Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

73user

First goal: 350M/month

24 posts in this topic

Hello everyone, thought this would be a fun way to share my progress.

I'll just quickly introduce myself; my botting experience prior to this is mainly WoW botting, however that was a couple of years ago already. Other than that I believe I botted up strength and range to 99 on an old RS account of mine a few years back.

One week ago I decided to give it a shot to make money gold farming in osrs. So, as of this first post I've been up and running approximately one week. And as the title, my first goal will be to make around 350M/month alternatively around 88M/week.

Setup
Computer: MacBook Pro (lol)
Proxy: Yes
Looking glass: No
Scripts: Paid

I have found goldfarming ways that works for me and that I for obvious reasons don't want to share with others at this time, so I will leave out details on purpose.
Each account takes quite some time to setup, and this is done mixing botting with playing for hand.

To reach my first goal my plan is:
To get 3 5 accounts at farming status.
Running approximately 5-6 hours / day.
Farming about 0.7M / hour .
Resulting in about 88M/week or 350M/month  135M/week or 540M/month.

First goal reached, going for 5 accounts now!

STATUS ON THREAD START:

Account status
Faming: 3
Leveling: 1
Banned: 1

Investments, so far. ( 1M = 1USD )
Tribot: 10.5M
Scripts: 26.5M
Proxies: 12M
Membership: 13M
Account investments: 8M
TOTAL: 70M

Income, so far: 30M
Net profit: -40M

UPDATE #1

So, about 24 hours in and still going. I just noticed I am already at my goal with the daily gp/hr, so my new goal will be to have 5 accounts farming, I should be at 4 by tomorrow. I will highlight the parameters that changed since last time with blue color. This is a very small update!

Account status
Faming: 3

Membership: 13M
Account investments: 8M
TOTAL: 70M

Income, so far: 50M
Net profit: -20M

UPDATE #2

Everything going smoothly, some expenses, some income,nothing weird!

Account status
Faming: 4 ( +1 )

Membership: 19M ( +6 )
Account investments: 12M ( +5 )
TOTAL: 81M ( +11 )

Income, so far: 71.8M ( +22.8 )
Net profit: -9.2M ( +11.2 )

UPDATE #3

Sorry for being quiet so long, have had quite a few days being distracted with other things, which have slowed down my botting by quite a bit, but I should be coming back soon, stronger than ever! Even though I've been botting less I'm happy to announce I am now deep in the profit zone!! :)

Account status
Faming: 4

Scripts: 34.5M ( +8 )
Membership: 25M ( +6 )
Account investments: 12M
TOTAL: 95M ( +14 )

Income, so far: 184.1M  ( +112.3 )
Net profit: 97.4M ( +98.3 )

Edited by 73user
4 people like this

Good luck mate! Nice to see a realistic goal and that you have a plan in-place!

How long does it take you to train up your accounts? And will you be training up more once your current ones are done so they can replace any that get banned?

2 hours ago, AussieBotter said:

Good luck mate! Nice to see a realistic goal and that you have a plan in-place!

How long does it take you to train up your accounts? And will you be training up more once your current ones are done so they can replace any that get banned?

I'd say about 4-5days to set it up from scratch. I do plan to make an "account reserve" when bans hit, I do however hope this method will make my accounts last long. The only ban I've encountered was on an almost new f2p account where I did some stupid botting right after tutorial island.

Also, thanks everyone for the support, will make an update later today! :)

good luck man, botting now is way different than back in the day. following your  post looking forward to your progress :D cheers

Which proxies did you go for out of interest, I'm looking to invest in one ! & Good luck I will be following.

53 minutes ago, Yawodo said:

Which proxies did you go for out of interest, I'm looking to invest in one ! & Good luck I will be following.

I went with https://www.bestproxyandvpn.com/ , however I am not sure if it a good choice or not. It's been working for me, but I'm not sure if 3usd/proxy is reasonable or not. If someone has other info please do share!

Did a small update 24hours in, could anyone tell me how to do spoiler or show/hide content in a post? :)

54 minutes ago, 73user said:

Did a small update 24hours in, could anyone tell me how to do spoiler or show/hide content in a post? :)

[ spoiler ] text [ / spoiler ]

Remove the spaces

Boss. and this is all without using looking glass. in my experience I always get banned when not using looking glass. keep it up bro.

1 hour ago, Rohm said:

Boss. and this is all without using looking glass. in my experience I always get banned when not using looking glass. keep it up bro.

^^^

I feel like some drama is going to come upon this soon xD

(don't get angry, but it's a fact of botting that you never know what is behind the corner. The banhammer is smiling upon yer)

Sorry guys, been very busy IRL for some times, haven't botted as heavy for a few days, but its still running!!

Posting report later tonight :)

2 minutes ago, 73user said:

Sorry guys, been very busy IRL for some times, haven't botted as heavy for a few days, but its still running!!

Posting report later tonight :)

Ayy good to hear :D Really love these kind of threads :P

I want to know this method that's 700k/hr :s TBH I wouldn't tell anyone either :P cheers and keep it up man.