Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Acidrapper

Banned.

19 posts in this topic

Hello guys, I just want to share with you my incident. So I've been botting Woodcutting, Cooking, Smithing, Blast Furnace, Crafting, Agilitiy, and Combat. I made sure all scripts behaved the same in almost everywhere possible before even using on this account (it was my main). Completed id say about 75% of randoms got all the outfits and stuff if not I would manually dismiss them by talking to them or sometimes just dismiss. I always babysit the account never was away at any point for hours would just watch Netflix or a Movie while the bot was running alot of times chatting with players throughout as well as manually pausing and afking quite often. Made 70+ Combat states, 95 Cooking, 60 Woodcutting, 45 Agility, 68 Smithing, and 59 Crafting. Never botted more than 5 hours straight. I've been botting for years on many accounts, not all from this IP and it seems they all end up getting banned no matter what. I took as many precautions as possible on this run considering it was my main and still got banned. This is all from TriBot Premium Scripts. Along with human like mouse movement, always was VIP Extended while botting. Welp long story short I tried to login today and BAM!  I think it's safe to say any legit botting is RIP. Unless you want to suicide bot for goldfarming, I would not recommend it. 100$+ IRL CASH MONAYY wasted over the time. Can say I had fun and kinda enjoyed it but nothing to show for it in the end. Don't make this mistake lmao.

"Account banned for macroing in OldSchool. Our macro detection system has been monitoring your account closely and has detected that you are using illegal 3rd party software which violates the rules of the game and breaches your terms of service with Jagex. Our team have reviewed the evidence and can confirm that you were using illegal botting software. Jagex are able to accurately detect all illegal 3rd party software and any promises from their makers about being 'totally undetectable' or 'no ban guaranteed' are inaccurate. As such your account has been permanently removed from game. This is not an appealable offence and we will not review it should you contact us by email, ticket or social media. Please take this time to familiarise yourself with the rules should you wish to create another account. "

Edited by Acidrapper

lol only scripts i find you can get away with are ones where you lose/don't make any gold, and are highly afk (if you were playing).  also if you over do it youll get f*****.

I completely agree with you dude.  It's next to impossible to keep accounts alive.  The only point in botting is if you are running a gold farmer.  Supplementing botting with legit play just doesn't work anymore unless you are some kinda runescape guru lol.  

1 person likes this

I had 2 pures banned at 90+ str/range/mage before i got one maxed (99str/range/mage)

if it were easy everyone would do it.

That doesn't mean it's not worth it.

Got banned on an account only doing combat. No other stats on it but slayer and combat. I assume it's because I switched to a monster that was making me money. Really getting bothersome, not my first account that got banned recently.    

I guess just don't make any money.

Going to get back to it in two days with a better plan ie no money making, but if the ban hammer comes again i'm thinking about just throwing in the towel.  I'm sure some other game company would love to take my money.  

AUnless RuneScape is your full time Job and you work over time, there is no way to make progress in this game as you literally have to play for months of real life time, literally 60 days real life play time to even get a decent start.

Whenever I bot I am always actively speaking in a clan chat i think this is the key reason why I haven't been banned (yet) i just cant be assed to pysically do it i jsut watch streams and talk extremely actively in clan chats

6 hours ago, HFai1996 said:

Whenever I bot I am always actively speaking in a clan chat i think this is the key reason why I haven't been banned (yet) i just cant be assed to pysically do it i jsut watch streams and talk extremely actively in clan chats

interesting, how do you avoid interfering with the bot?

59 minutes ago, TerrifiedVirus said:

interesting, how do you avoid interfering with the bot?

Looking glass with osbuddy just have it open and you can freely type and reply to whatever

1 hour ago, HFai1996 said:

Looking glass with osbuddy just have it open and you can freely type and reply to whatever

ohhh I see. How many hours a day do you bot doing this?

On ‎8‎/‎26‎/‎2016 at 10:19 PM, Acidrapper said:

Hello guys, I just want to share with you my incident. So I've been botting Woodcutting, Cooking, Smithing, Blast Furnace, Crafting, Agilitiy, and Combat. I made sure all scripts behaved the same in almost everywhere possible before even using on this account (it was my main). Completed id say about 75% of randoms got all the outfits and stuff if not I would manually dismiss them by talking to them or sometimes just dismiss. I always babysit the account never was away at any point for hours would just watch Netflix or a Movie while the bot was running alot of times chatting with players throughout as well as manually pausing and afking quite often. Made 70+ Combat states, 95 Cooking, 60 Woodcutting, 45 Agility, 68 Smithing, and 59 Crafting. Never botted more than 5 hours straight. I've been botting for years on many accounts, not all from this IP and it seems they all end up getting banned no matter what. I took as many precautions as possible on this run considering it was my main and still got banned. This is all from TriBot Premium Scripts. Along with human like mouse movement, always was VIP Extended while botting. Welp long story short I tried to login today and BAM!  I think it's safe to say any legit botting is RIP. Unless you want to suicide bot for goldfarming, I would not recommend it. 100$+ IRL CASH MONAYY wasted over the time. Can say I had fun and kinda enjoyed it but nothing to show for it in the end. Don't make this mistake lmao.

"Account banned for macroing in OldSchool. Our macro detection system has been monitoring your account closely and has detected that you are using illegal 3rd party software which violates the rules of the game and breaches your terms of service with Jagex. Our team have reviewed the evidence and can confirm that you were using illegal botting software. Jagex are able to accurately detect all illegal 3rd party software and any promises from their makers about being 'totally undetectable' or 'no ban guaranteed' are inaccurate. As such your account has been permanently removed from game. This is not an appealable offence and we will not review it should you contact us by email, ticket or social media. Please take this time to familiarise yourself with the rules should you wish to create another account. "

the real question is..... did you use Looking Glass?

On 9/21/2016 at 4:13 PM, TerrifiedVirus said:

If you're smart and do your research

You can 24/7 indefinitely 

elaborate?

5 minutes ago, Matt2k15 said:

elaborate?

I'm just saying - everyone has this notion that botting for extended periods of time is simply impossible. But if it were, then logically that would imply Jagex has a perfect system, and if Jagex had a perfect system, then no money would be able to be made at all. 

Therefore, you can conclude that there is *some* way to run a bot indefinitely. It may not be a public script, or even a public bot for that matter, but there hypothetically should be one able to be developed, always. 

essentially the only way to bot 24/7 is to mass create accounts and have a ton of proxies. You need to only bot a 2-3 hours a day I would say so you would need around 14 bots just to have 1 "bot" running 24/7.

Thats the way I think of it anyways.

Lots of brothers/siblings play rs on the same ip address at the same time so I like to think the average number of kids someone has is 2 meaning I keep 2 accounts per 1 proxy running at the same time.

Edited by nebscape