NewBotterFTW

[Completely Rewritten 11-28-16] ftwAIO Fisher - V12.1 | Intelligent |ABCL2 (AntiBan) Officially Rated 10/10

Just now, xiora said:

Could you reset my trial? As I activated it and then I couldn't use it because of the bug :P

Or does the trial only run once I got the script running? (I'm new on botting at runescape&tribot)

if you use the free version that is exactly the same as the premium until next monday :)

• Like 1

Just now, xiora said:

Could you reset my trial? As I activated it and then I couldn't use it because of the bug :P

Or does the trial only run once I got the script running? (I'm new on botting at runescape&tribot)

Trial only counts down when it's running. You can check time left on your trial by going to script on the repository and looking beside the trial. If activated it will show how long left (if any)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, xiora said:

Ah cool, thanks :D:D

By the way, sorry for going offtopic - but kappa, i couldn't find it while searching and this topic is super active:

Is there any way to open the menu after I closed it (but script still running)?

Not yet but there will be before the year is up.  I have finals on the 14th so I need to focus on that for now mostly

I tried suiciding an account at karmaja to see how long i could last but after running the script for 6 hours i came back to it glitched outside the pear rapidly moving the camera with my guy standing still. I only got 120 lobster in 6 hours. Ill do another run and see if it happens again.

It messed up again after 53 lobster, mouse is spasing out of the top of the screen :/

Edited by bhdannykid

53 minutes ago, bhdannykid said:

I tried suiciding an account at karmaja to see how long i could last but after running the script for 6 hours i came back to it glitched outside the pear rapidly moving the camera with my guy standing still. I only got 120 lobster in 6 hours. Ill do another run and see if it happens again.

It messed up again after 53 lobster, mouse is spasing out of the top of the screen :/

Interesting, I just ran karamja overnight and it worked fine for me.  I will have to look into it later today/tomorrow

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bhdannykid said:

can you take a video / gif of it happening?  That would help a ton.  You can pm it to me

Tried fly fishing at barb vill and seers. Bot fishes initially but after one load and dropping it doesn't keep fishing, it just sits there saying "legit AFK fishing". Dunno if it's a set up problem or code.

Edit: Just finished finals for premed as well, so I feel your pain there.

Edited by Dragovian

1 hour ago, Dragovian said:

Tried fly fishing at barb vill and seers. Bot fishes initially but after one load and dropping it doesn't keep fishing, it just sits there saying "legit AFK fishing". Dunno if it's a set up problem or code.

Edit: Just finished finals for premed as well, so I feel your pain there.

This is a problem with the script, I am now trying to fix it

Little bug at shilo village, script likes to run around in circles when afk or walking to the bank, does very specious behavior could be detected as a bot malfunction, along with a deposit box being in shilo but not an option to use it? thanks for the good script on the other hand

Edited by RoyalExcul

Testing it at Barbarian village powerfishing and it works well.

The only thing that i think might get you banned is the mouse that sometimes just skips over the screen while it's still fishing, I like the moving off screen action but then it just races back to the middle of the screen to click nothing that seems very botlike. 

But I like the script alot, going to do some more testing soon.

4 minutes ago, dasseldorf said:

The only thing that i think might get you banned is the mouse that sometimes just skips over the screen while it's still fishing, I like the moving off screen action but then it just races back to the middle of the screen to click nothing that seems very botlike. 

It does this to simulate clicking back into the window lol, pretty sure lots of people do this to select the osrs client/osbuddy after using their browser or other window

12 minutes ago, Dragovian said:

It does this to simulate clicking back into the window lol, pretty sure lots of people do this to select the osrs client/osbuddy after using their browser or other window

Yes but the timing is not so good sometimes, I'm watching it for some time now and indeed in most cases it is ok but if it selects the osrs window on the left side of the window and then races to drop the fish in less than a second I can tell you that this will get you banned after a few hours if it occurs too much. 

1 time it had a problem choosing which fishing spot and it made my char run back and forward between 2 spots. 

But besides that i think this script is really worth buying just posting a few things that happened to me while testing it out.

2 hours ago, RoyalExcul said:

Little bug at shilo village, script likes to run around in circles when afk or walking to the bank, does very specious behavior could be detected as a bot malfunction, along with a deposit box being in shilo but not an option to use it? thanks for the good script on the other hand

I was not aware of the deposit box, I will change this now :)

2 hours ago, dasseldorf said:

See below :)

1 hour ago, dasseldorf said:

Yes but the timing is not so good sometimes, I'm watching it for some time now and indeed in most cases it is ok but if it selects the osrs window on the left side of the window and then races to drop the fish in less than a second I can tell you that this will get you banned after a few hours if it occurs too much. 

1 time it had a problem choosing which fishing spot and it made my char run back and forward between 2 spots. 

But besides that i think this script is really worth buying just posting a few things that happened to me while testing it out.

This is exactly why it does this :)

14 minutes ago, pansongvita said:

does this support barb fishing?

It should later this week / this weekend

To anyone using any type of bait or feather method.  Please use it without the deposit box selected as of right now.  The script will not withdraw more bait or feathers if deposit box is selected.  I will fix this tonight.  But as of right now please be aware of this bug.

Thanks,

NewBotterftw

To anyone using any type of bait or feather method.  Please use it without the deposit box selected as of right now.  The script will not withdraw more bait or feathers if deposit box is selected.  I will fix this tonight.  But as of right now please be aware of this bug.

Thanks,

NewBotterftw

Fix Released

• Like 1

Anything on that small bug where going to bank, or returning to spot it runs around in crazy circles around the fishing spot? happened in shilo and cath now, ran for 8 hours each and happened a few times, nothing too major just seems very fishy, next time i get it i will gif it.

Edited by RoyalExcul

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Starfox
      Sigma Magic Premium

Script Features

Normal Spells
      Alchemy: Alchemize any item of your choice with low or high alchemy
      Bolt Enchantment: Enchant any bolt of your choice
      Bones to Fruit: Turn any regular or big bone of your choice into bananas or peaches
      Cursing: Cast confuse, weaken, curse, vulnerability, enfeeble, stun, bind, snare, or entangle on any npc of your choice
      Cursing/Alchemy: Use any curse in combination with low or high alchemy for maximum xp per hour
      TO STUN+ALCH OR CURSE+ALCH, SEARCH "Curse" OR "Alch" IN THE SPELL SEARCH BOX AND SELECT "Curse/Alchemy"
      Jewelry Enchantment: Enchant rings, bracelets, necklaces or amulets with enchant level 1-6, DOES NOT SUPPORT TOPAZ
      Superheating: Superheat your ores into any bar of your choice
      Teleportation: Teleport anywhere repeatedly for great experience

Lunar Spells
      Bake Pie: Bake any pie of your choice with the bake pie spell
      Humidify: Cast humidify on empty vials, bowls, jugs, buckets, or clay for great profit. You can also use the humidify spell on a single fish bowl for even faster experience
      Plank Make: Turn normal, oak, teak, or mahogany logs into planks for profit and experience
      String Jewelry: String all of your gold, unstrung symbols, sapphire, emerald, ruby, diamond, dragonstone, or even onyx amulets for fast experience
      Superglass Make: Convert buckets of sand and soda ash, seaweed, or swamp weed into molten glass for amazing profit and experience
      Tan Leather: Tan green, blue, red, or black dragonhide for huge profit and 100k+ xp/hr
      Spin Flax: Spin flax into bowstrings for magic and crafting experience

GUI Preview

Progress Reports

Payment Options

$7.99 for 1 month of access, run up to 5 accounts at the same time
      $14.99 for 3 months of access, run up to 5 accounts at the same time

Change Log: https://github.com/Trigoon/Sigma-Magic-Change-Log/blob/master/change_log
    • By Starfox
      Sigma Cooker Premium

Want to purchase Sigma Cooker with Old-school gp? You can buy repository credits from @erickho123 with Old-school gp HERE

Script Features
      Meat Cooking: Cooks all of your favorite meats at 4 different locations (Rogue's Den, Catherby, Nardah and Al Kharid)
      Wine Making: Makes wine at any bank (over 300k xp/hr)
      Task Based: Sigma Cooker runs on a robust task based framework
      Cooking Profiles: Sigma Cooker allows you to save your tasks into profiles so you can easily load your favorite tasks

Meats Supported
      Bear meat, Rat meat, Yak meat, Shrimp, Chicken, Rabbit, Anchovy,
      Sardine, Karambwan, Herring, Mackerel, Thin snail,
      Trout, Lean snail, Cod, Pike, Fat Snail, Salmon, Slimy eel, Tuna,
      Rainbow fish, Cave eel, Lobster, Bass, Swordfish, Monkfish
      Shark, Anglerfish, Sea turtle, Dark crab, and Manta ray

To cook any meat of your choice, start the script at one of the three supported locations (Rogue's Den, Catherby, Nardah, and Al Kharid). The location will be detected automatically by the script.

To make wine, start the script at any bank.

GUI Preview

Leave the count at 0 to make all of the selected item.

Progress Reports

Payment Options

Change Log (most recent version on top)
    • By wastedbro
      Wasted Spinner

Features:
      Spins any material Supports 5 locations ABCv2 Antiban (+ extra antiban from my API) GUI automatically saves and remembers your settings! Paint with real-time profit tracker, XP tracker, and level tracker Beautiful GUI Flawless! Click here to activate!

Remember, location matters when it comes to bans.
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2914
    • By wastedbro
      Wasted Tanner

Features:
      Supports all hides Supports Energy, Super Energy, and Stamina Potions Adjustable mouse speed ABCv2 antiban  
      Click here to activate it on the repository

https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2915
    • By daxmagex
      Script Not Starting/Freezing on startup? You need to add these to your Tribot firewall!
      TIP: Easiest thing is to DISABLE the Tribot firewall in settings! Best and fastest solution

Rune Scape Leaderboards (Rank 4 and 6 in hiscores)

Longest Proggy:
      From @dimidejong10

FREE TRIAL AVAILABLE IN REPOSITORY! 
      Simply click the thread. The trial should be right next to the purchase options.

INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO USE BOT (READ THIS!!!)

Picture of GUI

HOW TO POST A BUG REPORT
      Click Here
    • By Encoded
      http://encodedscripting.com/
      Features:
      Anti-Ban Compliance 2 Auto Fisher Pro makes use of TRiBot's second version of anti-ban (ABC2). ABC2 has been built upon statistical analysis of human playing data, making our anti-ban the most human-like on the market. Reaction times are based on real human data collected specifically for fishing and are togglable in the settings tab. Resizable & Looking Glass Both resizable mode and looking glass are supported. Minnow Fishing Catch minnows at the fishing guild and receive up to 600 sharks per hour. Fishing Trawler Acquire the Angler outfit for an extra experience boost or to gain access to Minnow fishing Karambwan Fishing Start in Zanaris or at the fishing location with a filled karambwan vessel and a dramen staff equipped. Last fairy ring destination must be DKP. Barbarian Fishing Support for both heavy rod (leaping fish) and hand fishing. Earn the fastest fishing experience in the game while also gaining strength and agility experience. Barb-tail harpoon and Dragon harpoon support Free up an inventory space by using the Barb-tail harpoon or Dragon harpoon. Dragon harpoon special attack supported. Shift Dropping and Mouse Keys Dropping Drop quickly by making use of the in game shift click to drop option or emulate mouse keys and drop even faster for maximum experience per hour. Kitten Support Raise a kitten while you fish. Have a knife in your inventory if raising a kitten while fishing for leaping fish. Progressive Mode Designed with gold farmers in mind, progressive mode allows a fresh account to level up and switch to lobsters at 40 fishing or swordfish at 50 fishing. Start the script with all required items for the options you have chosen (can be noted) and the bot will switch location and fish accordingly. Progressive mode does not buy items for you. Genie Support Solves the Genie random event and uses the lamp on fishing. AFK Breaks Enable AFK breaks to simulate leaving your computer to use the restroom or to grab a snack. World Hopping Hop worlds if the amount of players near you surpasses a certain amount. (Only works for members worlds) Automatic Muling (COMING SOON, CURRENTLY IN TESTING) Automatically trade another account all the fish you've collected so you don't miss out on any profit. All communication between accounts is handled out of game. Locations:
      Barbarian Village Burgh de Rott Catherby Draynor Fishing Guild Jatizso Karamja Land's End Lumbridge Mor Ul Rek Observatory Otto's Grotto (Baxtorian Falls) Piscarilius (Zeah) Piscatoris Fishing Colony Quidamortem Rellekka Seers' Village Shilo Village South Baxtorian Falls (Rasolo) Tree Gnome Stronghold Wilderness Resource Area Zul-Andra Purchase:
      5 credits for 1 month, 3 instances. 8 credits for 1 month, 5 instances. 12 credits for 1 month, 8 instances. 20 credits for 1 month, 30 instances. 25 credits for 1 month, 50 instances. 10 credits for 3 months, 3 instances. 2 credits for 14 days, 1 instance.
      Note: Instances are the amount of accounts that can be ran simultaneously. Click here to purchase.
      Progress Reports:

Dynamic Signatures: 
      http://signature.encodedscripting.com/fisher.png?username=Your%20Case%20Sensitive%20Username
      Script Support: https://discord.gg/FDnMbkU
    • By Assume
      Combat AIO  [Premium Edition]
      Combat AIO is TRiBot's most advanced combat script. Written by Assume, one of TRiBot's most popular scripters, Combat AIO strives to be the highest quality script available.
      Features:
      AIO Combat Customizable looting with loot over X value support!  Special Weapon support of all spec weapons (if I forgot one, let me know I can add it instantly!) Static protection prayer support Complete potion support (This is automatic, you do not need to do anything to enable it!) Combat radius Saving your settings Perfect combat system custom pathing support Piety/Chivarly Flickering  Banking with automatic teleport support (Just hit start and there's a good chance it'll bank without anything from you) Guthans Bones to Peaches (tabs only) Range support Telegrab Alching Save/load and share customized paths Progression mode (change attack style, etc etc)
      Price: $12.99 for 180 days or $3.99/month or $2.99/2weeks
      How to buy:
      Option 1: Purchase with credits through the TRiBot repository

Join Discord chat for support

Current GUI:

Bug report format:

FAQ:
      Q: How do I get updates?
      A: Updates are applied automatically every time the script is ran.  Q: Are there any banned locations?
      A: No Q: Will this script work anywhere? A: The script is designed as a general combat bot and will work in the vast majority of locations. Areas with specialized events may not work (though some will) if you have questions about a specific area ask.  Progress and bug reports are appreciated, enjoy!

Terms of Service:
      You accept the terms of service by purchasing the service.
      Terms of service include, but are not limited to, the TRiBot premium script terms of service found HERE.
      I may add to or edit my terms at any time, by continuing to use my service you automatically accept the updated terms.
  • Our picks

• This release includes:

Fix updater bug which was causing a bunch of issues

TRiBot will no longer require manual hook fixes every time the RS client updates - the updater has been fully patched for objects

Hooked login fields

Improved the login bot

Ability to recognize the banned/locked messages again

Ability to read the current input for username and password fields

If the username or password is already entered correctly, it won't be erased

If only part of the username or password is already entered correctly, it won't be erased. The login bot will fill in what's missing.

If there are a few invalid characters after a valid substring of your username/password, only (approximately) those invalid characters will be erased. The login bot will then proceed to fill in the missing characters.

Coming soon:

Skull icon fix

Improve screen rate and responsiveness of the RS client (both regular client and LG)

Much more
        • Thanks
      • 15 replies
    • This release includes:

Fix shift clicking option selecting

Fix high paint delay settings saving

Update prayer IDs for the quick select menu

Remove RS3 support

Fix hooks

RS3 Support Removed

The RS3 client hasn't been updated since our Old-School version of TRiBot was released, as many of you may have noticed. Keeping all of the RS3 code in the client made the client as a whole harder to maintain, larger, slower, and messier. As hardly anyone still uses the RS3 client, and since the RS3 API was hardly functioning, we made the decision to completely remove it from TRiBot.

For the average user, this means that the client will be smaller, cleaner, and faster. Future updates will also take less work meaning there will be more frequent updates.

If you were one of the few users still using the RS3 client, we apologize for the inconvenience. No future support for RS3 is planned. There are many other botting clients which has support for RS3, so we recommend finding an alternative if you wish to continue botting on RS3.
        • Thanks
      • 25 replies
    • Please welcome our new developers, @JoeDezzy1, @erickho123, @Encoded, and @wastedbro.

These members will be responsible for working on, maintaining, and improving TRiBot.

This means that bug fixes and improvements will now come at a much faster pace! We're committed to providing users with the best botting experience possible!
        • Thanks
      • 30 replies
    • This release includes:

More 3rd party libraries for script writers to use

Apache Commons Codec

Apache Commons Collections

Apache Commons Configuration

Apache Commons IO

Apache Commons Lang

Apache Commons Math

GSON

Guava

JFoenix

Hint arrow API

Game#getHintArrowX

Game#getHintArrowY

Fix player hooks including Player#getSkullIcon and Prayer#getPrayerIcon
        • Thanks
      • 49 replies
    • This update includes:

Fix broken hooks

Fix login bot for the message "No reply from login server. Please wait 1 minute and try again."

Fix bug relating to which bot tab is sent human input

General#randomLong bug fix involving negative numbers

Fix GE API

Please note: There are still some issues with the login bot due to a change in the game mechanisms handling the login screen. We're working on a fix and will upload it when ready.
        • Thanks
      • 37 replies