Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hue123some

Gaming Laptop Needed

5 posts in this topic

Hi i'm going to university next year and i'm not bring my desktop to my housing. (Might do but probably not)

Budget: 2.2-2.5K NZD

I want to be able to play League Of Legends , run multiple bots if I wanted to test something out and do general school work.

Feel free to link websites or just the name of the laptop.

i currently own an ASUS G-Series, 16GB RAM, i7-4720HQ CPU 2.6GHz

i can run upto 30 bots, OR about 6 LG's

i can run like 10 bots and at the same time play a game like lol

u cannot run many bots and play lol unless its on charge and high preformance

the laptop used to crash when i first bought it*8 months ago* 

i bought it for about $1400 USD

its a laptop so expect the fan to be hot in a hot envoirment fast that will cause crappy preformance

i play with my internet wire always plugged in, so i consider it like a pc, and ill buy a gaming pc too because this is not really good for me but fits me since im a university students sometimes i go and continue botting in class in the morining when theres nobody around :)

hope i helped

edit: forgot to mention graphics card is 960m geforce GTX

Edited by leoshiro
1 person likes this

I had experience with asus RoG, and it was pretty good, ran BF4 on ultras constant 60 fps, but only bad things on it was its weight (4 kilos) and screen was pretty bad for gaming, it has 60hz frequency :/ . But obviously you could get much cheaper laptop for your needs like lenovo ideapad with graphics card 950m, or 960m. Also if you gonna run multiple bots make sure to take good I7 processor.