Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

NewBotterFTW

[Completely Rewritten 11-28-16] ftwAIO Fisher - V12.1 | Intelligent |ABCL2 (AntiBan) Officially Rated 10/10

2,973 posts in this topic

The most current script loader does not load this properly. I have to use the old script loader which does not include my newer premium scripts. Any solution for this?

I start it and it just says this using the premium script loader that is most current:

[23:47:41] Script Started: SJBijzitter's Script Loader 07.

[23:47:42] Script Ended: SJBijzitter's Script Loader 07.

Run it in lite mode

The most current script loader does not load this properly. I have to use the old script loader which does not include my newer premium scripts. Any solution for this?

I start it and it just says this using the premium script loader that is most current:

[23:47:41] Script Started: SJBijzitter's Script Loader 07.

[23:47:42] Script Ended: SJBijzitter's Script Loader 07.

Run the bot in lite mode other wise the GUI wont appear

just bought, could you please send the code to [email protected]

just bought, could you please send the code to [email protected]

WIll send as soon as I get home from school :)

just a request, could you update it so that if you lose your fishing rod or whatever it grabs a new one form the bank?, because i lose my rod and end up sitting in the bank for hours on end

just a request, could you update it so that if you lose your fishing rod or whatever it grabs a new one form the bank?, because i lose my rod and end up sitting in the bank for hours on end

It does this currently, just there are a few bugs that are worked out in the next update :D

Any update on the script loader not working and giving this error?

[13:08:01] Script Started: SJBijzitter's Script Loader 07.

[13:08:04] Script Ended: SJBijzitter's Script Loader 07.

I'm running it in lite mode and I've tried 2 other premium scripts I have. I posted on the script loader thread and divinitus said that he doesn't see a problem. A lot of other people are having the same problem. Do you know any work arounds to get past this?

I'm running it in lite mode and I've tried 2 other premium scripts I have. I posted on the script loader thread and divinitus said that he doesn't see a problem. A lot of other people are having the same problem. Do you know any work arounds to get past this?

All I can say is make sure all the connections are enabled and pm me your code so I can test it

All I can say is make sure all the connections are enabled and pm me your code so I can test it
PM'd you my code and my connections are open. I tried my other premium bots again and they seem to be working its just the fisher now.

I have same problem...after many tries it starts normaly. But when im botting not 1 account, i cant connect them all. Its took ages to connect 1 account

PM'd you my code and my connections are open. I tried my other premium bots again and they seem to be working its just the fisher now.

ok, i will test your code on my loader.

Isn't this a bit costly?

Might buy it.

To further answer your question, here's the result of a couple of days with a few bots (3-4) running.

Posted Image

Isn't this a bit costly?

Might buy it.

To further answer your question, here's the result of a couple of days with a few bots (3-4) running.

Posted Image

I love this script all I can say :D

Thank you! :D

at baxtorian it seems to click on the warf leading to the whirlpool when there is a whirlpool in the fishing spot and stands there for a few second, makes it look very bot like. i think it happens when there isnt a whirlpool aswell but ive seen it a few times when there is a whirlpool, and also if you could make it not go to other side of the warf would be good aswell

at baxtorian it seems to click on the warf leading to the whirlpool when there is a whirlpool in the fishing spot and stands there for a few second, makes it look very bot like. i think it happens when there isnt a whirlpool aswell but ive seen it a few times when there is a whirlpool, and also if you could make it not go to other side of the warf would be good aswell

I will look into it :D

After I've purchased the Premium script via Paypal how do I start using it?

Sent the instructions and code via email :D

I've restarted multiple times. It just logs me out because there's no more feathers, but I have a full inv of leaping fish to cut. Is there any specific spot I should place the knife?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead