Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

laniax

LAN Quester F2P - [FREE]

18 posts in this topic

all_users_simple.png

As some of you might know, i made a questing script a couple of years ago. I added a few quests but it never really took off from there. Last week i found the project and decided it was time for redemption! So i rewrote it entirely and started doing a few quests. Which brings me here since its time people can use it and give feedback.

My current goal is to add most, if not all F2P quests. Currently available are:

• Cook's Assistant
  • The Restless Ghost
  • Romeo & Juliet
  • Rune Mysteries
  • Ernest the Chicken

You should be able to start from any part of a quest, provided you didn't screw around with items in your inventory. Also make sure you have a few inventory spots free, the script will gather all the items it needs unless stated otherwise.

I wrote support for quest chaining but i haven't been able to test it properly, i hope you guys can give some feedback about that especially.

Note that the script does not implement reaction times and thus does not comply with a full level of abc2.

If you find any bugs, please specify what quest you are doing, provide screenshots, and explain in detail what part of the quest you are doing and what is going wrong. I am not a wizard and cannot read your mind.

Enjoy!

uXr8fe8.png

Edited by laniax
2 people like this

@laniax

Ran some accounts with your quester. Reposting to make it easier to read.

Bugs:

1. Bot is stuck and can't open both doors to get into the wizards tower. 

https://gyazo.com/f45ce41ef32354da694051d2cc086393

2. Bot is stuck and can't open door in ernest the chicken. 

https://gyazo.com/8e274e08e3ab0e1dca7dec21260cda61

3. Bot is stuck trying to talk to the wizard (rune mysteries) 

https://gyazo.com/20ef3ec528d808df023ded647b40afd6

4. stuck trying to exit wizards tower.

https://gyazo.com/565517c51ab59cfb87505eec58551022

5. Stuck in ernest the chicken quest doing this:

https://gyazo.com/4cd134ba3acc18b48fbbedb5517e40ee

For now I'll stop, I think if you run the script you will find those issues very easily instead of me reporting them but lmk what you think :)

Edited by Enano25

started it now, will post results :)

Edit:
Cooks assistant
ok it got stuck into a loop talking to the cook, after u say "yes i'll help" the bot clicks on the cook again to start the convo again,
Didnt pick the wheat, i left it for 2 mins and it just stood there

Restless Ghost,
Got stuck talking to the father, the guy who u start the quest with, then stood outside the  crypt until i restarted the script, then got stuck talking to the hermit :\ i think they have changed the dialog so its looping as with the cooking quest

Edited by luck or skill

On 8/26/2016 at 8:45 AM, Enano25 said:

@laniax  First Grats on release :) 

What do you think about adding "The knights sword" very easy quest. (only 10 mining needed as a skill req)

The reward gives you 29 smithing which is very useful for blast furnace farms. (30 smithing is for steel bars where you profit)

http://2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/The_Knight's_Sword

Here's a guide: 

As i stated, i plan to do most (if not all) F2P quests. Knight Sword is pretty high on the priority list though :)

On 8/26/2016 at 3:22 PM, Enano25 said:

@laniax

Ran some accounts with your quester. Reposting to make it easier to read.

Thanks for the reports! I see your main issues lie with the walking in and around the wizard tower and draynor manor. Tribot's webwalker doesn't work there so i had to make manual paths in those areas. It's also hard to test it since you can only do a quest once per account, which is why i opted to do F2P quests :)

5 hours ago, luck or skill said:

started it now, will post results :)

Edit:
Cooks assistant
ok it got stuck into a loop talking to the cook, after u say "yes i'll help" the bot clicks on the cook again to start the convo again,
Didnt pick the wheat, i left it for 2 mins and it just stood there

Restless Ghost,
Got stuck talking to the father, the guy who u start the quest with, then stood outside the  crypt until i restarted the script, then got stuck talking to the hermit :\ i think they have changed the dialog so its looping as with the cooking quest

Looks like they did change the dialog options! I've never seen that happen before. Thanks for the report!

An update will be pushed within a couple of hours which will fix all of the issues mentioned above.

The update has been pushed as expected.
Just ran the restless ghost and cooks assistant on a new account without issues.

All previously reported bugs should have been fixed.

@luck or skill @Enano25

Edited by laniax

okkk running this entire script again :)

cooking assistant,
My camera had the windmill in the way when trying to make flayer so thebot just looped and sat there trying to add flour to the hopper, so maybe can it fix the camera?

Restless Ghost
Found a bug where it couldnt open the doors here, this would be a bug in the Rune mysteries as well
77dadb6025cd635f6bcb266c51176dae.png

Rune Mysteries
After the bot took me to Aubry in Varrock it went down a ladder here, just above where im standing.

i bring the bot back up and outside and it walked back n down theladder n tried to walk down there??? so i paused it and tele home and it was happy
7b759a4db95503f9971675b3c11f497e.png

Once getting back to the wizard couldnt get to him?? seems like it cant open doors

After finishing the quest n walking to the next one it walked into the corridor from the wizard n just stood there? then took it upstairs n it was happy

Romeo and Juliet

Got stuck in juliets house and was just cliking on my characterda2429676340fbaca617e056d26d21a6.png

Then in the end scene it freaked out and kept moving mouse to top right corner

d4a08d019b4c365c2a36ff4302403065.png

Earnest the Chicken
got stuck at the very beginning :( walked thru the door and was "getting the rubber tube" and was just clicking on front door, i walked it out side but ti just came back here :( 
so i walked it forward 5 steps n then it walked me out side the castle fence, near the river???? what the heck haha
then it died, from trees i guess?

i think this bot depends a lot on camera angle and maybe if the character is running? but i did have to baby sit this. its a very nice script but a few minor things to fix

@laniaxany chance of getting script arguments? one's that let us define the quest and perhaps drop items in invy not needed. Thanks.

@laniax super weird bug, no clue how it happened. It was trying to click through taverly gate (P2P) in an F2P world in order to finish Romeo and Juliet. It doesn't have to go there so no clue why it happened. Screen shot + pastebin of stack traces below:

http://pastebin.com/adhP4Zyg

bdjyd16.png

12 hours ago, Montreal said:

@laniaxany chance of getting script arguments? one's that let us define the quest and perhaps drop items in invy not needed. Thanks.

Arguments will be added in the next update, along with a new quest.

11 hours ago, Montreal said:

@laniax super weird bug, no clue how it happened. It was trying to click through taverly gate (P2P) in an F2P world in order to finish Romeo and Juliet. It doesn't have to go there so no clue why it happened. Screen shot + pastebin of stack traces below:

http://pastebin.com/adhP4Zyg

Did you start walking near the gate? Sometimes WebWalking opens doors that are near even though it doesn't need to go through them. I'd need a longer stacktrace otherwise.

@laniax No, I started in lumb. It did one quest then went onto Romeo and Juliet on its own from there. I came back to see it walked to that gate and was spam clicking it. Was so confused by it haha, no clue why or how it happened. There is also a staircase/part of the quest it gets stuck at on Romeo and Juliet almost 90% of the time I grabbed a pic and stack trace for you will send it when I'm on my PC.

Edited by Montreal

On 9/28/2016 at 9:39 PM, Montreal said:

@laniax seems to be the same bug as above with Romeo and Juliet this time it was spam clicking the floor, got a video and longer stack trace for you, hope it helps:

https://streamable.com/piym

http://pastebin.com/H9aUvjCp

Similar to Montreal's bug, at the same step it continously attempted to click the stairway in the Chef's guild which it obviously could not reach. Worked fine once I manually made it walk down the stairway in Juliet's house. 

Script is filled with bugs. 

Cooks assistant: After getting supplies, bot talks to chef to complete the quest. However, it misclicks, and gathers all the supplies again.

Restless ghost: Keeps talking with ghost after getting amulet of ghost speak. Does not finish conversation, but in the middle start it again.
Also at the wizards tower, has problems when the door is closed, and can not enter the tower.

Romeo and Juliet, when bot has the letter, it keeps walking to Romeo, then back to the fountain, then to Romeo etc. Also here doesn't finish the conversation.
Also, a lot of bugs in the house, since it is not always open the door.
Oh yeah, and when he talks with father Lawrence, also a lot of bugs. Keeps restarting the conversation in the middle.

Edit: Romeo and Juliet is totally bugged. Not even worth running, or mentioning every single of those bugs here.

Edited by xFakeid