Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Mute

Mute's Private Script Shop [Quick Response] [Beating prices] [Ex-Staff]

38 posts in this topic

Support

• Included one-month warranty: bug fixes, minor tribot updates, OSRS updates. After one month we can discuss a reasonable price for bug fixing.
  • 1-48 hours general wait times for script completion. Subject to change based on complexity.
  • There will be no complimentary additions to the script once the transaction is completed, only required bug fixes.

Terms of Service

• Old School RuneScape only.
  • All transactions will be handled through the TRiBot repository.
  • An account must be provided if needed.
  • I claim no responsibility of any bans that occur during or after the development of the script.
  • The source code is not included in the purchase and is not for sale.
  • You must pay in full up front. I will not write an entire script for you to no longer want it after I am done.
  • Once the script is complete, there will be absolutely no refunds.

Contact

• Send me a private message on the TRiBot forums or add me as a friend and message me on Discord. My Discord tag is Mute#2963 (Or click below)
  • fyZCLyt.png

12 hours ago, flicking 40s said:

how much do private scripts generally cost?

Depends on what the script is and how long it takes to write. There is no general cost.

Vouch, he built me one within a couple of hours of me paying and adjusted it after I tested to get it just perfect for me. Thanks Mute.

1 person likes this

Made me a flawless script in like an hour, for the best price. Definitely first choice as a scripter :)

1 person likes this

Not interested in buying a script, just curious. Because you don't sell the source code, does that mean that infact you are only selling a license? Therefore if someone else requested the same private script you are in your bounds to just give them a license to a previously made 'private' script and not a brand new script?  

12 minutes ago, Z3D said:

Not interested in buying a script, just curious. Because you don't sell the source code, does that mean that infact you are only selling a license? Therefore if someone else requested the same private script you are in your bounds to just give them a license to a previously made 'private' script and not a brand new script?  

Correct. Though, I'm willing to forego the ability to resell another license to another user if discussed. Private script sales are limited to a max of 20 per script on tribot, however.

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Mute said:

Correct.

Smart move, back when I did private scripts I had a few very annoying people try to argue against that fact.... Good luck man :)

4 hours ago, dubzz said:

Could you do a wintertodt bot by chance?

Yes, contact me on discord.

32 minutes ago, Austin.r321 said:

Hey mute, do you have a private wintertodt bot?

No, but I can make one, pm me if you're interested.

Mute is really great and skilled scripter. He made 2 private scripts for me in hours ! his speed was amazing. After the initial request done succsefully, he fixed some minor bugs in minutes while chatting on discord. 

Tank you, big vouches for  @Mute

Edited by rvqx
1 person likes this

Make a combat script that could fight anything? and bank and food and any location? with low ban rate? tracks xp also?

Edited by dirtycows

18 hours ago, dirtycows said:

Make a combat script that could fight anything? and bank and food and any location? with low ban rate? tracks xp also?

I'm not interested in making a private AIOCombat script if that's what you're asking for.

17 minutes ago, Allnamestaken said:

Do you do any private scripts for games other than rs. Even autohotkey scripts

No, sorry.

made me a script quickly and fixed any bugs fast as well, will be using again for any future private scripts,!

1 person likes this

13 minutes ago, rezah said:

Would a demonic gorilla bot be possible?

Sure, why not? Send me a pm with exactly what you want.

Writing you a pm now about a script idea. I think it'd be pretty easy to make but I'm not a scripter so I don't know for sure. 

Huge vouch for Mute! I paid him for a private script and he had it ready for me that night with status updates the whole way through. I couldn't have asked for better customer service or quality.

Thanks again Mute!