Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

hue123some

Road from zero to hero (Gold farm progress)

26 posts in this topic

Hello this is hue123some!

In around 2 weeks my job contract will expire and I really want to invest my capital into something I can grow and develop over time. I've run multiple small bot farms with little success over time but I haven't really had the money to give it a good chance. Support goes a long way into me updating this thread , so please post on this thread to give me some support and the more posts I get the more I will keep this updated. 

Checklist: 

Method ✔

Private Script ✔

Accounts 1/6

Currently I have got the method sorted and a private script is being made by a premium script writer on TRibot. I will start botting on 19/08/2016 just on 1 account. I am currently working to get accounts the requirements.

Goals:

Make 5M Daily

Make 20M Daily

Make 50M Daily

Make 500m Overall

Money made so far: 10.5M

Current Day: 5

Day 1:

Not much to talk about , the scripter is having trouble getting the job done due to the servers being shit. So it should be done late tonight and I will get to test for a few hours before I have to go to bed. Expect to see some action tomorrow night around this time.

Day 3:

Fixed like 100% of the major bugs with the script and now there are only little ones we can iron out throughout testing it more. Made around 2.5M just from testing this script and it is looking very promising for me. This week I am trying to get some more accounts sorted out and I will start researching VPS/Proxies and more money making methods.

Day 4:

Looks like my job contract will get extended which is really awesome for me and I am happy but this will mean you will get less updates :( I am away this weekend so probably no progress this weekend but I might have a full week off.

Edited by hue123some
1 person likes this

looks achieveable, good luck on your road!

However, it would have been smarter to make this thread after you have tested your method.

4 minutes ago, hue123some said:

Currently I have got the method sorted and a private script is being made by a premium script writer on TRibot. I will start botting on 19/08/2016 just on 1 account. I am currently working to get accounts the requirements.

Just now, Butta said:

looks achieveable, good luck on your road!

However, it would have been smarter to make this thread after you have tested your method.

I have tested this :P thats why I am now opening this thread.

I absolutely don't mean to undermine your intentions, but wouldn't it be the wiser option to find another job first before investing everything you have, just for self sustainability?

Regardless, good luck :) 

29 minutes ago, TerrifiedVirus said:

I absolutely don't mean to undermine your intentions, but wouldn't it be the wiser option to find another job first before investing everything you have, just for self sustainability?

Regardless, good luck :) 

Going to university next year , i'm not that stupid :P this contract ends and I'm not full time anymore just temp worker. 

Thank you for your concerns anyway :)

Edited by hue123some

How much will that method make you an hour/acc? And good luck :)

Edited by moiz.frost

Hey I hope all goes well for you buddy, gold farming can be very stressful when things go tits up :D.

Goodluck :)

What hosting you gonna buy or you gonna leave bots on your main pc? And how many accounts you will lauch to botting?

So some questions I will answer and I won't quote since I am on my phone at work.

gp/profit per hour: I can say the method I currently have is around 300-700k per hour.

vps or pc: I will be using a few accounts I started on my home IP and over the next few days I will be searching for a new host 

amount of accounts: I hope to achieve over 20+ accounts running 24/7 

thanks 

9 hours ago, hue123some said:

So some questions I will answer and I won't quote since I am on my phone at work.

gp/profit per hour: I can say the method I currently have is around 300-700k per hour.

vps or pc: I will be using a few accounts I started on my home IP and over the next few days I will be searching for a new host 

amount of accounts: I hope to achieve over 20+ accounts running 24/7 

thanks 

You do realise that without the use of proxies you have a chance of getting chain banned and your home IP will be flagged (which makes muling harder, since your home IP is flagged..)

Goodluck with your journey though. :)

5 minutes ago, donders said:

You do realise that without the use of proxies you have a chance of getting chain banned and your home IP will be flagged (which makes muling harder, since your home IP is flagged..)

Goodluck with your journey though. :)

I've been botting for a long time :) I know about this , just trust that results will come once the script is ready

Script is a bit broken and awaiting fixes , the scripter is currently settling into his dorm room so this could take a day or two.

1 person likes this

6 hours ago, hue123some said:

Script is a bit broken and awaiting fixes , the scripter is currently settling into his dorm room so this could take a day or two.

May i know which scripter is scripting it?

Still testing the script out and on Friday, I should get another 5 accounts in the making and should be running by mid week.

Some statistics: 

6 Days since I started this thread.

Over 9M RSGP Made.

1 Account Made.

1 Script Made.

-- By day 10 I want at least 5 accounts in the making. Hard when you work 9-10 hours per day :(

23 minutes ago, hue123some said:

Still testing the script out and on Friday, I should get another 5 accounts in the making and should be running by mid week.

Some statistics: 

6 Days since I started this thread.

Over 9M RSGP Made.

1 Account Made.

1 Script Made.

-- By day 10 I want at least 5 accounts in the making. Hard when you work 9-10 hours per day :(

gems? xd

good luck

8 minutes ago, Butta said:

gems? xd

good luck

Nah I was going to test that method , but I tested on my main and was around 250k per hour. 

Best of luck with this! I'm working towards something very similar, I used to do some coding but have been away too long, so I also have to pay a scripter to write for me.

What's your view on having multiple methods? Currently for myself, I'm looking at one method for around 250k/hr with minimal requirements, and another I expect to be more around 500k with a few days worth of requirements. I intend on running both of these together.

@fish3814 Having multiple methods is very important I think.

Little update: Going away for the weekend so no updates :/

See you on Monday.

Edited by hue123some

one of the accounts has been banned due to the runescape update screwing up the bot. I've already got 3 more accounts ready to go on Wednesday night :)