Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Turilli

Accounts Being Hacked?

27 posts in this topic

So, every single one of my accounts have been wiped clean of all of their gold and items. It seems quite odd that when I start using this client, it happens. Anyone else experience this?

1 minute ago, Turilli said:

So, every single one of my accounts have been wiped clean of all of their gold and items. It seems quite odd that when I start using this client, it happens. Anyone else experience this?

Chances are high that you are infected or your VPS is infected. Scan your computer and make try not using the VPS. Common for people to assume so, but it's never tribot.

It's not. I run scans frequently. Just ran one as I speak. Just kinda sucks to lose 80m when I literally just purchase a script. I know EpicBot steals accounts items/gold, so why wouldn't others is what I'm getting at.

Sorry to double post, but it happened to four of my accounts which are all on different computers lol. Its more than a coincidence I must say.

Last night I tried the Tau Grand Exchange and this evening I lost it immediately after I finished my trial with Sigma Magic.

Weird that I've had hundred of mills on my accounts only using tribot and I've never been hacked.. (its not tribot)

1 person likes this

5 minutes ago, gavin101 said:

Weird that I've had hundred of mills on my accounts only using tribot and I've never been hacked.. (its not tribot)

Sorry, but it cant be anyone else lol. There is no other explanation.

1.) Brand new computer that my main was hacked on this evening (built on 8-11)

2.) Authenticator and Pin ( I know it doesn't fully protect your account, but it does help)

3.) Every password was changed last night after I was cleaned the first time including my email passwords for every account.

4.) I didn't put my new passwords or bank pin in TriBot when I changed them from last night. Manually logged in each time after the breaks and put the bank pins in myself.

5.) I run daily security scans on my computers and they are clean.

Edited by Turilli

4 minutes ago, Turilli said:

Sorry, but it cant be anyone else lol. There is no other explanation.

1.) Brand new computer that my main was hacked on this evening (built on 8-11)

2.) Authenticator and Pin ( I know it doesn't fully protect your account, but it does help)

3.) Every password was changed last night after I was cleaned the first time including my email passwords for every account.

4.) I didn't put my new passwords or bank pin in TriBot when I changed them from last night. Manually logged in each time after the breaks and put the bank pins in myself.

5.) I run daily security scans on my computers and they are clean.

All good precautions but running scans doesn't guarantee computer safety. There's a reason people sell crypters on blackhat forums.

1 minute ago, gavin101 said:

All good precautions but running scans doesn't guarantee computer safety. There's a reason people sell crypters on blackhat forums.

I'm aware that it doesn't guarentee computer safety 100% all of the time. Though, I have been playing for months before this without botting (since my original main account was perm banned for Macroing-Major) and I was never cleaned (except through the duel arena lol). It only happened each time after I tried the trial on two different scripts. Literally couldn't be anyone else. I get that it hasn't happened to you, but it doesn't mean it hasn't happened to me and several other people.

2 minutes ago, Butta said:

rKImLjG.png

Meme

Lol, great community full of pricks that we have here.

3 people like this

3 minutes ago, Turilli said:

I'm aware that it doesn't guarentee computer safety 100% all of the time. Though, I have been playing for months before this without botting (since my original main account was perm banned for Macroing-Major) and I was never cleaned (except through the duel arena lol). It only happened each time after I tried the trial on two different scripts. Literally couldn't be anyone else. I get that it hasn't happened to you, but it doesn't mean it hasn't happened to me and several other people.

Well if you're 100% sure you and the few other people that got hacked(or recovered, who knows) by Tribot, just don't use it man. Let all the other members of the community get their turn and you can prove us wrong. Meanwhile, I'll be gold farming and nearly maxing my pure with no issues.

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, Turilli said:

Lol, great community full of pricks that we have here.

Before you blame TRiBot , look at yourself :shy:

4 minutes ago, gavin101 said:

Well if you're 100% sure you and the few other people that got hacked(or recovered, who knows) by Tribot, just don't use it man. Let all the other members of the community get their turn and you can prove us wrong. Meanwhile, I'll be gold farming and nearly maxing my pure with no issues.

I'm simply here stating my frustration with it all and seeing if anyone else has had the same issue recently. I'm happy for ya bud that you're able to do that, by all means.

Just now, Butta said:

Before you blame TRiBot , look at yourself :shy:

Okay Mr. Keyboard Warrior lol. Thanks for your absolutely worthless comments to get your post count up. Move on.

this thread is completely worthless, what kind of comments did you expect?

1 minute ago, Butta said:

this thread is completely worthless, what kind of comments did you expect?

If you weren't illiterate, you would of read my previous posts about stating my issue and seeing if anyone else has had this issue and attempting to find an answer to it. Literacy just clearly isn't your strong-suit.

did your password start with an h?

if i can find it in 5 minutes someone else probably did too

3 minutes ago, Lizzzerd said:

pls no

4 minutes ago, Lizzzerd said:

No it did not. Lol

Just now, Turilli said:

No it did not. Lol

don't lie to me lester

Edited by Lizzzerd

2 minutes ago, Lizzzerd said:

don't lie to me lester

It really didn't Mr. Lizzerd man 

25 minutes ago, Turilli said:

It really didn't Mr. Lizzerd man 

Check leakedsource. If you had authenticator on your account they must've had access to your email, so they knew your password.

They could've used to Tribot to get access to your email, since your username is all over leakedsource.

56 minutes ago, donders said:

Check leakedsource. If you had authenticator on your account they must've had access to your email, so they knew your password.

They could've used to Tribot to get access to your email, since your username is all over leakedsource.

^ This, if you have your password, email, username & ip all over leakedsource, its very easy to get ur ass whooped.

ruPcTfV.png 

Dodan Runescape Server, Zybez.net, Powerbot,Boostbot 2016 (LOL) ,MPGH DB & VB Dump. Im pretty sure these are yours. 

O no, guess it is all Tribot's fault.:lol:

Edited by Amni