Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

NewBotterFTW

[Completely Rewritten 11-28-16] ftwAIO Fisher - V12.1 | Intelligent |ABCL2 (AntiBan) Officially Rated 10/10

2,978 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, boomboomtucki said:

Don't know how you managed to do that. Bot clicks up and down constantly in both fishing area and banking.

Not sure what is going wrong at your bots then, and fyi I'm not banking any trout/salmon.

Guys, does this support Custom fishing spots? 

EDIT - where i can see full feature list, because i feel like i bought something i don't need (looks like it don't even support lumbridge river)  :// @NewBotterFTW

Edited by guywithlsd

The anti-ban takes random breaks, is there a way to disable this feature when in the middle of dropping an inventory? No one drops half an inventory w/ mouse keys and just stops mid inventory.. I'd like to keep the random breaking there, however have it disabled specifically when dropping. Unsure if you can add custom anti-ban features / make each one toggle-able?

On 16-4-2016 at 9:24 AM, guywithlsd said:

Guys, does this support Custom fishing spots? 

EDIT - where i can see full feature list, because i feel like i bought something i don't need (looks like it don't even support lumbridge river)  :// @NewBotterFTW

Personally I have had this script for a long time and alot of spots are working perfectly. It does not support custom spots but as far as I know it does support most/all spots, even does f2p lobsters on karamja with banking. 

Edited by Uitgeester

11 hours ago, Uitgeester said:

Personally I have had this script for a long time and alot of spots are working perfectly. It does not support custom spots but as far as I know it does support most/all spots, even does f2p lobsters on karamja with banking. 

Lumby river not supported, North of ardy not supported, gnome stronghold not supported... Can't see most/all spots supported, so far 3/3 not supported. 

So again, where i can see full features / places list? @NewBotterFTW

Edited by guywithlsd

I want to use this bot but every time I turn it on it signs in my account and then immediately logs out.

I currently am on a a fresh account and am trying to fish shrimp in the desert.

What do i type into the script under "fishing action" in order to fly fish? im really confused. cant find the info on what to type for what type of fish botting anywhere

Doesn't work... Using the trial I set everything up for edgvill trout + dropping... it walks there and then clicks on the water (where it should) and then stops the script >.>

3 hours ago, sozpure said:

plz update the anti ban ! get 2 days ban :(

This should be worked into the next release

It hasn't been updated recently but there is an update in the works.  No telling when it will be finished though.  it is a total redesign.

Hi,

2 Quick questions.

Is it better to use the break handler in the client or the break handler in your script?

I left this on overnight taking a break every 6 hours however it didn't log itself back in. UI said it would resume fishing in -7 hrs?

I'm also having an issue with the UI, I've ran it in total for 10 hours since I purchased it yesterday and the UI never updates. It continues to say 'Waiting to Gain EXP' and Time to Next Level Till EOC....

Any ideas?

GUI.png

UPDATE: Started using Friday night PERM banned first thing Monday Morning :angel:

Edited by Jenny

Had very erratic movements, script stopped at random intervals. Sometimes it would run for 3 hours, other times it would limp to 15 minutes and stare off into the sunset. Would not recommend to anyone looking to buy a fishing script. In fact, I would say if you have recently bought this one to attempt to attain a refund.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead