xCode

xHerblore Premium [GE Support] [Task System]

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, xCode said:

Try restarting your client.

The banking withdraw method is one of TRiBot's own API, which I do not control. Afaik it should be smart enough to know it shouldn't retype the number 14 again and again. I'll check this later on.

thanks for fast reply, but now, it don't open bank at all after restarted tribot.

it want to walk to bank but the bank is already next to him.

Edit: finally work, after restart tribot one more time.

Edited by montime

Posted (edited)
On 4/8/2018 at 4:33 AM, ross620 said:

hows the ban rate on this ?

Interested in this as well. Need 90 herblore on my main for raids. Going to clean herbs all the way because I dont want to spend 30m+. Anyone done this or has any idea for how long you should run this at a time as it is pretty click intensive. 

@xCode EDIT: cleaning avantoe's is broken. Withdraws from bank and then just spam clicks the inventory button. 

Edited by idkfa
Feedback

20 hours ago, idkfa said:

Interested in this as well. Need 90 herblore on my main for raids. Going to clean herbs all the way because I dont want to spend 30m+. Anyone done this or has any idea for how long you should run this at a time as it is pretty click intensive. 

@xCode EDIT: cleaning avantoe's is broken. Withdraws from bank and then just spam clicks the inventory button. 

I just ran the script myself. Seems to work with no issues. Could you try restarting your client?

Posted (edited)

Does not make stamina potions?

Says "out of super energy 3"

I have them in the bank, plus I also have 4 dose pots.

Is there any way you can fix asap?

also, can you add support for 4 dose pots as extremely faster.

• [12:42:02] Script Started: xHerblore Premium.
  • [12:42:12] We had trouble determining all items in bank.
  • [12:42:18] Thank you for using xHerblore Premium. See you soon :)
  • [12:42:18] Script Ended: xHerblore Premium.
  • [12:43:17] Downloading script 'xHerblore Premium'.
  • [12:43:20] Script Started: xHerblore Premium.
  • [12:43:48] Out of Super energy potion (3)
  • [12:43:48] We finished Making Unlimited Stamina potion
  • [12:43:50] We had trouble determining all items in bank.
  • [12:43:57] All tasks have been furfilled! Stopping script.
  • [12:44:00] We successfuly finished 1 tasks.
  • [12:44:00] Thank you for using xHerblore Premium. See you soon :)
  • [12:44:00] Script Ended: xHerblore Premium.

@xCode can you look into this please.

Edited by Eddyb
More information provided

Posted (edited)
On 4/29/2018 at 3:56 PM, xCode said:

I just ran the script myself. Seems to work with no issues. Could you try restarting your client?

Just ran it again. Restarted the client to be sure, fixed mode anabled, still spams the inventory button. Weird. Must be something on my side. Just cant figure out what. 

EDIT: running through LG btw.

Edited by idkfa
editional information

On 5/4/2018 at 8:26 PM, idkfa said:

Just ran it again. Restarted the client to be sure, fixed mode anabled, still spams the inventory button. Weird. Must be something on my side. Just cant figure out what. 

EDIT: running through LG btw.

Hmm weird. Did you try removing your hooks.dat file? See here.

Trying to use this script to make serum 207 and it's banking and just not working. Deleted hooks.dat and then it finally said 'cannot find tarromin' 

I'm trying to make it with tarromin unf + ashes, am I doing something wrong?

Posted (edited)

Hello @xCode

can you please advise as to whether the issue I mentioned above will be fixed? 

Not locating super energy pots.

• [19:32:00] Downloading script 'xHerblore Premium'.
  • [19:32:08] Script Started: xHerblore Premium.
  • [19:32:19] We had trouble determining all items in bank.
  • [19:32:25] Out of Super energy potion (3)
  • [19:32:25] We finished Making Unlimited Stamina potion
  • [19:32:28] We had trouble determining all items in bank.
  • [19:32:34] All tasks have been furfilled! Stopping script.
  • [19:32:35] We successfuly finished 1 tasks.
  • [19:32:35] Thank you for using xHerblore Premium. See you soon :)
  • [19:32:35] Script Ended: xHerblore Premium.

Can you also look into adding super energy potion (4). 

I have just purchased the script with the hope that this will be fixed asap as the license is only valid for 2 weeks

Edited by Eddyb

1 hour ago, Eddyb said:

Hello @xCode

can you please advise as to whether the issue I mentioned above will be fixed? 

Not locating super energy pots.

• [19:32:00] Downloading script 'xHerblore Premium'.
  • [19:32:08] Script Started: xHerblore Premium.
  • [19:32:19] We had trouble determining all items in bank.
  • [19:32:25] Out of Super energy potion (3)
  • [19:32:25] We finished Making Unlimited Stamina potion 
  • [19:32:28] We had trouble determining all items in bank.
  • [19:32:34] All tasks have been furfilled! Stopping script.
  • [19:32:35] We successfuly finished 1 tasks.
  • [19:32:35] Thank you for using xHerblore Premium. See you soon :)
  • [19:32:35] Script Ended: xHerblore Premium.

Can you also look into adding super energy potion (4). 

I have just purchased the script with the hope that this will be fixed asap as the license is only valid for 2 weeks

Hey. Could you try now?

9 minutes ago, xCode said:

Hey. Could you try now?

Hey,

Exactly the same issue still unfortunately.

I have tried with amalyse crystals and super energy (3) in invent, also in bank. Still says "out of super energy (3)" and trouble determining all items in bank.

36 minutes ago, Eddyb said:

Hey,

Exactly the same issue still unfortunately.

I have tried with amalyse crystals and super energy (3) in invent, also in bank. Still says "out of super energy (3)" and trouble determining all items in bank.

I just tried myself and it's working. Are you sure made sure the script got re-downloaded? (don't press re-run script).

8 minutes ago, xCode said:

I just tried myself and it's working. Are you sure made sure the script got re-downloaded? (don't press re-run script).

• [21:50:12] Downloading script 'xHerblore Premium'.
  • [21:50:21] Script Started: xHerblore Premium.
  • [21:51:09] Out of Super energy potion(3)
  • [21:51:09] So we have to skip this task :(
  • [21:51:09] All tasks have been furfilled! Stopping script.
  • [21:51:09] We failed 1 tasks.
  • [21:51:09] Thank you for using xHerblore Premium. See you soon :)
  • [21:51:09] Script Ended: xHerblore Premium.

Yeah, fully restarted tribot, tried everything to get it to work and still not.

Unsure as to what's happening.

26 minutes ago, Eddyb said:
  • [21:50:12] Downloading script 'xHerblore Premium'.
  • [21:50:21] Script Started: xHerblore Premium.
  • [21:51:09] Out of Super energy potion(3)
  • [21:51:09] So we have to skip this task :(
  • [21:51:09] All tasks have been furfilled! Stopping script.
  • [21:51:09] We failed 1 tasks.
  • [21:51:09] Thank you for using xHerblore Premium. See you soon :)
  • [21:51:09] Script Ended: xHerblore Premium.

Yeah, fully restarted tribot, tried everything to get it to work and still not.

Unsure as to what's happening.

Could you try it one more time now?

Withdraws 14 amalyse, 14 super energy 3. 

Needs to have all amalyse in inventory, then can withdraw 27 super energy

Also, when it clicks amalyse then super energy 3, it right clicks the mix button.

I think this is an issue because other pots are "Mix" and the option for the stamina is upgrade?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Starfox
      Sigma Magic Premium

Script Features

Normal Spells
      Alchemy: Alchemize any item of your choice with low or high alchemy
      Bolt Enchantment: Enchant any bolt of your choice
      Bones to Fruit: Turn any regular or big bone of your choice into bananas or peaches
      Cursing: Cast confuse, weaken, curse, vulnerability, enfeeble, stun, bind, snare, or entangle on any npc of your choice
      Cursing/Alchemy: Use any curse in combination with low or high alchemy for maximum xp per hour
      TO STUN+ALCH OR CURSE+ALCH, SEARCH "Curse" OR "Alch" IN THE SPELL SEARCH BOX AND SELECT "Curse/Alchemy"
      Jewelry Enchantment: Enchant rings, bracelets, necklaces or amulets with enchant level 1-6, DOES NOT SUPPORT TOPAZ
      Superheating: Superheat your ores into any bar of your choice
      Teleportation: Teleport anywhere repeatedly for great experience

Lunar Spells
      Bake Pie: Bake any pie of your choice with the bake pie spell
      Humidify: Cast humidify on empty vials, bowls, jugs, buckets, or clay for great profit. You can also use the humidify spell on a single fish bowl for even faster experience
      Plank Make: Turn normal, oak, teak, or mahogany logs into planks for profit and experience
      String Jewelry: String all of your gold, unstrung symbols, sapphire, emerald, ruby, diamond, dragonstone, or even onyx amulets for fast experience
      Superglass Make: Convert buckets of sand and soda ash, seaweed, or swamp weed into molten glass for amazing profit and experience
      Tan Leather: Tan green, blue, red, or black dragonhide for huge profit and 100k+ xp/hr
      Spin Flax: Spin flax into bowstrings for magic and crafting experience

GUI Preview

Progress Reports

Payment Options

$7.99 for 1 month of access, run up to 5 accounts at the same time
      $14.99 for 3 months of access, run up to 5 accounts at the same time

Change Log: https://github.com/Trigoon/Sigma-Magic-Change-Log/blob/master/change_log
    • By Starfox
      Sigma Cooker Premium

Want to purchase Sigma Cooker with Old-school gp? You can buy repository credits from @erickho123 with Old-school gp HERE

Script Features
      Meat Cooking: Cooks all of your favorite meats at 4 different locations (Rogue's Den, Catherby, Nardah and Al Kharid)
      Wine Making: Makes wine at any bank (over 300k xp/hr)
      Task Based: Sigma Cooker runs on a robust task based framework
      Cooking Profiles: Sigma Cooker allows you to save your tasks into profiles so you can easily load your favorite tasks

Meats Supported
      Bear meat, Rat meat, Yak meat, Shrimp, Chicken, Rabbit, Anchovy,
      Sardine, Karambwan, Herring, Mackerel, Thin snail,
      Trout, Lean snail, Cod, Pike, Fat Snail, Salmon, Slimy eel, Tuna,
      Rainbow fish, Cave eel, Lobster, Bass, Swordfish, Monkfish
      Shark, Anglerfish, Sea turtle, Dark crab, and Manta ray

To cook any meat of your choice, start the script at one of the three supported locations (Rogue's Den, Catherby, Nardah, and Al Kharid). The location will be detected automatically by the script.

To make wine, start the script at any bank.

GUI Preview

Leave the count at 0 to make all of the selected item.

Progress Reports

Payment Options

Change Log (most recent version on top)
    • By daxmagex
      Script Not Starting/Freezing on startup? You need to add these to your Tribot firewall!
      TIP: Easiest thing is to DISABLE the Tribot firewall in settings! Best and fastest solution

Rune Scape Leaderboards (Rank 4 and 6 in hiscores)

Longest Proggy:
      From @dimidejong10

FREE TRIAL AVAILABLE IN REPOSITORY! 
      Simply click the thread. The trial should be right next to the purchase options.

INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO USE BOT (READ THIS!!!)

Picture of GUI

HOW TO POST A BUG REPORT
      Click Here
    • By Assume
      Combat AIO  [Premium Edition]
      Combat AIO is TRiBot's most advanced combat script. Written by Assume, one of TRiBot's most popular scripters, Combat AIO strives to be the highest quality script available.
      Features:
      AIO Combat Customizable looting with loot over X value support!  Special Weapon support of all spec weapons (if I forgot one, let me know I can add it instantly!) Static protection prayer support Complete potion support (This is automatic, you do not need to do anything to enable it!) Combat radius Saving your settings Perfect combat system custom pathing support Piety/Chivarly Flickering  Banking with automatic teleport support (Just hit start and there's a good chance it'll bank without anything from you) Guthans Bones to Peaches (tabs only) Range support Telegrab Alching Save/load and share customized paths Progression mode (change attack style, etc etc)
      Price: $12.99 for 180 days or $3.99/month or $2.99/2weeks
      How to buy:
      Option 1: Purchase with credits through the TRiBot repository

Join Discord chat for support

Current GUI:

Bug report format:

FAQ:
      Q: How do I get updates?
      A: Updates are applied automatically every time the script is ran.  Q: Are there any banned locations?
      A: No Q: Will this script work anywhere? A: The script is designed as a general combat bot and will work in the vast majority of locations. Areas with specialized events may not work (though some will) if you have questions about a specific area ask.  Progress and bug reports are appreciated, enjoy!

Terms of Service:
      You accept the terms of service by purchasing the service.
      Terms of service include, but are not limited to, the TRiBot premium script terms of service found HERE.
      I may add to or edit my terms at any time, by continuing to use my service you automatically accept the updated terms.
    • By Beg
      About
      This script is aimed to bank-standing skills such as Fletching, Crafting, Herblore or Cooking.
      It comes with a task-based system that you can set up to train with different items and even multiple skills in one go.

Tasks
      You can create or load from a previously saved file multiple tasks to be executed by order.
      A task is complete once you reach the desired amount or level.
      A task can also be unfinished if you don't supply enough items for its completion or if you don't meet the required level to execute it.

Script Argument
      The rules for script argument are the following:
      1. Each task is separated by a vertical bar, "|"
      2. Each task setting has an associated key and value, "key=value"
      3. Each task setting is separated by a comma, ","
      4. Option settings follow the same rules as task settings  
      5. Not case-sensitive

Available task settings:
      skill - the skill you are training with this task. This setting can be ignored if task doesn't give experience in any skill
      item - item's amount and name separated by a space. The first and second items will be used on each other. The last item must be the product. E.g. 1000 cookies.
      master_interface_id -  set master interface id. This setting can be ignored if there isn't any interface after you combine first with second item
      child_interface_id - set child interface id. This setting can be ignored if there isn't any interface after you combine first with second item
      component_interface_id - set component interface id. This setting can be ignored if there isn't any interface after you combine first with second item
      amount - the amount to combine on the task. If this setting is not present, or a number of zero or lower is set, the amount is ignored.
      stop_level - the stop level that interrupts the task. If this is not present, or a number of zero or lower is set, the stop level is ignored. Also, this only works if you input a valid skill on "skill" setting
      inventory_timeout - the inventory timeout for this task. Value is in miliseconds

Available option settings:
      mouse_speed - indicates the average mouse speed to use
      save_on_system_update -  when set to true, attempts to save the task progress on a .dat file right before an ingame update. The task can then be reloaded on gui
      antiban_reaction - enables with value "true" or disables with value "false" the antiban reaction sleep after an inventory has finished
      antiban_debug - to print anti-ban actions debug on bot debug panel. "true" to enable, "false" to disable
      close_with_esc_button - to use escape keyboard button to close the bank. "true" to enable, "false" to disable
      auto_bank_walking - to walk to the nearest bank whenever the player is not on a bank. "true" to enable, "false" to disable
      auto_ge_walking - to walk to grand exchange before starting a task. "true" to enable, "false" to disable
      disable_mouse_offscreen - disables feature mouse offscreen from antiban to increase efficiency when combining some items

Example:
      skill=herblore, item=14 avantoe potion (unf), item=14 mort myre fungus, item=14 super energy(3), master_interface_id=270, child_interface_id=14, amount=5000, stop_level=75, inventory_timeout=20000 |
      skill=crafting, item=1 needle, item=26 leather, item=10000 thread, item=26 leather gloves, master_interface_id=154, child_interface_id=93, amount=100, inventory_timeout=50000 |
      mouse_speed=110, save_on_system_update=true, antiban_reaction=false, antiban_debug=true, close_with_esc_button=true, auto_ge_walking=true

User Interface

Note: The last item must be the product produced by combining the first and second items.
                 Exact non case sensitive names are a must.
                 You must press enter or click on a empty row to set the last row's value on the table.

The setup above has four tasks:
      1st.  Using a Knife on a Maple logs to produce 27 Maple longbow (u) per inventory. Ends after 500 Maple longbow (u) are made, or a supply is missing from bank.
      2nd. Using a Bow string on Maple longbow (u) to produce 14 Maple longbow per inventory. Ends after 500 Maple longbow are made or a supply is missing from bank.
      3rd. Using Jug of water on Pot of flour to produce 9 Pizza base per inventory. Ends after 10000 Pizza base are made, or a supply is missing from bank.
      4th. Using a Needle on Leathers to produce 26 Leather boots per inventory. Ends after 1000 Leather boots are made, or a supply is missing from bank.

Paint

Updates
      18 April 2017 - Ability to combine two items with same name.
                                 Ability to bypass "make interface" by setting master or child interface id to -1 value.
      27 May 2017 -  Ability to combine items that require going through a selection interface and then an amount interface.
      02 July 2017 - Added script argument.
      20 November 2017 - Updated the script to support the new interfaces. 
                                            Script argument changed.
      06 February 2018 - Changed the script to support more than 2 items on inventory. This will allow the combination of a greater variety of items.
      23 April 2018 - Added option to enable/disable auto bank walking and grand exchange bank walking.
                                 Added option to enable/disable mouse offscreen when idling.

• By Optimus
      TRiBot's #1 Script For Training Pures & Mains
      Description:
      Tri Experiment Fighter is a flawless script designed to kill Experiments in the Canafis Dungeon.
      The script was designed not just to be fast, but also to be very stable and human like. With many many people often using the script for days at a time without stopping it. Tri Experiment Fighter is one of the fastest & safest script available to train any type of account with.

Experiments are one of the best monster in the game to train on for all account types because:
      They have 100 hitpoints - Which means you don't have to attack another one often.
      They have a max hit of 2 - Which means they are ideal to train on for pures.
      There are ALOT of them to train on, and the script is capable of fighting in all areas of the dungeon
      They are close to a bank - They are about a 30 second walk away from the Canafis Bank.
      Features:
      Pictures:
      Contact Info / Support:
      If you ever need help with the script, feel free to send me a pm on the forums, or add me on skype and I usually reply within a few hours. My skype is: tri.tribot
      Purchase Information / Pricing:
      Simply click the button below or search for the script on the repository

Thanks for reading
    • By Optimus
      TRiBot's #1 Script For Money Making & Killing Tzhaars
      Description:
      Tri AIO Tzhaar FIghter is a flawless script designed to kill all of the Tzhaar monsters in the Tzhaar City.
      The script was designed not just to be fast, but also to be very stable and human like. While also being very safe for all account types, including pures! Tri AIO Tzhaar Fighter is actually the only Tzhaar fighting script available on the market, and with all of the features listed below, I'm sure this will always be the best available Tzhaar Fighter available!

Tzhaar Creatures are a great monster in the game to train on for all account types because:
      Safe spotting - If you are a pure, or just want to train without taking much damage, this script is perfect for you. You can fight them safely using Halberds ( for melee ), Ranged, or Magic.
      There are ALOT of them to train on - There are 3 ideas spots for pures to train on, and unlimited customisable training spots for mains!
      They are close to a bank - From any place in the dungeon, it will take no longer than 30 seconds to walk to the bank.
      Their loot - All tzhaar creatures have a massive drop table, including multiple items worth over 200k each!
      Features:
      Pictures:

Contact Info / Support:
      If you ever need help with the script, feel free to send me a pm on the forums, or add me on skype and I usually reply within a few hours. My skype is: tri.tribot
      Purchase Information / Pricing:
      Simply click the button below or search for the script on the repository 

Thanks for reading 
  • Our picks

• Please welcome our new developers, @JoeDezzy1, @erickho123, @Encoded, and @wastedbro.

These members will be responsible for working on, maintaining, and improving TRiBot.

This means that bug fixes and improvements will now come at a much faster pace! We're committed to providing users with the best botting experience possible!
      • 30 replies
    • This release includes:

More 3rd party libraries for script writers to use

Apache Commons Codec

Apache Commons Collections

Apache Commons Configuration

Apache Commons IO

Apache Commons Lang

Apache Commons Math

GSON

Guava

JFoenix

Hint arrow API

Game#getHintArrowX

Game#getHintArrowY

Fix player hooks including Player#getSkullIcon and Prayer#getPrayerIcon
      • 41 replies
    • This update includes:

Fix broken hooks

Fix login bot for the message "No reply from login server. Please wait 1 minute and try again."

Fix bug relating to which bot tab is sent human input

General#randomLong bug fix involving negative numbers

Fix GE API

Please note: There are still some issues with the login bot due to a change in the game mechanisms handling the login screen. We're working on a fix and will upload it when ready.
      • 37 replies
    • This release will:

Fix key event handling issue

Fix other event handling issue

Fix RSServer hook

Update world hopper to have it use OCR, thanks to Todd

Use proper disposal of old Graphics objects

Reformat code

Rearrange code

Organize code imports

Apply around 8000 automated code refactorings

Make preparations for Java 9