Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By born4war
      Just wondering since im new to botting and that stuff
    • By TravBot
      Howdy All
      Currently attempting to bot for the first time and using a premium hunter script, striving for that 99 and right now sitting on 84 =-) I feel i am careful when i come to botting my character, i mainly watch my botting screen because i play my other two accounts as normal|<< nerdy i know. so i am able to reply to all who speak to me within moments, along with having break handler set up and every now and again mouse clicking around the screen to change my mouse data patterns around.
      I ask this because of course 99 Hunter is great money, id much more envy the fashionscape of the 99 hunter cape and would onward play the character manually and level combat for a edge 13 pray g maul pker, noob life i know but sue me.
      Will i get to live out this little account dream set up or is it most likely in the end most botted accounts lose the battle against jagex =p
      If anyone has any info inside on the matter would be awesome if you discussed below.
      Happy botting <3 hahah

• By awysocki
      just bought the trial and have no idea how to use it for my character. someone please help me. thanks

• By binarybunny
      Hey, so I just got over to this bot from DreamBot because I heard you could use the OSBuddy client to bot, is this true and if so, how do I do it?
    • By joshyrobbo
      Hey there, ive been informed off someone to try to steer clear of scripts on repository, i was just wondering is it more beneficial to buy private scripts or make your own scripts through tribot thing plus, Id love to get someones skype name that knows a decent amount of knowledge on scripting if not it is more then fine ill figure it out on my own, idunno im using eclipse, ive heard not to even try without any java knowledge, i learnt a fair bit watching videos and tried to implement my own script but i had issues with setting up the paint i didnt understand the x and y spot of the screen or something, would that cause my bot to just not start at all, it doesnt tell me the issue in debug, plus i was wondering, if i can figure out how to make my own mining scripts but struggle, is there hope for me in coding in banking and anti bans and everything, does everyone start this bad or is it only me, I would love general advice on things PM or anything any help i know very very little, help on even bot habbits you find decent or anything if you look at this post and think mm why not help a noob out please feel free to message me some advice or comment, i will not judge on how bad/good the advice is it would all be absolutely appreciated hey, thankyou everyone.
    • By Shoutoutz
      Is there an update or something going on that I am unaware of? When i click 'start script' the box pulls up but all my scripts are missing?? I even tried to deactivate then reactivate them. Still nothing is showing up. Someone please help
    • By Sneggz_Seller
      Hello everyone,

I'm reaching out to the community for help, i've just started the osrs botting adventure and as expected we're running into some issues.  i currently have the VPS Gamers runescape vps(The highest one available) with 8 proxies(Highest Available through that site).

At the moment im not entirely sure how to use the proxies, but here's the problem: 
      Every account i make, after 1 login, it gets locked. Even those made on the VPS. If we can solve the account locking problem then i can see this working fine. Does anyone have any suggestions? All help is greatly appreciated. 
    • By 86015866
      My studio needs a long script author            skype:qq86015866
  • Our picks

• This update will:

Fix GE inventory item positioning bug

Fix broken object hooks
      • 21 replies
    • This release will:

Fix some ClosedChannelException bug

Fix bug in RSObject#getAllTiles

Add game tab support for "Kourend Favour"
      • 15 replies
    • This release will:

Fix Settings UI placement bug

Fix game object location bug

Fix small layout bug making the client shift up and down

Fix client crashing bug where loading the client with a small display area will cause the client to crash

Fix annoying Linux bug relating to painting events and peers

Fix settings saving bug where settings are saved to disk more often than they should

Fix RSInterface#isBeingDrawn bug affecting a limited amount of people

Drop Java 1.7 bytecode version for 1.8

Important: Since the downloadable RS client uses Java 7, it will no longer be compatible with Looking Glass. To make up for this, we will add support for using other clients such as RuneLite (at a later date).

This change was necessary to allow us to use Java 8 syntax. It also paves the way for Java 9/10/11 support.
      • 40 replies
    • This update will:

Fix the RSMenuNode bug which also fixes the bug with bank opening

Fix the incorrect object positions bug

Fix and re-enable the LG Objects API Accelerator

Fix the RSObject#getAllTiles bug
      • 22 replies
    • Try our development release by checking "Development Release" on the TRiBot Loader. Note that these new features are currently in beta.

This release features:

Re-sizable mode support for both LG and the regular client

Slightly improved login bot

Removed final access modifiers from API classes

Added RSServer hook wrapper to get the client's cached list of server/world info

[NEW] Bug fix for intelligent banking

[NEW] Improvement to the stability of LG over time

[NEW] Vastly improved the reliability and speed of Screen#getColorAt on both LG and the regular client

[NEW] Fix LG login problems

[NEW] Fixed re-sizable mode container bug

[NEW] Fixed re-sizable mode mouse bug

[NEW] Use of public constants in the Banking API

[NEW] Use of other various constants such as Projection#NULL_PT and Screen#EMPTY_COLOR

More features to come very soon!

Please test it and let us know here if there are any new bugs introduced in this release.
        • Thanks
      • 12 replies