Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ashtrayz

Cannot place order for credits. Security error.

8 posts in this topic

Hello, for a while now I have been trying to buy credits. I enter my credit card info and get the little checkmark than it loads and get an error that it got declined by the payment processor because it may be fraudelent.

Not sure what to do, been like this for a while. I sent in a message to the staff with a picture of my credit card just incase to prove I own it or whatever let me know what is going on thanks!

Tried adding my paypal account, after verifying it with TriBot and click Purchase I instantly get the error about something being Fraudelent with not even letting me attempt to login through paypal or anything.

Hey @ashtrayz

This was a frustrating problem for me for a long time. No matter what I did, my card came back as "fraudulent". What you need to do is buy credits from the same IP (maybe even just same area) that you originally used that card at. If you can't, then I suggest using another card or contacting the admins here. 

Good luck

Yeah, I am trying to get ahold of an admin. I don't think I have access to the other IP from previously as I upgraded my ISP.

i Pmed admins and made countless threads. no answer yet. Im having the same exact problem and im getting 0 help... let me know if u figure something out because im so frustrated with their lack of customer help that its crazy... im over here trying to buy credits and i cant.... ugh...

18 minutes ago, micky1314 said:

i Pmed admins and made countless threads. no answer yet. Im having the same exact problem and im getting 0 help... let me know if u figure something out because im so frustrated with their lack of customer help that its crazy... im over here trying to buy credits and i cant.... ugh...

It's been stated several times by mods that once you get marked at fraudulent there is no way to get unflagged. Either buy it from one of the shops in the services or use btc

18 minutes ago, Deluxes said:

It's been stated several times by mods that once you get marked at fraudulent there is no way to get unflagged. Either buy it from one of the shops in the services or use btc

that's pretty stupid then..he owns the card. @micky1314 had the same problem with many bookmakers its an absolute joke. only solution i can think of  is buy it off the market on here. buy some credit off eric below. only accepts rsgp07. best of luck mate.

is it possbile to transfer 5 credits form one of my accounts to this one? does anyone know?