Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lizzzerd

Gambling sites to mule?

9 posts in this topic

Just had the idea of using gambling sites like tokenbets to mule with, so they are responsible for gold lost in mule bans not you. has anyone had success with this? not trying to advert or anything just curious.

28 minutes ago, Lizzzerd said:

Just had the idea of using gambling sites like tokenbets to mule with, so they are responsible for gold lost in mule bans not you. has anyone had success with this? not trying to advert or anything just curious.

i think some places make you play with a % of your total balance before you can trade. I can be wrong but they do that in csgo

1. Not ethical 

2. As ericcc1029 pointed out there are restrictions on many of those websites

3. You aren't exactly getting clean gold. Gambling sites revolve around RWT.

4. The more parties you involve the more things could go wrong. What happens if the end up scamming you?

46 minutes ago, Lizzzerd said:

42 minutes ago, Assume said:

I know of a few people that do it. 

i've just talked to them and they told me we won't allow you to mule without playing

ee0d945aa08278ccfff341d1774897f2.png

2 hours ago, HeyImJamie said:

Just play a few small games here and there?

That's what i was thinking...

20 hours ago, Cognizant said:

1. Not ethical 

2. As ericcc1029 pointed out there are restrictions on many of those websites

3. You aren't exactly getting clean gold. Gambling sites revolve around RWT.

4. The more parties you involve the more things could go wrong. What happens if the end up scamming you?

1. We aren't exactly in an ethical business anyway

2. Many, but not all

3. It doesn't exactly matter if you're using a mule 

4. Using more popular websites is a safe bet

I'll admit that depending on what site you use, the exchange rates may cause you to end up with a fraction less than what you trade them (depending on how much and how exact an amount). However there are definitely benefits for having them as a storage of accumulated gold over a long/ish term

Do people have problems muling their own gold?

I've only ever had one mule banned in years of botting, and that was my own fault. When weekend bans were non-existent, I would run many suicide accounts on VPS's with no proxy (to keep their IP separate from my everyday botting accounts that i would run on the same VPS's throughout the week), and I accidentally logged into my mule on one of my VPS's.

That said, as soon as I did I cleaned that account out and it did get banned, but I lost nothing of value. Keeping a ton of gp is always a risk, but having a ton of GP allows you to be flexible with your botting methods.

I would suggest the best thing to do would be to split up your mules. It costs nothing to have a F2P mule, and a proxy is very cheap. So, if you're goldfarming for $$, 10 proxies and 10 f2p mules all on their own IP cost you like $5-15/month, depending on where you get your proxies.