Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

NewBotterFTW

[Completely Rewritten 11-28-16] ftwAIO Fisher - V12.1 | Intelligent |ABCL2 (AntiBan) Officially Rated 10/10

2,987 posts in this topic

Could you reset my trial? As I activated it and then I couldn't use it because of the bug :P

Or does the trial only run once I got the script running? (I'm new on botting at runescape&tribot)

Just now, xiora said:

Could you reset my trial? As I activated it and then I couldn't use it because of the bug :P

Or does the trial only run once I got the script running? (I'm new on botting at runescape&tribot)

if you use the free version that is exactly the same as the premium until next monday :)

1 person likes this

Just now, xiora said:

Trial only counts down when it's running. You can check time left on your trial by going to script on the repository and looking beside the trial. If activated it will show how long left (if any)

1 person likes this

Ah cool, thanks :D:D

By the way, sorry for going offtopic - but kappa, i couldn't find it while searching and this topic is super active:

Is there any way to open the menu after I closed it (but script still running)?

1 minute ago, xiora said:

Ah cool, thanks :D:D

By the way, sorry for going offtopic - but kappa, i couldn't find it while searching and this topic is super active:

Is there any way to open the menu after I closed it (but script still running)?

Not yet but there will be before the year is up.  I have finals on the 14th so I need to focus on that for now mostly

4 minutes ago, yojoedude said:

Trial only counts down when it's running. You can check time left on your trial by going to script on the repository and looking beside the trial. If activated it will show how long left (if any)

thanks for clarifying :D

I tried suiciding an account at karmaja to see how long i could last but after running the script for 6 hours i came back to it glitched outside the pear rapidly moving the camera with my guy standing still. I only got 120 lobster in 6 hours. Ill do another run and see if it happens again.

It messed up again after 53 lobster, mouse is spasing out of the top of the screen :/

Edited by bhdannykid

53 minutes ago, bhdannykid said:

I tried suiciding an account at karmaja to see how long i could last but after running the script for 6 hours i came back to it glitched outside the pear rapidly moving the camera with my guy standing still. I only got 120 lobster in 6 hours. Ill do another run and see if it happens again.

It messed up again after 53 lobster, mouse is spasing out of the top of the screen :/

Interesting, I just ran karamja overnight and it worked fine for me.  I will have to look into it later today/tomorrow

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, bhdannykid said:

can you take a video / gif of it happening?  That would help a ton.  You can pm it to me

Tried fly fishing at barb vill and seers. Bot fishes initially but after one load and dropping it doesn't keep fishing, it just sits there saying "legit AFK fishing". Dunno if it's a set up problem or code.

Edit: Just finished finals for premed as well, so I feel your pain there.

Edited by Dragovian

1 hour ago, Dragovian said:

Tried fly fishing at barb vill and seers. Bot fishes initially but after one load and dropping it doesn't keep fishing, it just sits there saying "legit AFK fishing". Dunno if it's a set up problem or code.

Edit: Just finished finals for premed as well, so I feel your pain there.

This is a problem with the script, I am now trying to fix it

Little bug at shilo village, script likes to run around in circles when afk or walking to the bank, does very specious behavior could be detected as a bot malfunction, along with a deposit box being in shilo but not an option to use it? thanks for the good script on the other hand

Edited by RoyalExcul

Testing it at Barbarian village powerfishing and it works well.

The only thing that i think might get you banned is the mouse that sometimes just skips over the screen while it's still fishing, I like the moving off screen action but then it just races back to the middle of the screen to click nothing that seems very botlike. 

But I like the script alot, going to do some more testing soon.

4 minutes ago, dasseldorf said:

The only thing that i think might get you banned is the mouse that sometimes just skips over the screen while it's still fishing, I like the moving off screen action but then it just races back to the middle of the screen to click nothing that seems very botlike. 

It does this to simulate clicking back into the window lol, pretty sure lots of people do this to select the osrs client/osbuddy after using their browser or other window

12 minutes ago, Dragovian said:

It does this to simulate clicking back into the window lol, pretty sure lots of people do this to select the osrs client/osbuddy after using their browser or other window

Yes but the timing is not so good sometimes, I'm watching it for some time now and indeed in most cases it is ok but if it selects the osrs window on the left side of the window and then races to drop the fish in less than a second I can tell you that this will get you banned after a few hours if it occurs too much. 

1 time it had a problem choosing which fishing spot and it made my char run back and forward between 2 spots. 

But besides that i think this script is really worth buying just posting a few things that happened to me while testing it out.

2 hours ago, RoyalExcul said:

Little bug at shilo village, script likes to run around in circles when afk or walking to the bank, does very specious behavior could be detected as a bot malfunction, along with a deposit box being in shilo but not an option to use it? thanks for the good script on the other hand

I was not aware of the deposit box, I will change this now :)

2 hours ago, dasseldorf said:

See below :)

1 hour ago, dasseldorf said:

Yes but the timing is not so good sometimes, I'm watching it for some time now and indeed in most cases it is ok but if it selects the osrs window on the left side of the window and then races to drop the fish in less than a second I can tell you that this will get you banned after a few hours if it occurs too much. 

1 time it had a problem choosing which fishing spot and it made my char run back and forward between 2 spots. 

But besides that i think this script is really worth buying just posting a few things that happened to me while testing it out.

This is exactly why it does this :)

14 minutes ago, pansongvita said:

does this support barb fishing?

It should later this week / this weekend

15 hours ago, in4ad8 said:

Script won't even run for me. I did everything correctly then it says it failed to run...

Try it now, I changed some things.

To anyone using any type of bait or feather method.  Please use it without the deposit box selected as of right now.  The script will not withdraw more bait or feathers if deposit box is selected.  I will fix this tonight.  But as of right now please be aware of this bug.

Thanks,

NewBotterftw

Very good script thank u so much bro love the death walk been flawless for me so far.. 20 hours in ...

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Rhalala said:

Very good script thank u so much bro love the death walk been flawless for me so far.. 20 hours in ...

Great to hear man keep it up!  Let me know if you have any issues.

Edited by NewBotterFTW
2 people like this

To anyone using any type of bait or feather method.  Please use it without the deposit box selected as of right now.  The script will not withdraw more bait or feathers if deposit box is selected.  I will fix this tonight.  But as of right now please be aware of this bug.

Thanks,

NewBotterftw

Fix Released

1 person likes this

Anything on that small bug where going to bank, or returning to spot it runs around in crazy circles around the fishing spot? happened in shilo and cath now, ran for 8 hours each and happened a few times, nothing too major just seems very fishy, next time i get it i will gif it.

Edited by RoyalExcul

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor