Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SMT

RS3 Huge Request

4 posts in this topic

Hey guy's so I've been looking around and scratching my head for some time now, I'm currently part of dragon dyce and host every day and make alot of money while doing so. We also we're the first dicing gambling clan to advertise on tribot since it's release in 2012, We currently only host on OSRS however are looking at branching onto eoc. however I would very much like to do this by starting with advertising in eoc. I've looked into multiple rs3 client's known, such as Simba RiD Runemate Powerbot & Epicbot if you suggest using this client to advertise you're wrong in-fact I havn't found any client's offering to do advertising so this bring's to my attention that maybe it's not a thing that is done easy, but that's never going to be a challenge for us we're dragon dyce, and we will find a way like we alway's have any question's/or offer's please post below.

How does one go about getting a rank in there?

I'm a 126 with some GP on old school.