Mute

Mute's Private Script Shop [Quick Response] [Beating prices] [Ex-Staff]

Support

• Included one-month warranty: bug fixes, minor tribot updates, OSRS updates. After one month we can discuss a reasonable price for bug fixing.
  • 1-48 hours general wait times for script completion. Subject to change based on complexity.
  • There will be no complimentary additions to the script once the transaction is completed, only required bug fixes.

Terms of Service

• Old School RuneScape only.
  • All transactions will be handled through the TRiBot repository.
  • An account must be provided if needed.
  • I claim no responsibility of any bans that occur during or after the development of the script.
  • The source code is not included in the purchase and is not for sale.
  • You must pay in full up front. I will not write an entire script for you to no longer want it after I am done.
  • Once the script is complete, there will be absolutely no refunds.

Contact

• Send me a private message on the TRiBot forums or add me as a friend and message me on Discord. My Discord tag is Mute#2963
  • Like 2

Not interested in buying a script, just curious. Because you don't sell the source code, does that mean that infact you are only selling a license? Therefore if someone else requested the same private script you are in your bounds to just give them a license to a previously made 'private' script and not a brand new script?  

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Z3D said:

Not interested in buying a script, just curious. Because you don't sell the source code, does that mean that infact you are only selling a license? Therefore if someone else requested the same private script you are in your bounds to just give them a license to a previously made 'private' script and not a brand new script?  

Correct. Though, I'm willing to forego the ability to resell another license to another user if discussed. Private script sales are limited to a max of 20 per script on tribot, however.

• Like 1

Mute is really great and skilled scripter. He made 2 private scripts for me in hours ! his speed was amazing. After the initial request done succsefully, he fixed some minor bugs in minutes while chatting on discord. 

Tank you, big vouches for  @Mute

Edited by rvqx
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, dirtycows said:

Make a combat script that could fight anything? and bank and food and any location? with low ban rate? tracks xp also?

I'm not interested in making a private AIOCombat script if that's what you're asking for.

17 minutes ago, Allnamestaken said:

Do you do any private scripts for games other than rs. Even autohotkey scripts

No, sorry.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By HeyImJamie
      HeyImJamie's Private Script Shop
      Orders Completed: 2
      Current Status: Taking Orders.
      Order Form: Click Here
      HeyImLit#3244
      Support
      - Your script will be given a 2 month warranty upon completion, which includes fixes for: Bugs, Tribot Updates & OSRS Updates. It does not include additions to the script.
      - Scripts will be delivered as soon as practically possible. I will endeavour to keep you updated throughout the creation process.
      - Additions can be added once the script has been completed, but an an extra cost. Additions requested during creation will also likely be charged, dependant on the complexity.

Terms of Service
      - Payments will be handled through the Tribot Repository.
      - An account must be provided to create the script.
      - I will not be held responsible for bans occurred during development and / or after script completion.
      - The source code will not be included with the script, nor will it be for sale.
      - Payment must be made in full prior to development. Development on the script will not begin without this.
      - Once the script has been delivered, no refunds will be given. A refund can be given during development, with a reduction based on the time that has been invested. 

Contact
      To contact me with your request you can either:
      - PM me on the Forums.
      - Add my Discord: HeyImLit#3244
      - Join my script support chat found in my signature and message me from there.
    • By Druid
      Status:  Taking requests, quick turnaround possible! (This status is always up to date), contact via TRiBot PM or Discord
      Discord: Druid#6217
      A bit about my history at tribot
       - Been coding TRiBot premium/private scripts since OSRS release
       - Ran many successful gold farms, from the release of OSRS (I know exactly what works and what doesn't)
       - Over 80000 script users
       - Over 12000 premium script users
       - Created hundreds of high quality private scripts since 2013, from simple money making scripts to fully automated gold farms, all have been flawless!
      Benefits of a private script from me
      - Reduced bans from having your own script and taking advantage of high quality anti ban techniques!
      - Run as many accounts as you like!
      - You're 100% in control of what the script does. You've probably seen accounts doing activities that you can't ever find a script for right? That's the beauty of having a private script, the world is your oyster!
      - No limitations, whatever you need can be delivered!
      - Quick turnaround, you could be botting within the same day!
      - Aftercare, I can advise you based on my experience to help you maximize profitability!
      I have a wealth of experience creating private scripts, I've created scripts for some of the best gold farmers and made them very rich!  I can guarantee your script idea will be delivered in full and won't let you down, it will be reliable and stress free!
      Quality and reliability is key, even when running even a small operation! Cool features can be added to your requirements, such as: ABC2, Advanced anti-ban, Mule trading, GE resupplying, tutorial island, questing etc.
      Your script, method and transaction will remain 100% confidential.

Terms of service
      - Script will be purchased on the TRiBot repository (a script only visible to you).
      - 6 months bug fixes included, however if anything goes wrong after this and it's minor I'll most likely fix it for free!
      - A clear specification will be created and adhered to 
      How the process works
      1. Contact me via a TRiBot PM or Discord (Druid#6217) with your requirements (detailed step by step of what you want the script to do + any features)
      2. A specification will be drawn and the final price will be calculated, which will be agreed by both parties
      3. Payment will be made (Deposit or in full)
      4. Work will commence, prototypes may be provided based on complexity during development.
      5. Script will be delivered to the agreed specification. You'll have an awesome script!
      6. I will be available to answer any questions and give you hints/tips on how to run your farm!
      To make it clear, private scripts can be expensive, ultimately it's a premium script with a single user. If you're just looking to level up your main, a private script isn't for you! 
      Return on investment is HUGE with a reliable private script, what are you waiting for?

Reveal hidden contents below to view some customer testimonials:

• By JoeDezzy1
      Interested or looking for a Private Script? Well, you have come to the right place!
      Regulations:
      Scripts will be fully supported after completion (Includes: free required bug fixes and fixes to broken functions due to game updates) Additional Script features/functions are strictly optional All payments are to be handled through the TRiBot Repository. This is to protect the financial integrity of both Script Writers and Users. Contact:
      Send me a direct message via TRiBot with the details of your request, or ask for my Discord! From here, we can discuss the pricing, and the expected time frame for the scripts completion.  
    • By blakecormack96
      Request:  Hi im after a blue dragon scale bot with abc2 antiban etc 
      Description:  The bot should collect scales from the taverley dungeon and bank them using a Fal teleport and use the 70 agility shortcut.
      Payment Amount: whatever you charge.
      Time: ASAP

Will explain more via tribot message. Thanks

• By mathyly
      Request: -  shop script
      Description: - Can't say.. But should be fairly easy to make
      Payment Amount: - To be discussed
      Time: - ASAP
      Additional: -  My skype is: joren.goris (one with the image) 
    • By blakecormack96
      Hi im looking for a premium scripter to make 2 scripts for me will pay good money must have abc2 anti ban updates etc cheers. Both scripts are to do with the hunter skill. will pay good money for these scripts.
  • Our picks

• This release will:

Fix key event handling issue

Fix other event handling issue

Fix RSServer hook

Update world hopper to have it use OCR, thanks to Todd

Use proper disposal of old Graphics objects

Reformat code

Rearrange code

Organize code imports

Apply around 8000 automated code refactorings

Make preparations for Java 9

Fix 11 various bugs

Add more reliable debugging support

Fix mouseEntered/Exited event dispatching bug

Fix minimap walking bug where it opens the map

Fix broken hooks for today's game update
        • Thanks
      • 86 replies
    • This update will:

Fix GE inventory item positioning bug

Fix broken object hooks
      • 27 replies
    • This release will:

Fix some ClosedChannelException bug

Fix bug in RSObject#getAllTiles

Add game tab support for "Kourend Favour"
      • 15 replies
    • This release will:

Fix Settings UI placement bug

Fix game object location bug

Fix small layout bug making the client shift up and down

Fix client crashing bug where loading the client with a small display area will cause the client to crash

Fix annoying Linux bug relating to painting events and peers

Fix settings saving bug where settings are saved to disk more often than they should

Fix RSInterface#isBeingDrawn bug affecting a limited amount of people

Drop Java 1.7 bytecode version for 1.8

Important: Since the downloadable RS client uses Java 7, it will no longer be compatible with Looking Glass. To make up for this, we will add support for using other clients such as RuneLite (at a later date).

This change was necessary to allow us to use Java 8 syntax. It also paves the way for Java 9/10/11 support.
      • 40 replies
    • This update will:

Fix the RSMenuNode bug which also fixes the bug with bank opening

Fix the incorrect object positions bug

Fix and re-enable the LG Objects API Accelerator

Fix the RSObject#getAllTiles bug
      • 22 replies