Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

xCode

abc2 antiban
xHerblore Premium [GE Support] [Task System]

50 posts in this topic

naY5bsa.png

Buy it now!

Monthly (3 instances per auth)

$7.49 (7.5 credits)

Two weeks (3 instances per auth)

$4.20 (4.2 credits)

Or try the Trial (2 hours)

Repository URL: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2088

Current Features

• Grand Exchange support for buying and selling;
  • Herb cleaning;
  • Unfinished potions support;
  • Potions support;
  • Task driven workflow;
  • ABC2 Antiban;
  • Stopping when out of resources (or skipping the task);

~Basically, Everything you need within a Premium Herblore script!~

Images

a21f79bc85fd6fc681a88e8809734ac4.png
The GUI

FAQ

Q: How do I set it up to use as much as possible herbs/unf pots/pots for a task?
A: Use '0' for the amount.

Q: What will happen when it can't find any more of the resources?
A: It will skip that task or stop the script if there aren't any tasks left.

Q: Does this script support the Druidic Ritual quest?
A: Atm, no. I might add it in the future.

Q: Will the script logout when it ends or if it's done with all the tasks?
A: Yes, you can set this up in the GUI.

Q: Can I set let the tasks list repeat?
A: Yes, you can set this up in the GUI.

Q: I find ABC2 sleep delays very slow, could I disable it?
A:  Yes, you can set this up in the GUI.

If you have any questions regarding this or my other scripts, feel free to contact my by PM .

or

addskype.png?u=xcode.tribot&c=gray

Edited by xCode
3 people like this

suc6 met  verkoop   ik  ga  binne kort keer uit proberen:).       what kind of profit  ahour this would be?

1 minute ago, patoon17 said:

suc6 met  verkoop   ik  ga  binne kort keer uit proberen:).       what kind of profit  ahour this would be?

Thx! Profit per hour is really depending on herb prices and potion prices which fluctuate a lot. I had approx 300k/h when doing ranarr weeds into unfinished ranarr potions :). You should see for yourself what works best tho!

1 person likes this

man I'm deff going to use this . will purchase when this dispute against me is complete. in the meantime I will be trying the 2hr trial because this is just what I wanted.!!!
EDIT: when the ABC2 is disabled will ABC1 be in effect? @xCode

Edited by Rohm

hey @xCode even when the ABC2 is disabled it still says "(Waiting for ABC2 delay :(time)"

EDIT: used this script for a good amount of time and might I say its flawless! thanks a lot @xCode I truly have been waiting for a script like this.

Edited by Rohm
1 person likes this

Congrats on release, kinda makes me angry that I bought a private herby script a couple months ago,  none the less I'll still probably try this aswell. :) 

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Rohm said:

hey @xCode even when the ABC2 is disabled it still says "(Waiting for ABC2 delay :(time)"

EDIT: used this script for a good amount of time and might I say its flawless! thanks a lot @xCode I truly have been waiting for a script like this.

With abc2 unticked it won't use abc2 reaction times, it will hower do the rest of what abc2 provides (random mouse movements, clicking, etc.).

I'll look into the sleeping part! It should show something different indeed. 

Great to hear it's working flawless for you! Enjoy the script!

7 minutes ago, xCode said:

With abc2 unticked it won't use abc2 reaction times, it will hower do the rest of what abc2 provides (random mouse movements, clicking, etc.).

I'll look into the sleeping part! It should show something different indeed. 

Great to hear it's working flawless for you! Enjoy the script!

thank you! it does the same thing if it is ticked or it is not ticked (ABC2 delay) except the waiting times are less is what it seems! you can count on a purchase tomorrow by me tho good work @xCode I am truly impressed!

1 person likes this

Congratulations on release :) I'll try to snipe cheap (unf) potions to get 99 herb for my main soon ! :angel:

1 person likes this

4th person to buy an Auth! just purchased mine, friggen FLAWLESS script @xCode. thanks a lot!! got this bad boy for the next 30 days <3

1 person likes this

@xCode Hey man just here to report a bug, it always thinks that its out of supplies and also it will think the task if finished when its not. My thought it because it thinks its out of supplies so it must think the task is over with. I will get more info for you. thanks.

43 minutes ago, PowerGP said:

@xCode  Worked flawless for super defence but when it comes to sara brews it's not recognizing the nests   39cf88cdc07c196d3a1a1c431b0d0ac7.png

Is it correct that Saradomin brews should withdraw: "Toadflax potion (unf)" and "Crushed birdnest"? That's what the script is looking for atm. Currently don't have an account available with high enough herblore to test for myself.

41 minutes ago, PowerGP said:

Another bug, tried doing ranging potions and it just withdraws the unf dwarf weed potions and banks them again @xCode

I just saw what caused this. Just updated and should work now. Let me know :)

4 hours ago, xCode said:

Is it correct that Saradomin brews should withdraw: "Toadflax potion (unf)" and "Crushed birdnest"? That's what the script is looking for atm. Currently don't have an account available with high enough herblore to test for myself.

"Crushed nest"  7c3143a4ab9d4e9bbeea36bff28b8bb8.png

Edited by PowerGP

13 hours ago, PowerGP said:

"Crushed nest"  7c3143a4ab9d4e9bbeea36bff28b8bb8.png

Thanks! It's updated and should work accordingly.

Will you be adding anti-venom potions to this script? to make it it requires antidote++ and 5 scales per dose(20 per potion) and using the scales on each potion lets you 1 tick them. Like this

cd2d9835c3b88087114352b601488efe.gif  @xCode

1 person likes this

11 hours ago, PowerGP said:

Will you be adding anti-venom potions to this script? to make it it requires antidote++ and 5 scales per dose(20 per potion) and using the scales on each potion lets you 1 tick them. Like this

cd2d9835c3b88087114352b601488efe.gif  @xCode

I might add this in the future, but is currently not supported since it requires different logic implemented than other potions. Good suggestion :)

When making stamina it doesn't recognize (4) dose potions (staminas can be used on 1/2/3/4 dose super energy's it's 1 amylase per super energy dose) @xCode

11 hours ago, PowerGP said:

When making stamina it doesn't recognize (4) dose potions (staminas can be used on 1/2/3/4 dose super energy's it's 1 amylase per super energy dose) @xCode

Currently it only recognizes Super energy (3). The script only takes 14x14 potion making into account (the most basic varient). I am currently working on supporting the Zulrah scales and Stamina potions with multiple Super energy doses, but this requires modification in the infrastructure of the script. I hope this will be finished somewhere next week.

11 hours ago, Rohm said:

hey @xCode , still having a problem with it saying its out of supplies even tho its not. anyone else experiencing this?

Updated the check to see if it's indeed out of supplies. It is a common bug using LG though, that banking may sometimes give false positives. I hope the update fixes the issue for you.

2 hours ago, xCode said:

Currently it only recognizes Super energy (3). The script only takes 14x14 potion making into account (the most basic varient). I am currently working on supporting the Zulrah scales and Stamina potions with multiple Super energy doses, but this requires modification in the infrastructure of the script. I hope this will be finished somewhere next week.

Updated the check to see if it's indeed out of supplies. It is a common bug using LG though, that banking may sometimes give false positives. I hope the update fixes the issue for you.

thanks man your the best. will be trying out in a few hours. :D

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor