Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
luck or skill

LET ME PAY YOU TRIBOT

13 posts in this topic

Payment failed: We cannot process this order because we suspect it may be fraudulent.

just let me pay you ffs

both my cards have myflagged now two of my paypals? ffs i just want to get vip extended. 
this is an absolute joke. you need to upgrade this stupid system and work out a way to unflag these!

Unfortunately, at the moment, there is no way to get unflagged once you're marked as fraudulent.
For now, you can try purchasing credits via Bitcoin (Coinbase is highly recommended if you're in Canada or the US), or purchasing from someone in the third party market.
Users in the market sell credits for PayPal, Runescape Gold, etc.

Some resellers include: @erickho123 (a TRiBot premium scripter who has been here for years and has an automated system for transferring credits); @Flax (a TRiBot Moderator); @Arctic (an extremely trusted market guru, hundreds of feedback on PowerBot and here) or @YoHoJo (a TRiBot super moderator).

Some common reasons for getting marked as fraud are:
* Your IP address location changing dramatically
* Your IP location differing from your registered credit card address
* Attempting to pay using a proxy/VPS/VPN

There are other reasons, but due to the nature of fraud systems, only select information can be disclosed.

Well I'm not from US or Canada. And now you expect me to to pay 1.5x the amount because of the sites stuff up???

Just now, luck or skill said:

Well I'm not from US or Canada. And now you expect me to to pay 1.5x the amount because of the sites stuff up???

u can use BTC internationally, u can transfer from pp to BTC in like very cheap rate 100:1 online just google it

i will try bitcoin, i looked at it once and it looked very confusing.

this this is a total joke. ie been here for years and this shit happens, and u tell me it cant be undone. pathetic

@luck or skill

I noticed that your first post was made from a different country than your subsequent posts.
This sort of activity would set off the fraud system.

BTC is pretty simple to use, usually just link a bank account or card, and then buy the bitcoin. You could even try selling some GP for BTC.
You can also use RSGP to buy from credit sellers on the forums that Butta listed.

7 minutes ago, YoHoJo said:

@luck or skill

I noticed that your first post was made from a different country than your subsequent posts.
This sort of activity would set off the fraud system.

BTC is pretty simple to use, usually just link a bank account or card, and then buy the bitcoin. You could even try selling some GP for BTC.
You can also use RSGP to buy from credit sellers on the forums that Butta listed.

yes i use a vpn as every other user of this site? yes i know using a vpn sets off the fraud thing, thats why it was turned off when purchasing credits.

using Bitcoin is simple???

aef4811d1fa87e5b192b1e14b2b1ed8c.png

ive setup a wallet and this is the buyer? i have no bloody idea what to do? $600usd for 1 bitcoin? wtf?

FIX THE PAYMENT SYSTEM, look through the forums there are SO many ppl having the same problem, 

2 hours ago, luck or skill said:

yes i use a vpn as every other user of this site? yes i know using a vpn sets off the fraud thing, thats why it was turned off when purchasing credits.

using Bitcoin is simple???

aef4811d1fa87e5b192b1e14b2b1ed8c.png

ive setup a wallet and this is the buyer? i have no bloody idea what to do? $600usd for 1 bitcoin? wtf?

FIX THE PAYMENT SYSTEM, look through the forums there are SO many ppl having the same problem, 

You can buy less than 1 bitcoin.

1 person likes this

10 hours ago, laniax said:

You can buy less than 1 bitcoin.

????? what the heck? how many bitcoins do i need to buy vip-extended? 

@TRiLeZ

how is this simple?

27 minutes ago, luck or skill said:

????? what the heck? how many bitcoins do i need to buy vip-extended? 

@TRiLeZ

how is this simple?

You can see the cost of your purchase, by visiting the link to buy credits, selecting bitcoin as your payment option and starting a transaction:
https://tribot.org/repository/user_panel/purchase_credits/
f4At6AD.png

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, YoHoJo said:

You can see the cost of your purchase, by visiting the link to buy credits, selecting bitcoin as your payment option and starting a transaction:
https://tribot.org/repository/user_panel/purchase_credits/
f4At6AD.png

Thankyou, that helped with me understanding. 

One site wanted 5 different Identifications,which is weird and i dont like that. the next one i had to buy over $50usd of bitcoin...

Can i just transfer the money to you're paypal and you give me the credits within the next 24hours?

Just use circle or coinbase. You have to verify identity on there as well but these 2 sites are VERY user friendly. Anyone without knowledge of btc can use it.