Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WYD

Runescape 2007 - Splashing Guide 20 minutes AFK

9 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, leetz said:

what in the fuck did i just watch

splashing guide :-)

Thanks for the guide, but even though I'm english - I can't understand a word you say.

Consider adding subtitles. I speak english fluently as my first language and I could only understand a few words.

User has a vid up about how to report bots lol caught you WYD don't try and use this community for views when your clearly trying to sabotage the botting scene.

Edited by pietyy

1 hour ago, pietyy said:

Consider adding subtitles. I speak english fluently as my first language and I could only understand a few words.

User has a vid up about how to report bots lol caught you WYD don't try and use this community for views when your clearly trying to sabotage the botting scene.

I'd be mad but when someone resorts to farming NMZ 12 hours a day on multiple accs just to live I have to be a little sympathetic. 

1 person likes this

44 minutes ago, HeyImJamie said:

I'd be mad but when someone resorts to farming NMZ 12 hours a day on multiple accs just to live I have to be a little sympathetic. 

I understand where you're coming from Its still not good practice though i'm not mad but i just think it was a silly thing to do considering where he was posting his video, We better stop posting here right now otherwise a few mods will be straight onto us for "Flaming" the op.

Edited by pietyy
1 person likes this