the point of doing wyverns with melee and would love to help get range support working.

29 minutes ago, slavebotter said:

Does this support range/safespotting?
Personally i have never seen the point of doing wyverns with melee and would love to help get range support working.

melee is definitely better than range at wyverns.

you get around 1m+/h with 90s stats/near max

range is only like 500k/h

Just now, Twitch said:

melee is definitely better than range at wyverns.

you get around 1m+/h with 90s stats/near max

range is only like 500k/h

2x better gp/hr for 3x the training put into the account, plus supplies (food/ppots) if meleeing.
Just my opinion but I don't think anyone would want to risk a 90/90/90 melee account over a 90 range one.
Using range you can stay in the dungeon forever, screw looting the bones, just alch the drops.
I forgot where I was going with this post.

From your personal testing, how was the ban rate? I remember having a private script farming this, and they (8/8) all got perm banned within the week. 

I used this overnight and I ended up getting a visage, didn't run into any trouble. Also got some attack levels :). Heres my progress overnight http://prnt.sc/crctq2

The calculator is also phenomenal. So far I have used this for about 3 nights now still not banned.

Edited by Creatur3z
Wrong link

bro can u fix this? its all jacked up...will stop eating and looting. also please have it pick up elite clues..