lets be friends

AFK SAND CRABS

AFK SAND CRABS will go to your desired location and sit there letting the sand crabs attack you until it needs to re-agro.
MAKE SURE RIGHT CLICK ONLY IS ENABLED.

****As of the recent update to include the crab island the preset locations aren't working and i've removed them for now. I will update this page once i know if ill be making new preset locations or leaving it as a custom tile only script.

21/5/17 - Unlikely that I will be adding preset spots because you can choose anywhere with your custom tile's and it hasn't really been asked for.

You must set up your own spot and where to lose agro at. If no custom agro spot is chosen it will use a pre-set agro spot.

https://gyazo.com/4e417e39cb24b683cee4aa5850bf70eb

Potion support:

https://gyazo.com/adbe9f24f0a179a25fd8554b64517b40

* HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO HAVE NPC RIGHT CLICK ONLY. Otherwise the bot will try to walk to its crab tile but will instead constantly click on a crab if it is on your spot. *

Features:

Food: Check the use food box and type in the food id if you want to eat.

Potions: Select the potion/s you want to use and how many of each you want to withdraw  (Beta Feature)

If using custom location set the tile you want to stand and fight the crabs by clicking the button when you're standing on the tile.

If using custom agro location set the tile you want to run to when you lose agro by clicking the button when you're standing on the tile.

You can activate it here:

https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2070-afk-sand-crabs/

UPDATES:
               V1.01 - Reduced the delay after the crabs lose aggressiveness. Still uses abc2 for the reaction time.

Sept 28 2016: V1.02 -  Bug fixes: If eating food the bot will log out when there is none in the bank.
                                        Bot should no longer log out due to being too AFK.

Oct 6 2016: Minor fix: Updated the paint to be slightly neater and include more details.

Oct 19 2016: V1.03 -  Script will now load any settings you used in your previous session.

Nov 9 2016: V1.1 -  Added beta potion support.

Dec 7 2016: V1.11 - Reworked the re-agro system if the "on island" checkbox is ticked as it was running in a completely different direction and getting stuck.
                                   Removed the pre-set locations from the GUI as they aren't available anymore.
                                   Changed the default re-agro tile to be just north of the bank. (recommended to use custom everything for now.)

Let me know if you find any bugs or have some features you want implemented.

Edited by lets be friends
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, METHYLON3 said:

How do I make my food show the ID, I can't seem to do it? Help please

Put the food you want in your inventory and in the tribot window click debug then inventory and it will show you all the id's of anything in your inventory..
http://prnt.sc/ceoi7a <- is the option you click.
http://prnt.sc/ceoijg <- what it looks like when you turn the debug on.

16 hours ago, lets be friends said:

Put the food you want in your inventory and in the tribot window click debug then inventory and it will show you all the id's of anything in your inventory..
http://prnt.sc/ceoi7a <- is the option you click.
http://prnt.sc/ceoijg <- what it looks like when you turn the debug on.

Cheers mate, thanks. I'm a noob at stuff like this =]

• Like 1

On 9/27/2016 at 11:24 AM, shreds said:

Script is so AFK it auto logs out after 5 minutes. Needs a random right click at some point. 
Also, with the agro spot. Can you make it so it runs straight north to a certain point? Im attacking the crabs near the bank chest and it runs north west.
Thanks.

It shouldn't log out every single time but I will take a look and make sure it doesn't log out.
The agro spot available is more for the western side of the bank. If you're east of the bank or really close on the west side, it might be better to just set up your own agro spot or move even further west.

Edit: The bot shouldn't log out after losing agro anymore. Let me know if there is still issues but it was working great for me. As for the agro spot if you want it to run straight north you would need to set a custom agro tile otherwise it uses the tile that the three predefined spots use, which are all on the very west side. I could look in to adding more spots and maybe have the script load up with what you previously used so if you did have a custom spot you wouldn't need to continuously set it up.

Edited by lets be friends

Having a lot of succes with this script so far. Seems to be the only free sand crab script that does work long periods of time!

Good job.

EDIT: One small thing, I would like to see some extra statistics on the paint. Current level, amount of time until the next level.  That sort of thing.

Edited by Bortmon
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, lets be friends said:

If you run out of food in your inventory it will run to the bank and restock. If you run out of food in your bank it will stop the script.

Will you ever add customised spots? that doesn't require the character to be on the tile?

For example we can just put 1234,4321 instead of going to the actual tile and clicking "Get tile"?

On 10/16/2016 at 6:01 PM, filthyfrank said:

Will you ever add customised spots? that doesn't require the character to be on the tile?

For example we can just put 1234,4321 instead of going to the actual tile and clicking "Get tile"?

Script will now load your previously used settings. That should help a lot of people with the custom tiles but if it's still annoying I can look at changing it. Let me know if you still want to be able to edit the tile from the menu.
The update was just pushed. I tested it yesterday and today so it should be working great but if anyone is having problems don't hesitate to post.

1 hour ago, jewshaker said:

when it goes to re aggro the crabs. sometimes the crab goes into the spot where the player is suppose to stand it just keeps clicking the crab. just thought id let you know.

I recommend having right click only enabled otherwise things like that could happen. The bot will never left click a crab on purpose so there's no point having left click enabled.

18 hours ago, lets be friends said:

I recommend having right click only enabled otherwise things like that could happen. The bot will never left click a crab on purpose so there's no point having left click enabled.

alright. and what do you think of adding potion support? also heres an 11 hour proggy from last night, very good script.

and, what do you think the chance of ban is for this script? cuz all it does it just afk so id be surprised if i got a ban lol

afk sand.png

Edited by jewshaker

39 minutes ago, jewshaker said:

alright. and what do you think of adding potion support? also heres an 11 hour proggy from last night, very good script.

and, what do you think the chance of ban is for this script? cuz all it does it just afk so id be surprised if i got a ban lol

afk sand.png

I've thought about adding potion support so i'll look in to it. Great proggy, that's the first one someone's sent me. I don't know what the chances of getting banned are but no one's been banned so far that I know of, just be careful about running any script for large periods of time and I always recommend using looking glass.

1 hour ago, lets be friends said:

I've thought about adding potion support so i'll look in to it. Great proggy, that's the first one someone's sent me. I don't know what the chances of getting banned are but no one's been banned so far that I know of, just be careful about running any script for large periods of time and I always recommend using looking glass.

ive tried this with looking glass and the script just doesnt start up. script ends right away,idk why

10 minutes ago, jewshaker said:

ive tried this with looking glass and the script just doesnt start up. script ends right away,idk why

I only use looking glass so it should work. can you post the client and bot debug and what happens? you start the script and gui doesnt even show up or it pops up then closes? are you starting the script or pressing re-run script

1 hour ago, lets be friends said:

I only use looking glass so it should work. can you post the client and bot debug and what happens? you start the script and gui doesnt even show up or it pops up then closes? are you starting the script or pressing re-run script

nvm, works on osbuddy but not runescape client. on runescape client it just says "

• [23:14:03] Downloading script 'AFK SAND CRABS'.
  • [23:14:05] Script Ended: AFK SAND CRABS. "

5 minutes ago, jewshaker said:

nvm, works on osbuddy but not runescape client. on runescape client it just says "

• [23:14:03] Downloading script 'AFK SAND CRABS'.
  • [23:14:05] Script Ended: AFK SAND CRABS. "

oh ok well I've heard people say don't use runescape client, I wonder if it's because scripts don't work as well.

6 hours ago, jewshaker said:

went to 70-65-70 in 5 days from 1.  if you can add potion and spec support id literally give u 20$ lol

I can't take money but i'm working on potion support at the moment. Should hopefully be able to upload it tomorrow but it may need more testing for it to be flawless. So if I do upload it tomorrow I would suggest not using potions unless you want to help test it.

4 hours ago, lets be friends said:

I can't take money but i'm working on potion support at the moment. Should hopefully be able to upload it tomorrow but it may need more testing for it to be flawless. So if I do upload it tomorrow I would suggest not using potions unless you want to help test it.

ill help test it if u want.