Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

runescapesam1

Maxing Out 6 Accounts To Farm? Help?

44 posts in this topic

Everything is going to be done with hand,  no bots.
im looking for help from community, what would be best to farm with max accounts and best ways to train accounts together.
i quited from my job and trying to make living with playing rs07 now.

info i need:

• what quests to do
  • places to afk train
  • what gear to wear

Goal

• MAX OUT WITH 6 ACCOUNTS

SUB-Goals

• P2P (6/6) Bought with irl money
  • 40-40-40 (6/6)
  • 40-70-40 (0/6)
  • 70-70-40 (0/6)
  • 70-70-70 (0/6)
  • 50 range/43 prayer (0/6) - Fire Cape
  • NMZ Quest Stats (1/6)
  • NMZ Quests ( Imp Catcher, Witch's Potion, Witch's House, Waterfall Quest, Lost City, Fight Arena, Vampire Slayer ) (1/6)
  • 80-80-80 (0/6)
  • 90-90-90 (0/6)

DAY 1

comparedstats.png

DAY 2

comp.png

DAY 3

compared.png

DAY 4 

620c03d8bef3a539939450f6f5c4e084.png

a406e5c33c1d80216cecd5c5bf89fe0c.png

fc1b7ba8e58089bc6606323f9c2b2948.png

0f1afc3af2a24122fb012436e383b1ec.gif

f423dfd1a2150a5fe2ab6b25fcf95974.png

Edited by runescapesam1

6 minutes ago, Cashislol said:

Why would you quit your job? does your method even work and have you tried it?

cause im earning same money doing some selling-buying from home, just wanna earn some more cash. dunno if its going to work or nah, one way to find out.

NMZ guthans if you insist on doing it by hand. I don't see why you HAVE to train the account the account by hand. 

19 minutes ago, Cognizant said:

NMZ guthans if you insist on doing it by hand. I don't see why you HAVE to train the account the account by hand. 

it would be such a time/money waste if i get banned with 90-90-90 stats. :D

8 minutes ago, runescapesam1 said:

it would be such a time/money waste if i get banned with 90-90-90 stats. :D

I overlooked the fact that you plan to do everything by hand. I assumed you would start botting once you got the stats you wanted. With your same reasoning, wouldn't it be such a 'time/money waste' if you were banned for RWT with 99-99-99 stats? There are going to be inherent risks in anything you do. I doubt you'll make more playing RS legit than you would working a minimal wage job. 

25 minutes ago, Cognizant said:

I overlooked the fact that you plan to do everything by hand. I assumed you would start botting once you got the stats you wanted. With your same reasoning, wouldn't it be such a 'time/money waste' if you were banned for RWT with 99-99-99 stats? There are going to be inherent risks in anything you do. I doubt you'll make more playing RS legit than you would working a minimal wage job. 

dunno i have maxed account and im doing 20m per day with zulrah, 600m per month, theres a difference if you love the job u doing vs u have the job.

i suggest u try lvling up for 70 70 70 first and try to sell for like 25m each or something to build up ur base, then try maxing out like 2 first and not go for 6 at once

1 minute ago, NinjadGuy said:

check this, might help u:

somebody linked this to me via pm already, i dont understand why his doing so many quests when u only need 5 for nmz and what gear he used to afk crabs etc

I'm really sorry but

" i quited from my job and trying to make living with playing rs07 now"

I can't help but say you make it sound (based on your utilization of English) you're either not very bright at all, and made a HUGE mistake, or you're a kiddie/teen who quit their grocery store job with higher expectations.

Just a noticing - for every 100 botters, only 1-3 might actually be what you define as "successful". The rest start off as you did, ambitious and such, but don't have any idea how to form a coherent strategy, and as such feel it is impossible and fail. I hope you're not in the latter group, but by the looks of it you're already down that path. 20M a day doing Zulrah is NOT sustainable, it's clear you didn't do research. I can absolutely 100% guarantee you that account will be banned and all of your progress will be eradicated.

Furthermore, the hours you put in maxing an account over the profit you make (average profit per some time) will add up to be not even $1 an hour considering bans do exist. Please, do more research or I assure you it will end badly.

Edited by TerrifiedVirus

10 minutes ago, TerrifiedVirus said:

I'm really sorry but

" i quited from my job and trying to make living with playing rs07 now"

I can't help but say you make it sound (based on your utilization of English) you're either not very bright at all, and made a HUGE mistake, or you're a kiddie/teen who quit their grocery store job with higher expectations.

Just a noticing - for every 100 botters, only 1-3 might actually be what you define as "successful". The rest start off as you did, ambitious and such, but don't have any idea how to form a coherent strategy, and as such feel it is impossible and fail. I hope you're not in the latter group, but by the looks of it you're already down that path. 20M a day doing Zulrah is NOT sustainable, it's clear you didn't do research. I can absolutely 100% guarantee you that account will be banned and all of your progress will be eradicated.

Furthermore, the hours you put in maxing an account over the profit you make (average profit per some time) will add up to be not even $1 an hour considering bans do exist. Please, do more research or I assure you it will end badly.

hes doing it by hand

6 minutes ago, pietyy said:

hes doing it by hand

wellllllllll that changes it a lot (I admit I did overlook that first line of the post, facepalm on myself)

Still, less than $600 a month isn't exactly enough to live on.

Just now, TerrifiedVirus said:

wellllllllll that changes it a lot (I admit I did overlook that first line of the post, facepalm on myself)

Still, less than $600 a month isn't exactly enough to live on.

Depends on what the OP has to use his money for irl

If they live with parents and perhaps paying no rent

although if he would have to payrent i can see how that amount wouldnt be good enough /month.

5 minutes ago, pietyy said:

Depends on what the OP has to use his money for irl

If they live with parents and perhaps paying no rent

although if he would have to payrent i can see how that amount wouldnt be good enough /month.

Yeah if he lives with his parents no problem (not really sure how a parent would be okay with 16+ hours of Runescape every day, but that's just my opinion), but judging by his wording of "trying to make a living" it almost makes it sound like he's living by himself.. or perhaps a roommate, idk

Can you shed some light OP?

17 minutes ago, TerrifiedVirus said:

Yeah if he lives with his parents no problem (not really sure how a parent would be okay with 16+ hours of Runescape every day, but that's just my opinion), but judging by his wording of "trying to make a living" it almost makes it sound like he's living by himself.. or perhaps a roommate, idk

Can you shed some light OP?

what the fuck happend here :D, im living alone, i already said that im making like 600€ just buying - reselling stuff per month, my rent costs like 200€ so yeah.
living in estonia is cheap as fuck, minimal wages starting around 400€.

18 minutes ago, runescapesam1 said:

what the fuck happend here :D, im living alone, i already said that im making like 600€ just buying - reselling stuff per month, my rent costs like 200€ so yeah.

Alright, I didn't know where you lived/the price of living there, haha

My bad. Good luck to you :) 

Best way to train att-str-def? in what order i should train stats? im going to get 70-70-70 in sandcrabs, should get str 70 first and then att and after that def?

16 hours ago, runescapesam1 said:

Best way to train att-str-def? in what order i should train stats? im going to get 70-70-70 in sandcrabs, should get str 70 first and then att and after that def?

str > att > def, when you hit 70 in all 3 you can afk guthans in nmz till 99

26 minutes ago, donders said:

str > att > def, when you hit 70 in all 3 you can afk guthans in nmz till 99

what about whip and using absorption potions?
should be way faster?

On 9/18/2016 at 10:29 AM, runescapesam1 said:

jesus... rent is 1500usd per month where i live lmfao