Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

runescapesam1

Maxing Out 6 Accounts To Farm? Help?

44 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, filthyfrank said:

Gonna post here to see where you go from here

Good luck!

ty <3, just got all 40/40/40, had to take like 10h break so that slowed down.

16 hours ago, Illuminati666 said:

jesus... rent is 1500usd per month where i live lmfao

holy shit where do u live? are we talking about a small apartment?

afaik guthans is considered low exp but the most afkable (click every 20 mins).

i think ppl do dharoks + absorbs now but not too afkable, gotta click that rapid heal every 50 sec (less than 1 min).

1 hour ago, leoshiro said:

i live in sharjah/united arab emartes, and i pay exactly the same/near that price, for a  2 bedroom apartnment

i was imagining a 1 room and a small kitchen when he compared that 200euro to 1500usd.

here u can also find 2 bedroom apartment for 1500usd. (also for like 700usd, depends on location).

anyways i think we're going a bit off topic lets keep it related to its purpose.

24 minutes ago, NinjadGuy said:

i was imagining a 1 room and a small kitchen when he compared that 200euro to 1500usd.

here u can also find 2 bedroom apartment for 1500usd. (also for like 700usd, depends on location).

anyways i think we're going a bit off topic lets keep it related to its purpose.

yeah, np, like to discuss with people,

would anybody say what would be the best order to quest the quests i listed on the 1st page?

5 hours ago, NinjadGuy said:

holy shit where do u live? are we talking about a small apartment?

afaik guthans is considered low exp but the most afkable (click every 20 mins).

i think ppl do dharoks + absorbs now but not too afkable, gotta click that rapid heal every 50 sec (less than 1 min).

Seattle. That 1500 bucks doesn't even include insurance, car payment, electicity, water, sewage, internet or food lmfao. I just hope Google stays away from here.

My buddy that just moved back from silicon valley California was paying 3400 bucks usd per month for a 900 square foot apartment...

Edited by Illuminati666

On 9/19/2016 at 7:43 PM, Illuminati666 said:

jesus... rent is 1500usd per month where i live lmfao

If you're thinking of doing this (to sell maxed accounts) there's a few things you need to know:

-It would take like 3 months to max MINIMUM at 12HRS/day "played" (mostly afk)

-You will make ZERO profit until you max.

-You will make significantly less per account than someone with reputation selling maxed accounts.

That said, if you're going to do this, you'll want more than 6 accounts. Whether you do one account or 25, it will take roughly the same amount of effort (clicking each screen once every 20 minutes to stay logged in) for most of the duration. I'd also recommend buying 70/70/70 accounts from trusted players. They'll only cost you like 10M and save you a lot of time if you're doing the entire account by hand. (It removes the Non-NMZ portion where it's less afk).

The only thing about doing more accounts is a bigger gold investment. 6-7 Bonds to max ~20M/account, plus the gear and other things that go along with it. All in all, you could expect to make $120/account, over 3 months. So if you do 20 accounts, that'd be $2400 over 3 months including expenses. Just know, maxed accounts don't sell quickly. There's tons of providers, many more trusted than you. You'll have to sell much lower than them to turn over accounts, which is why I only project this amount of profit.

Sorry for the long post, but I want you to realize what you're getting into before you begin, because you get nothing out of it if you don't finish strong.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Adventure_Time said:

If you're thinking of doing this (to sell maxed accounts) there's a few things you need to know:

-You will make significantly less per account than someone with reputation selling maxed accounts.

That said, if you're going to do this, you'll want more than 6 accounts. Whether you do one account or 25, it will take roughly the same amount of effort (clicking each screen once every 20 minutes to stay logged in) for most of the duration. I'd also recommend buying 70/70/70 accounts from trusted players. They'll only cost you like 10M and save you a lot of time if you're doing the entire account by hand. (It removes the Non-NMZ portion where it's less afk).

The only thing about doing more accounts is a bigger gold investment. 6-7 Bonds to max ~20M/account, plus the gear and other things that go along with it. All in all, you could expect to make $120/account, over 3 months. So if you do 20 accounts, that'd be $2400 over 3 months including expenses. Just know, maxed accounts don't sell quickly. There's tons of providers, many more trusted than you. You'll have to sell much lower than them to turn over accounts, which is why I only project this amount of profit.

Sorry for the long post, but I want you to realize what you're getting into before you begin, because you get nothing out of it if you don't finish strong.

i really appreciate your text, but right now i think im fine with 6 , i have high rep in account selling @ playerauction site, so it would not be a problem, but right now i really dont know if i wanna sell those accounts or go boss farm.

1 hour ago, Adventure_Time said:

and also i dont think you can find that cheaply 70/70/70 accounts.

4 hours ago, Adventure_Time said:

70-70-70 accounts go for around 30-50m with mtd quests done and selling maxed mains would be between 200-300m from a normal user with some feedback.it would take like 30-45 days to finish a maxed mains if you use a auto talker(you can afk for 6 hours straight and ban rates are not high on this)

18 hours ago, Adventure_Time said:

huh? I'm not planning on making accounts but yeah lol.

12 hours ago, runescapesam1 said:

updated, got 1 acc done with quests and quest stats, grinding now 70-70-70

Do a lot of people speak English in Estonia? Most of the chicks are hot blondes right?

5 hours ago, Illuminati666 said:

Do a lot of people speak English in Estonia? Most of the chicks are hot blondes right?

ye i could say that they all speak english very well :D, you are welcome, u can stay in my house :D

1 person likes this

I'm currently doing the same thing as you, except i'm only working on one account atm. i work a full time job as well. im currently using ericho123's nmz script w/ LG. using dharok method, let me tell you it's really not as fast as you would expect. atleast for me it isnt...

nChMzXy.png

Edited by Matt2k15

20 hours ago, runescapesam1 said:

ye i could say that they all speak english very well :D, you are welcome, u can stay in my house :D

If i end up there i'll let you know! I cant believe the cost of living is so cheap in Estonia!

8 hours ago, Illuminati666 said:

If i end up there i'll let you know! I cant believe the cost of living is so cheap in Estonia!

if you google most cheapest citys or countrys to live u will find estonia :D

Good luck, seen several people do this since maxed accounts sell for a good price.

Fastest way is doing dharok's with prayer or absorb pots, to keep this up for several accounts you'd have to use prayer

pots or pay full attention though. I wish you the best of luck I know it's possible to make some decent money of this.

Edited by WG Ryan