Sphiinx

How to submit a bug report with SPXScripts

SPXScripts uses a unique style of submitting bug reports, therefore a guide is sufficient to teach users how to properly submit a report.

All SPXScripts use JavaFX GUI's with a bug report form built in for ease of submission. Before contacting me you should submit a bug report to speed the process.

• Step 1:
    • Once the script is started, you will see a bug report section in the GUI. Clicking that will open the bug report form.
      • 36125a75274c09a38e2d43a91a518ef5.gif
  • Step 2:
    • There are 4 boxes although you don't need to fill out all of them depending on the issue.
    • Sections
      • Bug Description
        • This section is where you can type out a detailed description of the bug. You should be as descriptive as possible; including images and videos will help speed up the process.
      • StackTrace
        • A stacktrace should be taken when the script is stuck or in the process of the bug. When you take a stacktrace it will paste the text to the client debug. You can either use "Script > Print Script StackTrace" to take a stacktrace or you can click the "Stack Trace" button on the scripts paint.
      • Client Debug
        • This is where you can paste the client debug if an error was to occur in the client debug.
      • Bot Debug
        • This is where you can paste the bot debug if an error was to occur in the bot debug.
  • Step 3:
    • Once you are done putting in your information, you can click the "Send Report" button to send the report directly to me. After that, you may contact me about the issue. Once you click the button, it will let you know if your report was successfully sent or not. Note: The button cannot be spammed.
      • bf1b738fb91c501b7c5b85c9f37b0da5.gif
  • Step 4:
    • You may contact me after submitting your bug report, if you don't I will most likely get in contact with you about the issue.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Sphiinx
      SPX AIO Looter

Repository Link

Features

JavaFX GUI Ability to submit bug reports through the GUI. Interactive paint Show GUI (Change settings during runtime) Hide paint Take screenshot Print StackTrace General stats Combat stats Multiple items World hopping Custom radius Custom cursor  

GUI

Progress Reports

Changelog

• By Sphiinx
      SPX SCRIPTS LIST

LIST

[SPX] AIO Miner - PREMIUM SCRIPT [SPX] AIO Cooker [SPX] AIO Looter [SPX] AIO Planker [SPX] Cow Killer [SPX] Flax Picker  
    • By Sphiinx
      SPX FlaxPicker

Repository Link

Features

JavaFX GUI Ability to submit bug reports through the GUI. Interactive paint Show GUI (Change settings during runtime) Hide paint Take screenshot Print StackTrace General stats Combat stats 1000+ Flax/hr Start from anywhere Custom cursor  

GUI

Progress Reports

Changelog

• By Sphiinx
      Get Worlds By Type

Description

Gets all the worlds of the specified type so you never have to manually update your worlds if they ever change.  

Enum

FREE(1130), MEMBER(1131), PVP(1237), DEADMAN(1238), TOURNAMENT(1338); private final int TEXTURE_ID; WorldType(int TEXTURE_ID) { this.TEXTURE_ID = TEXTURE_ID; } /** * Gets the specified textureID. * * @return The specified textureID. */ public int getTextureID() { return TEXTURE_ID; }  

Class

/** * World Switcher Interface IDs. */ private static final int WORLD_SWITCHER_INTERFACE = 69; private static final int WORLDS_INTERFACE = 7; /** * Logout Interface IDs. */ private static final int LOGOUT_INTERFACE = 182; private static final int WORLD_SWITCHER_BUTTON_INTERFACE = 5; /** * Opens the World Switcher interface. * * @return True if successful; false otherwise. */ public static boolean openWorldSwitcher() { if (GameTab.TABS.LOGOUT.isOpen()) { RSInterface worldSwitcherButton = Interfaces.get(LOGOUT_INTERFACE, WORLD_SWITCHER_BUTTON_INTERFACE); if (worldSwitcherButton == null) return false; if (worldSwitcherButton.click("World Switcher")) { return Timing.waitCondition(new Condition() { @Override public boolean active() { return isWorldSwitcherOpen(); } }, General.random(1000, 1200)); } } else { if (GameTab.open(GameTab.TABS.LOGOUT)) { Timing.waitCondition(new Condition() { @Override public boolean active() { return GameTab.TABS.LOGOUT.isOpen(); } }, General.random(1000, 1200)); } } return false; } /** * Checks if the World Switcher is open. * * @return True if it's open; false otherwise. */ public static boolean isWorldSwitcherOpen() { RSInterface worldSwitcher = Interfaces.get(WORLD_SWITCHER_INTERFACE, WORLDS_INTERFACE); return worldSwitcher != null; } /** * Gets the all of the worlds for the specified type if the World Switcher is open. * * @param TEXTURE_ID The texture ID for the specified type of world. * @return An Int Array with the worlds for the specified type. */ public static int[] getWorlds(int TEXTURE_ID) { ArrayList<Integer> worlds = new ArrayList<>(); if (!isWorldSwitcherOpen()) return null; for (int i = 2; i < 419; i += 6) { RSInterface world = Interfaces.get(WORLD_SWITCHER_INTERFACE, WORLDS_INTERFACE).getChild(i); if (world == null) return null; RSInterface worldTexture = Interfaces.get(WORLD_SWITCHER_INTERFACE, WORLDS_INTERFACE).getChild(i - 1); if (worldTexture == null) return null; if (worldTexture.getTextureID() == TEXTURE_ID) { int worldNumber = Integer.parseInt(world.getText()); worlds.add(worldNumber); } } return worlds.stream().mapToInt(i -> i).toArray(); }  
    • By Sphiinx
      SPX TUTORIALS & INFO LIST

LIST

Get Worlds By Type Conditional Sleeping  TRiBot Rank & Title List  
  • Our picks

• This update will:

Fix GE inventory item positioning bug

Fix broken object hooks
      • 23 replies
    • This release will:

Fix some ClosedChannelException bug

Fix bug in RSObject#getAllTiles

Add game tab support for "Kourend Favour"
      • 15 replies
    • This release will:

Fix Settings UI placement bug

Fix game object location bug

Fix small layout bug making the client shift up and down

Fix client crashing bug where loading the client with a small display area will cause the client to crash

Fix annoying Linux bug relating to painting events and peers

Fix settings saving bug where settings are saved to disk more often than they should

Fix RSInterface#isBeingDrawn bug affecting a limited amount of people

Drop Java 1.7 bytecode version for 1.8

Important: Since the downloadable RS client uses Java 7, it will no longer be compatible with Looking Glass. To make up for this, we will add support for using other clients such as RuneLite (at a later date).

This change was necessary to allow us to use Java 8 syntax. It also paves the way for Java 9/10/11 support.
      • 40 replies
    • This update will:

Fix the RSMenuNode bug which also fixes the bug with bank opening

Fix the incorrect object positions bug

Fix and re-enable the LG Objects API Accelerator

Fix the RSObject#getAllTiles bug
      • 22 replies
    • Try our development release by checking "Development Release" on the TRiBot Loader. Note that these new features are currently in beta.

This release features:

Re-sizable mode support for both LG and the regular client

Slightly improved login bot

Removed final access modifiers from API classes

Added RSServer hook wrapper to get the client's cached list of server/world info

[NEW] Bug fix for intelligent banking

[NEW] Improvement to the stability of LG over time

[NEW] Vastly improved the reliability and speed of Screen#getColorAt on both LG and the regular client

[NEW] Fix LG login problems

[NEW] Fixed re-sizable mode container bug

[NEW] Fixed re-sizable mode mouse bug

[NEW] Use of public constants in the Banking API

[NEW] Use of other various constants such as Projection#NULL_PT and Screen#EMPTY_COLOR

More features to come very soon!

Please test it and let us know here if there are any new bugs introduced in this release.
        • Thanks
      • 12 replies