Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Golden Ticket

How To Ramp Up A New Bot Safely

7 posts in this topic

Do you have any recommendations for starting up a new bot safely to minimize the chances of being flagged as a bot. Once I open a new account, and have a bot with zero gold and no experience, how should I ramp up to avoid detection? (I understand all the precautions for an established bot, so its just this initial phase with a new bot that I am wondering about).

1. Legit Content
How much legit content and what type of legit activities should I be doing, and for how long?

2. Buying Gold
It would look suspicious for a new character to suddenly have millions in the bank account. So when is it safe to buy gold offline, and have it delivered in game? Or should I just grind out the initial gold for a bond?

3. Buying A Bond
Once I get enough gold, when is it safe to buy a bond?

4. Running Scripts
When is it safe to start running scripts? Again, I don't want to be too obvious at the start by running a script too soon.

5. Anything Else?
Please let me know if there is anything else that I should be considering.

Thank you.

Edit: The goal is for long term botting, not suicide botting.

Edited by Golden Ticket

its safest to buy a bond right away and not bot in f2p, f2p has very high ban rates. You also don't want to bot the accounts too much in the first 24 hours, and I would do some quests before settling into your method. If you are set on starting with f2p, I would recommend doing most of the f2p quests and getting some combat before doing anything that resembles combats or your accounts will drop before they have made any meaningful progress. That being said I would stay away from a f2p farm. In my experience maintaining a f2p farm takes a lot more experience/automation than a p2p farm.

my 2 cents is dont bot from the same day u created the account try to wait 1 or few days better

My suggestion is to spend a couple days going through the forums reading old threads it will help you answer these questions and get you a better understanding. As far as your questions 

1.  As far as legit content it depends on what type of botting you plan on doing.  Suicide botting where you run the account non stop till banned . Or normal botting.  For suicide botting I would say no legit content. With a normal bot  I try to vary up with botting and legit play.  I may bot for 4 hours stop cut some logs or go mining or even maybe a quest what ever I can do to look normal.   85% + of my accounts last 2-3 bonds ( some have been more ) before getting the ban by doing this. 

2 Buying gold as a lvl 3 should be ok I bought 30m when I started botting at lvl 6 on my mule maybe 3-4 months ago and its ok. 

3 I dont buy a bond straight away on an account. My process is I hand do tutorial island bot combat do quests train other skills to a certain level and let the account sit sometimes up to 2 months it depends if I need the account if my other accounts get banned.  I would get some skills and a little age on the account before moving to a bond but thats me personally. 

4 Its safe to run a script fresh off tutorial island.  But dont expect the account to last long.  I train some skills by hand do some quests to get some human looking activity before I bot. If I was to suicide bot I would go fresh off tutorial island botting. 

I like to leave my accounts a week or so, and also do some quests! there's a few scripts that can do them for free

1 hour ago, HaydenTaylor said:

I like to leave my accounts a week or so, and also do some quests! there's a few scripts that can do them for free

Which scripts run successful quests?