• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Worthy

|w| Constructor [REWRITTEN 2.0] [ABC2 L10]

On 9/4/2019 at 8:38 PM, gbat420 said:

cant seem to get oak doors to work in the dungeon butler will get suck behind the door sometimes and bot wont de note?

8 hours ago, xTraitor said:

This happens alot on larders too, xd. Should just make it summon if you fail to interact after 1-2 attempts.

I uploaded a fix for this. Now it should remove the door before interacting in case the butler gets stuck. Can you try again in v2.35

Butler stuck.

Butler stuck.

Butler stuck. 

Client lags to oblivion. 

Also when this doesn't happen, I'm only getting 135k xp an hour using oak doors. This is very slow, mostly the interactions with the butler and removing the door. Crazy long delay, anti ban set to 0.01. Maybe it's just me, because I'm using LG. Not sure 😕

Edit: Xp rate jumped 180k when I switched to my desktop. 

Edited by xTraitor

On 9/14/2019 at 3:09 PM, xTraitor said:

Butler stuck.

Butler stuck.

Butler stuck. 

Client lags to oblivion. 

Also when this doesn't happen, I'm only getting 135k xp an hour using oak doors. This is very slow, mostly the interactions with the butler and removing the door. Crazy long delay, anti ban set to 0.01. Maybe it's just me, because I'm using LG. Not sure 😕

Edit: Xp rate jumped 180k when I switched to my desktop. 

Are you saying when the debug prints "butler stuck" the client lags? Does that happen every time?

This is due to LG, but I can attempt to optimize certain functions and make it run a bit faster. However, it is normal that using LG will create extra delays in between actions that do not occur on the regular client. 

Issues with Looking Glass / speed-related issues may also be effected differently on different machines.

On 9/14/2019 at 8:04 PM, Richguy519 said:

I am having trouble starting this as well. I have tried Mahogany tables and oak larders. When I make one of them to show it what I want it doesn't process it. It says "waiting for GUI settings" only.

10 hours ago, xTraitor said:

Okay, I'm also getting the "waiting for gpu settings" after a couple minutes of runtime.

I just tested creating an Oak Larder preset, with success:
EtGE8Zw.gif

I did a quick test and the bot seemed to function smoothly:
POyytYm.png

I also tested creating a preset for Mahogany tables, with success too:
spacer.png

Maybe you could add me on discord? Mine is worthy#2076
There I could take a better look at the issues you are experiencing :)

Some more information such as debugs or a picture of the screen would also be very helpful.

Edited by Worthy

Bot doesn´t work for me. Can´t make gif right now.

When making oak chairs and banking with ROD and house tabs (no butler) after teleporting to house it just stands there and doesn´t walk to the chairs. Was about to buy it but didn´t work in the trial :(. If you fixed it please let me know so I can buy it!

When starting the bot the bot does make oak chairs though, it only fails when teleported from castle wars to house. It just stands there and doesnt walk to the spot where you can make chairs. No butler is used.

Edited by Thijs
being more precise

On 9/26/2019 at 3:22 PM, Thijs said:

Bot doesn´t work for me. Can´t make gif right now.

When making oak chairs and banking with ROD and house tabs (no butler) after teleporting to house it just stands there and doesn´t walk to the chairs. Was about to buy it but didn´t work in the trial :(. If you fixed it please let me know so I can buy it!

When starting the bot the bot does make oak chairs though, it only fails when teleported from castle wars to house. It just stands there and doesnt walk to the spot where you can make chairs. No butler is used.

Will fix this tonight. Updated my interaction and walking system to include more antipattern. 

@Thijs I updated the script to v2.351 where that should be fixed.

@prashant210 I would recommend to modify the ABC2 mulitplier to the largest value you find tolerable. With the delay value set higher, your character simulates AFK type play, which is what I think most players do for long extended periods of time.

6 hours ago, Worthy said:

@prashant210 I would recommend to modify the ABC2 mulitplier to the largest value you find tolerable. With the delay value set higher, your character simulates AFK type play, which is what I think most players do for long extended periods of time.

hey man , bot doesnt seem to leave the house to unnote planks etc. after it finishes invo just stands there...

8 hours ago, Worthy said:

@Worthy I just bought the script and it still does exactly the same, still doesnt work, it just stands in my house after using house teleport and going on building mode.

[15:09:54] 	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown Source)
[15:09:54] 	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(Unknown Source)
[15:09:54] 	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source)
[15:09:54] 	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
[15:09:54] 	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
[15:09:54] 	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)
[15:10:45] Exception in thread "pool-4-thread-16" 
[15:10:45] java.lang.IllegalMonitorStateException
[15:10:45] 	at java.util.concurrent.locks.ReentrantLock$Sync.tryRelease(Unknown Source)
[15:10:45] 	at java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.release(Unknown Source)
[15:10:45] 	at java.util.concurrent.locks.ReentrantLock.unlock(Unknown Source)
[15:10:45] 	at java.util.concurrent.LinkedBlockingQueue.take(Unknown Source)
[15:10:45] 	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.getTask(Unknown Source)
[15:10:45] 	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
[15:10:45] 	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
[15:10:45] 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[15:10:45] Exception in thread "pool-4-thread-15" 
[15:10:45] java.lang.IllegalMonitorStateException
[15:10:45] 	at java.util.concurrent.locks.ReentrantLock$Sync.tryRelease(Unknown Source)
[15:10:45] 	at java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.release(Unknown Source)
[15:10:45] 	at java.util.concurrent.locks.ReentrantLock.unlock(Unknown Source)
[15:10:45] 	at java.util.concurrent.LinkedBlockingQueue.take(Unknown Source)
[15:10:45] 	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.getTask(Unknown Source)
[15:10:45] 	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
[15:10:45] 	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
[15:10:45] 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[15:11:06] java.lang.NullPointerException
[15:11:06] 	at obf.sD.Xh(fl:1466)
[15:11:06] 	at javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)
[15:11:06] 	at javax.swing.AbstractButton$Handler.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
[15:11:06] 	at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)
[15:11:06] 	at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(Unknown Source)
[15:11:06] 	at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicButtonListener.mouseReleased(Unknown Source)
[15:11:06] 	at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
[15:11:06] 	at javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
[15:11:06] 	at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Unknown Source)
[15:11:06] 	at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Unknown Source)
[15:11:06] 	at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
[15:11:06] 	at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
[15:11:06] 	at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
[15:11:06] 	at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
[15:11:06] 	at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
[15:11:06] 	at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
[15:11:06] 	at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
[15:11:06] 	at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
[15:11:06] 	at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
[15:11:06] 	at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
[15:11:06] 	at java.awt.EventQueue.access$500(Unknown Source)
[15:11:06] 	at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source)
[15:11:06] 	at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source)
[15:11:06] 	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
[15:11:06] 	at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)
[15:11:06] 	at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)
[15:11:06] 	at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(Unknown Source)
[15:11:06] 	at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(Unknown Source)
[15:11:06] 	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
[15:11:06] 	at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
[15:11:06] 	at obf.lg.FG(cn:283)
[15:11:06] 	at obf.lg.dispatchEvent(cn:367)
[15:11:06] 	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown Source)
[15:11:06] 	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(Unknown Source)
[15:11:06] 	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source)
[15:11:06] 	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
[15:11:06] 	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
[15:11:06] 	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)

Edited by Thijs

5 hours ago, prashant210 said:

hey man , bot doesnt seem to leave the house to unnote planks etc. after it finishes invo just stands there...

4 hours ago, Thijs said:

@Worthy I just bought the script and it still does exactly the same, still doesnt work, it just stands in my house after using house teleport and going on building mode.

Definitely fixed this now in v2.352

15 hours ago, Worthy said:

Definitely fixed this now in v2.352

So it turns out that if you make the camera zoom out alot so the portal is visible from the location you build from helps it work properly, but it sometimes misclicks the vote poll thing where philias is and gets stuck on that vote poll screen. happened twice 

Gets stuck at 'pressing yes' after making some oak larders when he needs to tell the butler to get more oak planks from bank, fails paying the butler etc.

Also same issue I described above, that he doesnt do anything after teleporting from castle wars, is also (still) happening with oak larders. 

Edited by Thijs

I will be testing all construction methods to search for issues and post back a long report of it running soon. Will also be adding a failsafe to close the poll booth window (as this has been found an issue in my Zulrah script too).

MfG6CXr.png

@Thijs @prashant210 I updated the script to v2.353 and this fix includes:
- fix 'butler stuck' issue and lag caused by it
- fixed an issue where bot got stuck removing item / pressing yes talking to butler
- bot closes poll booth in case it accidentally opens it

I will post a long runtime soon, as I only tested each banking type 10-30 minutes in testing. In the meantime, if you encounter any issues on the latest version, please send me a picture of the screen (preferably with the paint hidden) and perhaps a 1 sentence description of the issue.

Edited by Worthy

On 10/1/2019 at 6:03 AM, Worthy said:

I will be testing all construction methods to search for issues and post back a long report of it running soon. Will also be adding a failsafe to close the poll booth window (as this has been found an issue in my Zulrah script too).

MfG6CXr.png

@Thijs @prashant210 I updated the script to v2.353 and this fix includes:
- fix 'butler stuck' issue and lag caused by it
- fixed an issue where bot got stuck removing item / pressing yes talking to butler
- bot closes poll booth in case it accidentally opens it

I will post a long runtime soon, as I only tested each banking type 10-30 minutes in testing. In the meantime, if you encounter any issues on the latest version, please send me a picture of the screen (preferably with the paint hidden) and perhaps a 1 sentence description of the issue.

Love the fast updates you put out mate ! :D

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Worthy
      Welcome to Worthy Scripts
      |w| Zulrah Slayer
      Features
      Automatic Grand Exchange restocking! When out of supplies, the bot can sell loot, ready up, buy more, and continue! Using the resource tracker, the bot automatically calculates how many supplies it needs Essentially with enough GP you can run the bot forever!  Automatic Muling! When the bot has enough wealth, mule over the extra GP and keep it safe! Works with the partner script: |w| Zulrah Muler Here is an example of 2.1B (pure profit) being collected from 33 accounts running for 54 hours:
        Loot tracker. Analyze your drops! This data along with other statistics are saved every run time by the Zulrah Sessions System. Resource tracker. Track every item the bot consumes while playing (and how much it cost!) This data is saved and used to compute exactly how many supplies are needed when doing the automatic Restocking With this tool your pure profit is displayed  Resizeable mode compatible! This is one of the most human-like antibans any botting client can offer. Looking Glass compatible The script now functions smoothly with TRiBot's beta feature Looking Glass Unlimited multi-kill performance The bot will determine if it has enough supplies to start another Zulrah battle after killing the boss the previous time. It can continue doing this until it runs out of food, allowing a single, double, triple, or quad+ kill. Zulrah fight CPU efficient! Ability to run the client minimized.  Dynamically prioritized combat framework Many Travel methods Zul-Andra teleport scrolls Charter Travel Camelot port [via Camelot teleports] Catherby port [via Catherby port lunar teleport] Khazard port [via Khazard port lunar teleport] Fairy Ring Network Fairy ring via Varrock Teleport Fairy ring via Quest Cape Fairy ring via Ardougne Cloak Fairy ring via Salve Graveyard Teleport Fairy ring via slayer ring Fairy ring via House Teleport (mounted) Ornate pool support If so, the script will use castle wars bank instead Jewelry box support If so, the script will use a custom kill / bank loop (with no Ring of Dueling) Or use another player's house! Ability to input a list of names. There is almost every customizeable option for every travel method. Please ask in the discord support server if you have questions  There are also combinations of some of the above travel methods Reorganizes inventory! Drags and drops items like a real player Swaps between gear sets of range and magic Or instead use magic gear only and use a custom positioning algorithm to hide behind pillars Option to skip the blue pattern which deals the most damage   Repairs barrows armor  Supports TRiBot breaking system Hiscores system (below) Tracks GP acquired from Loot, Resources, and computes Profit Tracks rare drops and pets Dynamic signatures (below) Automatic screenshot progress report system every hour
      Detailed session log dump. Keep track of exactly how all your bots do!
      TRiBot Antiban Compliance V2 Level 10/10 The script is also packed with custom statistic-based antipattern I have personally developed. Smart options to determine when to use long range or keep level 1-def Tracks and handles JAD phases flawlessly Deathwalk - SAFE BOSS: never lose your items on death Recharges Trident of the Seas, Trident of the Swamp, Toxic Blowpipe, Serpentine Helm (all forms) Tracks ammunition and recharges special weapons Resizable mode options to optimize gameplay Supports serpentine helmets Supports cooked karambwans Supports special attacks Supports ring of suffering Supports prayer potions / super restores Supports stamina potions Supports summer pies for agility boost Supports imbued heart Supports custom world hopping Supports new rigour and augury prayers Supports vengeance spell with optimal timing Option to use these with rune pouch Supports custom script ending conditions Supports multiple algorithms to fight Zulrah for click-related functions Supports custom f-key bindings Supports in-phase timing: prefer to do actions at the end of phases Picks up and banks the Zulrah pet  
      Official Discord Discussion
      http://discord.gg/yeCVsad

External Documentation Thread
      A lot of the specific information about the features above is on the Documentation thread.
      It can be found by pressing the "READ ME" button on the GUI after the script is purchased.
      It will help you:
      Create an armor preset Decide what gear to wear Set up the GUI to be tailored to your RuneScape character Start the script correctly Other notable information  
      Proggies

More: http://imgur.com/a/HNaQZ
      Even more: http://imgur.com/a/lsh82

Requirements
      - 80 to 85+ range/magic (85+ magic necessary as it is the most important stat). If using LG, have at least 85 of both.
      - High defence and hp (>= 70 for barrows), HP recommend at least 75
      - 43+ prayer
      - Regicide, Underground pass, Biohazard, and Plague City required

Live Hiscores System
      V2 Hiscores (Data wiped and recollected since June 7th, 2019 to track pure profit [loot - resources])
      Dynamic Signatures:
      Automatically load an image of your current stats, which updates as you bot!
      http://www.worthy.rs/tribot-php/ZulrahSlayerV2/sigs/USERNAME_HERE.png Just replace USERNAME_HERE with your TRiBot username (case-sensitive), and copy and paste it the image link itself into your signature here:
       (should be on the bottom right of your signature edit box).
      Does your name have special characters? Simply find the link for your signature in the hiscores link above.

Pricing
      The Casual Botter
      - 14.99 CREDITS | 1 auth for 2 weeks
      - 24.99 CREDITS | 1 auth for 1 month
      Note you can buy multiple of the above as well

Gold Farmer's Discount
      - 79.99 CREDITS | 5 auths for 1 month
      - 134.99 CREDITS | 10 auths for 1 month
      - 174.99 CREDITS | 15 auths for 1 month
      - 224.99 CREDITS | 25 auths for 1 month
      - 299.99 CREDITS | 50 auths for 1 month
      Note: the number of auths designates the number of RS accounts you can run on this script at a given time.

Requirements
      Quests: Plague City, Biohazard, Underground Pass, and Recigide (up to the point where you can access Zulrah)
      Stats: 85+ range, 85+ magic recommended 

Click below to purchase or for FREE TWO HOUR TRIAL:

Troubleshooting Guide:

Happy Botting!
      Worthy 
    • By Worthy
      Add my discord for communication (worthy#2076)
      Crypto - ETH, BTC, BCH, LTC, USDT, XRP accepted
      Interac E-Transfer is for Canadians only! This method is always accepted

NEW LOW PRICE OF:
      $0.63/M (500m+)

PLENTY IN STOCK

Regards,
      Worthy
    • By Encoded
      Auto Tithe Farm Pro plays the Tithe Farm minigame on Zeah for free farming experience.
      Requirements:
      - 34+ Farming
      - 100% Hosidius House Favour
      Recommended:
      - Full graceful and/or high agility level
      Usage Guidelines:
      - Spade and seed dibber in inventory.
      - Start in Gricoller's house or Tithe Farm.
      - Have at least 6 watering cans if not using Gricoller's can. Recommend 23 if not using humidify.
      - Have roofs disabled and camera at max zoom.
      Lag and disconnections are extremely detrimental to the performance of the script.
      If you lag or disconnect a lot, the script will not perform at its optimal level.
      Give the trial a go before purchasing to see if lag and disconnects are going to affect your botting experience.
      This minigame is extremely click intensive. A legitimate player is not going to play this minigame for long periods at a time. I strongly suggest keeping this in mind when running the script.

Supports 3 different planting methods: 14x5 15x2, 16x6 4x1, and 17x5 15x1
      Regular watering cans and Gricoller's can supported. 
      Humidify support if runes are in inventory. Rune pouch not supported.
      Humidify staffs supported:
      - Steam battlestaff
      - Mystic steam staff
      Purchase:
      3 credits for 2 weeks, 3 instances. 5 credits for 1 month, 3 instances. 10 credits for 3 months, 3 instances.
      Note: Instances are the amount of accounts that can be ran simultaneously. 90 minute monthly trial; try it before you buy it!
      Click here to purchase.
      Minimum Experience 14x5 15x2 Rates:
      Golovanova (34): 14k xp/hr 
      Bologano (54): 33k xp/hr
      Logavano (74): 55k xp/hr

• By dax
      Click the spoiler for more progress reports!

Posting a BUG REPORT
      Please read this and submit the report here.
      You can buy Credits with RSGP instantly here!
    • By Worthy
      AutoTalker Infinite
      By Worthy

Features

As many lines as you want to autotalk (will scroll down indefinitely) Custom time interval delay ABCL 10 Auto Accept Trades Alert with a popup window the accepted trade (perfect for leaving the bot running and doing something else, while it talks and accepts trades. It will then alert you a trade has been established, and you can take over).

Steps
      Make sure to select the Trade tab when logged in:

Click to add:

Enjoy!

• By Worthy
      Greetings,

Note that this service is geared towards gold farmers:
      On each authorization, you will be able to run unlimited instances for 6 months on your TRiBot account and only yours.   You will also receive free and quick bug support for the duration of the script instance. This is a premium script designed for a single user, so it will be expensive. If you are looking for a script for your main account or single ironman account, then this service is not for you. You should ideally be an experienced gold farmer if you are using this service.  
      To have a private script created and customized to your needs:
      Add me on Discord (worthy#2076) - always ask for a TRiBot PM to verify. Have a detailed list of steps ready that the bot must do or find a video of these actions being done. Prices, clarifications to detail, timeline (usual turnaround within 1 week), etc. will be discussed on Discord.  
      Private script methods will never be disclosed.
      Pricing will be higher this session due to limited time and request volume. 

Vouches:

Regards,
      Worthy
    • By Beg
      Cooks at Rogues Den (Burthoupe) using the well-known permanent fire.
      Supported Food:
      Shrimps, Anchovies, Karambwanji, Sardine, Karambwan, Herring, Mackerel, Trout, Cod, Pike, Salmon, Tuna, Lobster, Bass, Swordfish, Monkfish, Shark, Dark crab.

Makes fire on a pre-established area close to the bank, and cooks on it. Mostly thinking about free-to-play users, however, included a few pay-to-play banks as well. 
      Supported Banks:  
      Lumbridge Top, Varrock West, Varrock East, Edgeville, Grand Exchange, Falador West, Falador East, Draynor Village,  Duel Arena, Clan Wars, Al-Kharid.
      Castle Wars, Catherby, Seers (Camelot), Ardougne West, Ardougne East, Yanille, Nardah, Tzhaar City.
      Supported Food:  
      Shrimps, Anchovies, Karambwanji, Sardine, Karambwan, Herring, Mackerel, Trout, Cod, Pike, Salmon, Tuna, Lobster, Bass, Swordfish, Monkfish, Shark, Dark crab.

Cooks food on a range/stove/oven.
      Supported Ranges:  
      Al-Kharid, Lumbridge, Falador, Edgeville, Varrock East.
      Cooking Guild, Catherby, Nardah.
      Supported Food:  
      Shrimps, Anchovies, Karambwanji, Sardine, Karambwan, Herring, Mackerel, Trout, Cod, Pike, Salmon, Tuna, Lobster, Bass, Swordfish, Monkfish, Shark, Dark crab, Plain pizza, Baked potato, Sweetcorn.

Makes food using two ingredients on each other.
      Supported Banks:
      Every bank supported by Banking API.
      Supported Food:
      Jug of Wine, 
      Tuna potato, 
      Anchovy pizza, Meat pizza, Pineapple pizza, Pizza base, Incomplete pizza, Uncooked pizza,
      Pastry dough, Pie shell, Uncooked berry pie, Uncooked meat pie, Raw mud pie, Uncooked apple pie, Raw garden pie, Raw fish pie, Raw wild pie, Raw summer pie.

The rules for script argument are the following:
      1. Each task is separated by a vertical bar, "|"
      2. Each task setting has an associated key and value, "key=value"
      3. Each task setting is separated by a comma, ","
      4. Option settings follow the same rules as task settings  
      5. Not case-sensitive

Available task settings:
      type - indicates which type of task it is. Available options are "Rogues den", "Fire", "Range" or "Make item".
      first_supply - the first supply name you want to use.
      supply - same as above (for backwards compatibility).
      second_supply - the second supply name you want to use. Only applies to make-item tasks.
      product - the product name you want to make.
      logs - the logs name you want to burn. Only applies to cooking on self-made fire tasks.
      amount - the amount to cook on the task. If this setting is not present, or a number of zero or lower is set, the amount is ignored.
      stop_level - the cooking level that interrupts the task. If this is not present, or a number of zero or lower is set, the stop level is ignored.
      select_option - the option to type when using the keyboard to select the right option when choosing the food to cook (e.g. 1, 2, 3, 4, ...)

Available option settings:
      mouse_speed - indicates the average mouse speed to use.
      save_on_system_update -  when set to true, attempts to save the task progress on a .dat file right before an ingame update. The task can then be reloaded on gui.
      antiban_reaction - enables with value "true" or disables with value "false" the antiban reaction sleep after an inventory has finished cooking.
      antibug_debug - to print anti-ban actions debug on bot debug panel. "true" to enable, "false" to disable.
      toogle_roofs - to toogle roofs from buildings. "true" to enable, "false" to disable.
      close_with_esc_button - to use escape keyboard button to close the bank. "true" to enable, "false" to disable.
      select_with_keyboard - to use the keyboard to select the right option when choosing the food to cook.

Example:
      type=rogues den, first_supply=raw shrimps, product=shrimps, amount=1000, select_option=1 |
      type=range, first_supply=raw salmon, product=salmon, amount=10000, stop_level=70, select_option=1 |
      type=fire, first_supply=raw lobster, product=lobster, logs=magic logs, amount=5000, stop_level=75, select_option=1 |
      type=make item, first_supply=jug of water, second_supply=grapes, product=jug of wine, amount=10000, select_option=1 |
      mouse_speed=100, save_on_system_update=true, antiban_reaction=false, antibug_debug=true, toogle_roofs=true, close_with_esc_button=true, select_with_keyboard=true

Notes:  Set amount equal to 0 to ignore amount. Set stop level to 0 to ignore stop level.       Ability to create or load one or multiple tasks to be executed. Combine different methods, food, amounts or stop level at your own will.     Save the current script's state. This can be done either on Script's GUI or Script's Paint.  The data file will be stored at .tribot/beg_scripts/Cooking/'your_input'.dat. If enable on GUI, a game system update will generate an automatic save which will be stored at .tribot/beg_scripts/Cooking/'your_rs_name current_date (current time)'.dat.   Load any previous saved state. This can only be done upon start at Script's GUI.                                                      
       Got any progress report worth sharing? Let me know!

Report any bug, missing feature, supported place or food below. If justified, it will be included to the script.

By Guest
      Hello!
      I was wondering how much you gold farmers out there is getting each month, and how many bots you have? As I'm going to start gold mining myself, but wondered if there is any point in doing that in 2019. And what is the ban rate of your bots?
    • By gef30
      I've decided to update an old script i wrote 3 years ago, and here it is: Multi Fisher v2! Completely rewritten, with a full implementation of ABC2, Multi fisher allows you to fish anything, anywhere! 
      get it HERE
      Source code: https://github.com/frankkeuning/fisher
      Screenshot(s):

Setup guide:
    • By J J
      Repository link

JJ's Fighter Pro is an AIO Fighter script: it can kill any monster that you want. You can also make a list of items to loot and select the food you want to eat. You can drink potions if needed, pick up and alch certain items, use special attacks, prioritize looting, etc. This is all configurable through the GUI. You can save your settings for future usage.

Anti Ban Compliance implementation
      ABCL 10 has been implemented.

Screenshots

Statistics
      JJ's Fighter needs an internet connection to send script statistics to my server. The data is anonymous and you can check what it sends in bot debug.

Example chart from 15/10/2013

Features
      Melee, range, mage support Eating Looting Banking Bones to peaches XP checking Fast monster switching Dynamic mainloop Setting loading/saving  

Changelog
  • Our picks

• Hi everyone,

I'd like to thank everyone for their patience in this transition period. Since last week, we've worked out the remaining bugs with this integration.

Some users have still been having issues with connecting their forums account to their Auth0 account. To resolve this, we've imported all forums accounts into Auth0.

Unfortunately, the accounts which were imported today were using an unsupported password hashing algorithm. Hence, random passwords were set during the import.

What does this mean for me?

If you've previously linked your forums account to your Auth0 account, you don't have to do anything. Nothing changes for you.

If you haven't logged in via our new login yet,

Try logging in with your forums email address and the last password you used

If you are unable to login, please use the "Forgot password" tool on the login page:
      Follow the instructions to reset your password

• 1 reply
    • Hello everyone,

Last week we tried to roll out Auth0 Login, but we lost that battle. Now it's time to win the war!

Important changes

When logging into the client, you'll now have to enter your Auth0 account credentials instead of your forums credentials

Note: 2FA is still handled through your forums account (for the time being)

Changes for existing users

You'll have to link your Auth0 account to your forums account here: https://tribot.org/forums/settings/login/?service=11

Auth0 accounts have been created for most existing users. Please use your forums email address and password to login.

Important notes

Make sure to verify your email address upon creating a new Auth0 account

When we mention your Auth0 account, we mean your account used for auth.tribot.org as displayed below
      • 70 replies
    • To better support the upcoming changes (TRiBot X, new repository), we're switching our login handler to Auth0. Instead of logging in with the standard form, you'll now be required to login through our Auth0 application.

All existing accounts which have been used within approximately the past year have been imported into Auth0 using the same email and password combination which has been stored on the forums.

What does this mean for users?

Your account credentials are now even more securely stored

You'll be able to login via Facebook, Google, and others in the future

Is there anything users have to do differently now?

Existing users: You'll have to login with the standard login, open your Account Settings, then link your Auth0 account

New users: You'll be redirected to our Auth0 app (auth.tribot.org) where you'll be able to create an account

Why was this change made?

The new apps we are creating (such as the new repository) aren't able to use the forums to handle user logins

To centralize all user accounts in one area

To ensure that the client login doesn't go down when the forums are having problems

To speed up our development

Other considerations

There's no documentation or official support for using Invision Community combined with Auth0, so there are still a few kinks we're working out

We're in the works of creating an account management panel specifically for Auth0 accounts (ETA August)

It's not possible to change email addresses for the time being (this will be resolved this August)

Changing passwords is a weird process for the time being. To change your password, you'll have to use the "Don't remember your password" tool on the Auth0 login page
      • 11 replies
    • Over the past month, we've been working hard on TRiBot's new repository - a much needed update. This change has been deemed necessary for TRiBot X, and will allow us to really speed up development of all aspects of TRiBot.

Today we are going to share what we've been working on!

Now you must be wondering what kind of features the new repository will have.... well, you'll have to be patient for a little while longer. We're still figuring out various technical aspects so we can't provide answers to all possible questions. We're also focusing on development rather than writing about it so that everyone can get access to our latest developments at lightning speed. I will however answer a few users' questions.

We're planning on a release of this early to mid August, giving users some goodies before TRiBot X's release.

Thank you all for being patient. I hope everyone is excited as much as I am!
      • 17 replies
    • Over the past few months, I’ve been working diligently on a new project - TRiBot X. Everything has been written from the ground up, with all of the best practices of software engineering. Every aspect of TRiBot has been re-imagined to support three main goals: flexibility, useability, and reliability.
      • 50 replies