Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WYD

So guys Do you want me to upload to youtube me doing wifi access point?

16 posts in this topic

So i got two backyard's so there no wifi at all and summer is coming soon so i want to do someone sexy rs vids in the sunny aussie days so i'm go to run like 20-70ft cat5e i got for free under my house for the wifi  access point here two pics so you get the idea.
c440d8d5a5f4441f9ad3170b59027c3b.png
096a70b9603240c3886c08c2e57e0066.png

1 person likes this

Mate I am an electrical wholesaler in Brisbane, if you need plastic corro let me know. Will do you a roll much cheaper then that (suggest hard draw corro if your lengths are straight etc)

Good luck g

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, pennyroyal said:

Mate I am an electrical wholesaler in Brisbane, if you need plastic corro let me know. Will do you a roll much cheaper then that (suggest hard draw corro if your lengths are straight etc)

Good luck g

How much cheaper we talking?

I can do $20 + gst, however I am in Brisbane (WACOL) if your going to buy some let me know what area your in and I will see which one of stores is near by (we got about 100 + in Oz)

I will ask them to put one aside for you :) that price is contractors, that ebay price is way to retail!

If your in Brisbane just pop into the store I work and I will serve ya :)

Tribot 4 lyfe

1 minute ago, pennyroyal said:

If your in Brisbane just pop into the store I work and I will serve ya :)

Tribot 4 lyfe

I'm in tassie lols so that is a bit far away xD

That's ok you in East coast? - I am actually from Smithton on the West Tip near Burnie.

You should be close to one of the below:

Rexel Electrical Supplies North Hobart
Electrical Supply Store
33 Federal St · (03) 6234 2377
Open until 5:00 pm

1 minute ago, pennyroyal said:

That's ok you in East coast? - I am actually from Smithton on the West Tip near Burnie.

You should be close to one of the below:

Rexel Electrical Supplies North Hobart
Electrical Supply Store
33 Federal St · (03) 6234 2377
Open until 5:00 pm

I live in Burnie #wtf

It is a small world :) - let me know how many roles need and I will get them to put it aside mate

6 minutes ago, pennyroyal said:

It is a small world :) - let me know how many roles need and I will get them to put it aside mate

Do you have any pvc pipe cable?

"I got 180 AUD on me atm"

Edited by WYD

Conduit (pipe 20mm) would be about $2.20+ gst for a 4 metre length. So in case you wanted to do a 20 metre run then it would be cheaper.

To bad your cat 5e cable is not the weather proof kind, that shit is more expensive.

Rexel will have all this stuff for you, running cable especially data is easy compared to running thick cable in large conduits (pipe 100mm)

10 minutes ago, pennyroyal said:

Conduit (pipe 20mm) would be about $2.20+ gst for a 4 metre length. So in case you wanted to do a 20 metre run then it would be cheaper.

To bad your cat 5e cable is not the weather proof kind, that shit is more expensive.

Rexel will have all this stuff for you, running cable especially data is easy compared to running thick cable in large conduits (pipe 100mm)

I need alot i mean alot lols

if your going to do some big runs it will chew up your cash really quickly. The cost for cat5e weather proof will eat that $180 very quickly.

40 lengths of 4 m conduit will $88 that will be one 160m run, do not forget your conduit glue $8ish, lets say 10 90' bends - $18

$114, you should have a few $$$ to buy yourself a carton of mercury hard cider!

1 person likes this

Today i see how long i need. add me on skype "brady_xbox"