Turilli

Accounts Being Hacked?

1 minute ago, Turilli said:

So, every single one of my accounts have been wiped clean of all of their gold and items. It seems quite odd that when I start using this client, it happens. Anyone else experience this?

Chances are high that you are infected or your VPS is infected. Scan your computer and make try not using the VPS. Common for people to assume so, but it's never tribot.

5 minutes ago, gavin101 said:

Weird that I've had hundred of mills on my accounts only using tribot and I've never been hacked.. (its not tribot)

Sorry, but it cant be anyone else lol. There is no other explanation.

1.) Brand new computer that my main was hacked on this evening (built on 8-11)

2.) Authenticator and Pin ( I know it doesn't fully protect your account, but it does help)

3.) Every password was changed last night after I was cleaned the first time including my email passwords for every account.

4.) I didn't put my new passwords or bank pin in TriBot when I changed them from last night. Manually logged in each time after the breaks and put the bank pins in myself.

5.) I run daily security scans on my computers and they are clean.

Edited by Turilli

4 minutes ago, Turilli said:

Sorry, but it cant be anyone else lol. There is no other explanation.

1.) Brand new computer that my main was hacked on this evening (built on 8-11)

2.) Authenticator and Pin ( I know it doesn't fully protect your account, but it does help)

3.) Every password was changed last night after I was cleaned the first time including my email passwords for every account.

4.) I didn't put my new passwords or bank pin in TriBot when I changed them from last night. Manually logged in each time after the breaks and put the bank pins in myself.

5.) I run daily security scans on my computers and they are clean.

All good precautions but running scans doesn't guarantee computer safety. There's a reason people sell crypters on blackhat forums.

1 minute ago, gavin101 said:

All good precautions but running scans doesn't guarantee computer safety. There's a reason people sell crypters on blackhat forums.

I'm aware that it doesn't guarentee computer safety 100% all of the time. Though, I have been playing for months before this without botting (since my original main account was perm banned for Macroing-Major) and I was never cleaned (except through the duel arena lol). It only happened each time after I tried the trial on two different scripts. Literally couldn't be anyone else. I get that it hasn't happened to you, but it doesn't mean it hasn't happened to me and several other people.

3 minutes ago, Turilli said:

I'm aware that it doesn't guarentee computer safety 100% all of the time. Though, I have been playing for months before this without botting (since my original main account was perm banned for Macroing-Major) and I was never cleaned (except through the duel arena lol). It only happened each time after I tried the trial on two different scripts. Literally couldn't be anyone else. I get that it hasn't happened to you, but it doesn't mean it hasn't happened to me and several other people.

Well if you're 100% sure you and the few other people that got hacked(or recovered, who knows) by Tribot, just don't use it man. Let all the other members of the community get their turn and you can prove us wrong. Meanwhile, I'll be gold farming and nearly maxing my pure with no issues.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, gavin101 said:

Well if you're 100% sure you and the few other people that got hacked(or recovered, who knows) by Tribot, just don't use it man. Let all the other members of the community get their turn and you can prove us wrong. Meanwhile, I'll be gold farming and nearly maxing my pure with no issues.

I'm simply here stating my frustration with it all and seeing if anyone else has had the same issue recently. I'm happy for ya bud that you're able to do that, by all means.

1 minute ago, Butta said:

this thread is completely worthless, what kind of comments did you expect?

If you weren't illiterate, you would of read my previous posts about stating my issue and seeing if anyone else has had this issue and attempting to find an answer to it. Literacy just clearly isn't your strong-suit.

25 minutes ago, Turilli said:

It really didn't Mr. Lizzerd man 

Check leakedsource. If you had authenticator on your account they must've had access to your email, so they knew your password.

They could've used to Tribot to get access to your email, since your username is all over leakedsource.

56 minutes ago, donders said:

Check leakedsource. If you had authenticator on your account they must've had access to your email, so they knew your password.

They could've used to Tribot to get access to your email, since your username is all over leakedsource.

^ This, if you have your password, email, username & ip all over leakedsource, its very easy to get ur ass whooped.

ruPcTfV.png 

Dodan Runescape Server, Zybez.net, Powerbot,Boostbot 2016 (LOL) ,MPGH DB & VB Dump. Im pretty sure these are yours. 

O no, guess it is all Tribot's fault.:lol:

Edited by Amni