Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

NewBotterFTW

[Completely Rewritten 11-28-16] ftwAIO Fisher - V12.1 | Intelligent |ABCL2 (AntiBan) Officially Rated 10/10

2,965 posts in this topic

when are you going to update newsbotter?

THe update is ready I just am waiting on the owner of the loadet

The script loader isnt working :s

Keep trying :P the server gets overloaded sometimes

I bought this script yesterday, And I've pretty much already made back what I paid for.

This script is amazing.

Added you waiting on friend request via skype.. Looking forward to purchasing this

Added :D

Awaiting my code still..

Sending now

same.... patient my man

Sending Now

Can I buy this right now? Are you online?

Yes Skype: Clintuck

ALL CODES HAVE BEEN SENT IF YOU DIDN'T RECEIVE YOURS SKYPE ME: Clintuck

i have just purchased this please email it too [email protected]

i have just purchased this please email it too [email protected]

Pm me the paypal email you used.

Posted Image

runs pretty flawless :)

NICE :D

Am i able to run this at two diffrent places with diffrent ips but not at same time.

Yes. :D

Just bought this script, got my code relatively quickly, appreciative of that :)

so far so good been running flawlessly for about 20 minutes, although i'm gonna continue to babysit it for now and i'll post my results once I've left it overnight :D

Just bought this script, got my code relatively quickly, appreciative of that :)

so far so good been running flawlessly for about 20 minutes, although i'm gonna continue to babysit it for now and i'll post my results once I've left it overnight :D

AWesome! Sounds good!

Just purchased! This looks great. Please email the code to [email protected] when you have a chance :).

any plans of adding barb fishing deathwalk yet? i think it would be very simple with games necklace and make the script run way longer

Only i cant start script? or it's same problem to others? when i press on fisher on loader, paste code and press start. it thinks a bit, and than loader stops. why?

Just purchased! This looks great. Please email the code to [email protected] when you have a chance :).

Sent :D

any plans of adding barb fishing deathwalk yet? i think it would be very simple with games necklace and make the script run way longer

Yea this is planned out

Only i cant start script? or it's same problem to others? when i press on fisher on loader, paste code and press start. it thinks a bit, and than loader stops. why?

Just keep trying, I had the same problem moments ago

just paid for script, please send to [email protected]

So can I run two bots on my VPS with the same auth?

Yep :D

just paid for script, please send to [email protected]

Sending now :D

The most current script loader does not load this properly. I have to use the old script loader which does not include my newer premium scripts. Any solution for this?

I start it and it just says this using the premium script loader that is most current:

[23:47:41] Script Started: SJBijzitter's Script Loader 07.

[23:47:42] Script Ended: SJBijzitter's Script Loader 07.

The most current script loader does not load this properly. I have to use the old script loader which does not include my newer premium scripts. Any solution for this?

I start it and it just says this using the premium script loader that is most current:

[23:47:41] Script Started: SJBijzitter's Script Loader 07.

[23:47:42] Script Ended: SJBijzitter's Script Loader 07.

Run the bot in lite mode other wise the GUI wont appear

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead