Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

eficabuddy

botting pc

13 posts in this topic

Any i5 should do that, though if it's specific to botting RS only, I'd go with server grade components so it's cheaper. For extremely cheap, you could go dual X5650's with a SuperMicro board and run probably 40 bots with around $300-$350 budget. If it's for gaming as well, then I'd go with an i5 and a decent gpu.

Don't buy a PC, buy a vps for a monthly fee because if all your accounts get banned you don't want to be left -$300

Just now, Z3D said:

Don't buy a PC, buy a vps for a monthly fee because if all your accounts get banned you don't want to be left -$300

Uhh? People who bot for gold make new accounts. Some scripts even auto make a new account when one is banned, goes through tutorial island, everything..

47 minutes ago, Duhstin said:

Uhh? People who bot for gold make new accounts. Some scripts even auto make a new account when one is banned, goes through tutorial island, everything..

This guy is wanting to run 10 bots, and doesn't know what specs he needs to do it. I'd say he's not a pro and to play it safe I'd recommend you start with a VPS, then once you have started to profit you could invest in a PC. It's just more sensible than spending $500 upfront and hoping you profit. 

buy old i3 processor fore  150 dollar and  start  from there i donnt recommend  vps since its verry slow and laggy

i3  4the should run eazy 8 bots  with  4gb ram

3 hours ago, patoon17 said:

buy old i3 processor fore  150 dollar and  start  from there i donnt recommend  vps since its verry slow and laggy

Don't do this, also a VPS isn't slow depending on hardware, it's just the remote connection that usually makes it look this way.

4 hours ago, patoon17 said:

You can get a 30$/month vps that runs 20 accounts easy. Wouldn't be difficult to get a 15$ vps that can run 10 accounts. Thats 10 months worth of botting for the price of the cpu you recommend.

18 minutes ago, Deluxes said:

You can get a 30$/month vps that runs 20 accounts easy. Wouldn't be difficult to get a 15$ vps that can run 10 accounts. Thats 10 months worth of botting for the price of the cpu you recommend.

31 minutes ago, Duhstin said:

Don't do this, also a VPS isn't slow depending on hardware, it's just the remote connection that usually makes it look this way.

ore you just invest  1 time  money and you bot  when you feel like it and have no  lagg connection  ore monthly paymends etc.

Just now, patoon17 said:

ore you just invest  1 time  money and you bot  when you feel like it and have no  lagg connection  ore monthly paymends etc.

Yeah, that's what I done. However, the rig I built is used for more than just botting so if I decide to ever stop it'll still have use. I wouldn't build a PC just for botting unless the money I'm using for it was already made from botting. Dual CPUs are great for botting and video rendering. It's what I suggest if someone is to want to build a PC for botting.

3 minutes ago, Duhstin said:

Yeah, that's what I done. However, the rig I built is used for more than just botting so if I decide to ever stop it'll still have use. I wouldn't build a PC just for botting unless the money I'm using for it was already made from botting. Dual CPUs are great for botting and video rendering. It's what I suggest if someone is to want to build a PC for botting.

yes but  is the  power use  not  verry hig on cheap duel  cpu setup ?

2 hours ago, patoon17 said:

yes but  is the  power use  not  verry hig on cheap duel  cpu setup ?

No?  And even if it was, it'd pay for itself. My electric is never over $90/month with 3-4 PCs running 24/7, washer/dryer ran daily, two window air conditioner units and everything else.