Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Deluxes

Tribot CMD Launcher

16 posts in this topic

Loads the tribot client by skipping the launcher and runs the script right away. Pretty much the same thing as client starter, except it works on linux. May not work when tribot updates but who knows.

https://github.com/deluxes/TribotStarter

Example: (Account must be in the account manager, proxy does not have to be if I remember correctly)

java -jar TribotStarter.jar [email protected] scriptName~DeluxeTutorial

Arguments:

accountName~XXXXXX
scriptName~XXXXXXXXX (Replace any spaces with _)
scriptCommand~XXXXXXXXXXXXX
world~XXX
breakProfile~XXXXXXXXXXXX
proxyIP~XXXXXXXXXXXXX
proxyPort~XXXXXXXXXXXX
proxyUsername~XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
proxyPassword~XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

hf.

6 people like this

1 minute ago, Lizzzerd said:

This is ballin

Not as ballin as my private version that restarts the client if it crashes or the script stops, and my private scripts also store data in a database so I can get progress reports on exp/money over a period of time, along with muling :)

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Deluxes said:

Not as ballin as my private version that restarts the client if it crashes or the script stops, and my private scripts also store data in a database so I can get progress reports on exp/money over a period of time, along with muling :)

What man, you are a genius! why don't you develop more things for the community :)

Edited by Enano25

3 minutes ago, Enano25 said:

What man, you are a genius! why don't you develop more things for the community :)

Because getting money > releasing free shit

2 people like this

14 minutes ago, Deluxes said:

Because getting money > releasing free shit

Man but tribot could really use that client starter you have for linux. It is something we need. Maybe even be able to start script ques with the starter too.

I bet a lot of people rent servers and vps on linux because of cost, It would be great if Trilez could implement it for everyone.

Maybe you could sell it to him?

1 minute ago, Enano25 said:

Man but tribot could really use that client starter you have for linux. It is something we need. Maybe even be able to start script ques with the starter too.

I bet a lot of people rent servers and vps on linux because of cost, It would be great if Trilez could implement it for everyone.

Maybe you could sell it to him?

Script queue isn't do-able for me with the starter unless I spent forever reversing the client. Of course these things should be added, and they've been requested for a few years now, but things like abcl and human mouse and LG came first. Still doesn't seem like much work to implement these features though.

Looks pretty cool. But it will most likely break if the obfuscated tribot classes become out of date no?

Also your magic number looks like a unix timestamp to me.

3 hours ago, laniax said:

Looks pretty cool. But it will most likely break if the obfuscated tribot classes become out of date no?

Also your magic number looks like a unix timestamp to me.

It looks like a timestamp, but I doubt it is. Adding 3 0s to it puts it to aug 28 which was awhile after I had written the program and it still works so its w/e atm. 

I have reason to doubt that it will break as all the code was from the launcher not the tribot client. The launcher hasn't updated like at all so it should work in the long run I believe. If not, I update it if I'm still using it. Or even make a updater for it (lul)

1 person likes this

@Deluxe Is there anyway this could work with LG? Perhaps with the Osbuddy/official client already open and ready for the initialisation of LG, you would just need a LG option on the cmd launcher to start up.

On 9/12/2016 at 8:10 AM, Ratz241 said:

@Deluxe Is there anyway this could work with LG? Perhaps with the Osbuddy/official client already open and ready for the initialisation of LG, you would just need a LG option on the cmd launcher to start up.

Do-able for sure. Probably won't add it in by my self unless I start using LG, but feel free to try and add it yourself if you think you can.