• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Sign in to follow this  
methodd

GoldFarming

Hey guys so I just bought a new Pc that can keep up with what I do on here. So badically im starting up 5 accounts on 07 RS, and I was wondering what's the BEST vps I should use and also what's a good gold farming idea. (Script wise) woodcutting, fishing, looting, throw me some ideas in putting 100$ into this project in hope of profiting in the long run.  

Array

Your post confuses me.

You say that you bought a new computer which would suggest that you would be botting on your own machine. You then go on to ask for recommendations about a VPS? Either you're confused about what is a VPS is or you unnecessarily bought a new computer. I'm going to assume the former.

1. No one is going to give you a goldfarming method that isn't already public.

2.  Whatever method(s) you decide upon you need to do some experimenting.

Do you have prior experience with botting? Judging from your post you seem new to the world of botting. In that case I don't think you're ready to start gold farming yet.

• Like 1

It is still very possible to bot successfully, the best advice I can give you would be location, location, location... If you bot in open spots that have already been infested with bots your account is unlikely to survive... However, if you bot in remote areas that are "un-farmable" (Lack drops that are worth Gp) you are less likely to be banned in game from a mod... Some more advice I can offer is to not invest all your eggs into one basket expecting a brilliant result, research your script of choice & method/s before investing more time.

8 hours ago, Cognizant said:

Your post confuses me.

You say that you bought a new computer which would suggest that you would be botting on your own machine. You then go on to ask for recommendations about a VPS? Either you're confused about what is a VPS is or you unnecessarily bought a new computer. I'm going to assume the former.

1. No one is going to give you a goldfarming method that isn't already public.

2.  Whatever method(s) you decide upon you need to do some experimenting.

Do you have prior experience with botting? Judging from your post you seem new to the world of botting. In that case I don't think you're ready to start gold farming yet.

" Goldfarming throwing in 100$ ! "

Build up some experience first, before thinking about raising money from botting. :lol:

when i first started, i spent 8$ REAL LIFE money, but then all i used was RSGP and never wasted my real life money learning botting so i sugguest u do that also because ull lose ur money at the beginning if u dont know how to bot or what to start so farm ur RSGP from ur main or something its a wiser choice

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By botterman123
      Hello, I'm looking to start a joint venture with someone (preferably experienced) to start botting OSRS on a large scale. I used to bot instagram with hundreds of accounts using CPA until they cracked down hard on bots in recent times. Ive botted OSRS in the past but I want to take it to the next level.
      We can pool our resources together and start making money together with your methods. Or you could teach me your methods and I will give you a percentage of the profits that I make while botting. I know the basics, I have plenty of free time to bot (all day and night) and I have plenty of cash to scale it up quickly. So if you are interested in working with me feel free to contact me on here or on discord via my username Maglincer#1280.
      Thanks for reading!
    • By ELON
      ELON AIO COMBAT
      abc2 lvl 8
      + Custom antiban
      gui support
      save/load
      SOURCE:https://github.com/Elon333/ELON-Combat-Aio
      LINK TO SCRIPT: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3411

Bug Report info:
      bot debug copy paste in pastebin
      client debug copy paste in pastebin
      explanation on bug
      screenshot/video if applicable
      MY DISCORD INFO: Elon#6697
      message my discord for faster reply

ELON FREE SCRIPTS:
      RESTLESS GHOST: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3416
      PRIEST IN PERIL: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3407
      COMBAT AIO: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3411

• By whyareyoudoingthis
      Hello, I would really appreciate some advice since it's lookin kinda hopeless.
      I'm getting consistent bans on p2p accounts with nFletcher, within 24-48 hours, even though I am botting with randomized breaks, doing some manual selling/restocking every 1-2 hours. I did not bot during the night, maybe 3 sessions for 3-4 hours per day TOPS.
      I even did some slayer in between every 1-2 hours on my semi-main and it just got banned for 2 days regardless (ty god no perma, obviously not gonna bot on a valuable account ever again, that was dumdum)
      Am I doing something wrong or what? This seems completely unprofitable and unsustainable. I am not into this as much as to create a bot farm, but I wanted to do a total of 10ish m/day on 1-2 accounts and this seems impossible. 
      Any advice? Thank you so much in advance
    • By CDP
      Hi,
      I have been gold farming for about 4 years now. I have made 10s of Billions over the years and have sold most / reinvested the rest to make more $. I am looking to team up with someone to expand and make even more $. 

Need someone with good communication / reliable / trustworthy / etc etc. Message me here or on discord Chad#8341. 
    • By DizFunk
      Hi guys, I just started attempting to script. I bought VIP so I could write my own scripts. I've been having the hardest time setting up my eclipse to work with TRIBot. So far I have set up my eclipse to compile with JDK/JRE 8, TRIBot is being launched with JDK 8. Everything seems to be setup correctly, however I get this odd error message in my bot debug logs. I've attached a photo of the logs. 
      Here is what my class file looks like: 
      package scripts;
      import org.tribot.script.Script;
      import org.tribot.script.ScriptManifest;
      @ScriptManifest (authors = { "DizFunk" }, category = "Test", name = "Test")
      public class Test extends Script {
          @Override
          public void run() {
              println("Hello World!1");
          }
      }
       If anyone knows whats going on here it would be a big help

• By will6100
      I really love the process of developing a script, testing it, debugging it, etc.. So after writing my first really simple script that would tan hides, I got my first botting account banned, which is something I knew was gonna happen since my lack of scripting knowledge. Im ready to get a new one up and going and continue to develop more basic scripts to sharpen my scripting skills. Im sharing my first script here and looking to hear what I should do and should not do. Also get some tips on what to look for to reduce the banning rates of my testing accounts. The account I was using was only combat lvl 5 and didnt have any quests done, I guess that didnt help too? I was also about to introduce ABC2 into the script and learn how to use it but my account got banned right before I could implement it. So looking forward to hear your criticisms about my script and tips to not get the script bannable. Also have in mind I didnt really refactor anything, some parts may look ugly, beware!
      package scripts; import org.tribot.api.DynamicClicking; import org.tribot.api.General; import org.tribot.api.Timing; import org.tribot.api.input.Mouse; import org.tribot.api2007.*; import org.tribot.api2007.types.RSNPC; import org.tribot.api2007.types.RSObject; import org.tribot.api2007.types.RSTile; import org.tribot.api2007.util.ThreadSettings; import org.tribot.script.Script; import org.tribot.script.ScriptManifest; import java.awt.*; import java.util.function.BooleanSupplier; @ScriptManifest(category = "Moneymaking", authors = "will6100" , name = "Tanner") public class Tanner extends Script { private final static int BLACK_DHIDE_ID = 1747; private final static int TANNED_LEATHER_ID = 2509; private final static int ELLIS_ID = 3231; private final static int BANK_BOOTH_ID = 10355; private final static int COINS_ID = 995; private boolean isBankable() { RSObject[] booths = Objects.findNearest(100, BANK_BOOTH_ID); if (booths.length > 1) { return booths[0].isOnScreen(); } return false; } private boolean coinsCheck() { if (Inventory.find(COINS_ID).length < 1) { if (Banking.find(COINS_ID).length > 0) { if (!Inventory.isFull()) { return Banking.withdraw(0, COINS_ID); } else { if (Inventory.find(BLACK_DHIDE_ID).length > 0) { return Banking.deposit(1, BLACK_DHIDE_ID); } else if (Inventory.find(TANNED_LEATHER_ID).length > 0){ return Banking.depositAll() > 0; } } } } else { return true; } return false; } private boolean bank() { if (!openBank()) { General.println("Couldnt open bank"); return false; } if (!coinsCheck()) { General.println("No more gold"); return false; } if (!setupInventory()) { General.println("No more hides"); return false; } sleep(100,1000); return true; } private boolean setupInventory() { if (Inventory.find(TANNED_LEATHER_ID).length > 0) { sleep(50,1000); if (Banking.deposit(0,TANNED_LEATHER_ID)) { if (Banking.find(BLACK_DHIDE_ID).length > 0){ sleep(50,1000); Banking.withdraw(0, BLACK_DHIDE_ID); return Timing.waitCondition(this::readyToTan, General.random(3000,5000)); } } } else if (Inventory.find(TANNED_LEATHER_ID).length < 1) { sleep(50,1000); if (Banking.find(BLACK_DHIDE_ID).length > 0){ Banking.withdraw(0, BLACK_DHIDE_ID); return Timing.waitCondition(this::readyToTan, General.random(3000,5000)); } } return false; } private boolean openBank() { if (!Banking.isBankScreenOpen()) { if (!isBankable()){ if(!walkToDestCondition(this::isBankable)) { return false; } } return clickBankBooth(); } return true; } private boolean clickBankBooth() { RSObject[] bankBooths = Objects.findNearest(40, BANK_BOOTH_ID); RSObject booth; if(bankBooths.length > 1) { do { sleep(50); booth = bankBooths[General.random(0, bankBooths.length - 2)]; } while (!booth.isOnScreen() && !booth.isClickable()); booth.hover(); if (isHoverRendered(Mouse.getPos())){ Mouse.click(1); }else { clickBankBooth(); } return Timing.waitCondition(Banking::isBankScreenOpen, General.random(25000,27000)); } return false; } private boolean isHoverRendered (Point toHover) { return !Screen.getColorAt(Mouse.getPos()).equals(new Color(0, 0, 0)); } private boolean isTannable() { RSNPC[] ellis = NPCs.find(ELLIS_ID); if (ellis.length < 1) { return false; } else if (isTanningWindowOpen()){ return true; } return ellis[0].isOnScreen(); } private boolean tanLeather() { RSNPC ellis; if (isTannable()) { sleep(100,200); ellis = NPCs.find(ELLIS_ID)[0]; while (!isTanningWindowOpen()) { Mouse.setSpeed(190); sleep(300,500); if (DynamicClicking.clickRSNPC(ellis,"Trade " + ellis.getName())){ Mouse.setSpeed(115); Timing.waitCondition(this::isTanningWindowOpen, General.random(15000, 17000)); sleep(200,500); Interfaces.get(324,107).click("Tan all"); return Timing.waitCondition(() -> !isTanningWindowOpen(), General.random(3000,5000)); } } } else { return walkToDestCondition(this::isTannable); } return false; } private boolean walkToDestCondition(BooleanSupplier waitCondition) { Walking.blindWalkTo(new RSTile(3278 + General.random(-2,2), 3180 + General.random(-1, 1))); return Timing.waitCondition(waitCondition, General.random(11000,12000)); } private boolean isTanningWindowOpen() { return Interfaces.isInterfaceValid(324); } private boolean readyToTan() { return Inventory.find(BLACK_DHIDE_ID).length > 0 && Inventory.find(COINS_ID).length > 0 ; } @Override public void run() { Mouse.setSpeed(115); ThreadSettings ts = new ThreadSettings(); ts.setClickingAPIUseDynamic(true); while (true) { sleep(50); if (isTannable()) { if (readyToTan()) { if(!tanLeather()){ General.println("1"); break; } } else { if(!bank()) { General.println("2"); break; } } } else if (isBankable()) { if (readyToTan()) { if(!tanLeather()){ General.println("3"); break; } } else { if(!bank()) { General.println("4"); break; } } } else if (readyToTan()) { if(!tanLeather()){ General.println("5"); break; } } else { if(!bank()) { General.println("6"); break; } } } } }  
    • By ilysmd
      Looking to buy a cox scouting bot, that will keep scouting until it finds a raid within the desired parameters.
    • By Optimus
      Hey guys, Optimus here
        I noticed that TRiBot was lacking a good FREE auto fighter, so I decided to release a Lite Version of Optimus Combat & Magic for free!
      This version of the script has had certain features disabled, but is still very rich in features, so enjoy   To activate the script on the repository, please use the following links:
        https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3097-optimus-combat-magic/ - Lite Version

https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/651-optimus-combat-magic/ - Premium Version
      Note: There is a 10 hour FREE TRIAL for anybody who wants to try out the PREMIUM VERSION of the script on the repository
        Preview:   Features Overview:   AIO Combat Features: Green features: FREE            Blue features: PREMIUM
        Start the script from absolutely anywhere in RS and it will navigate to your saved location. Complete all in one combat system that can fight every single monster in Runescape including but not limited too: -Brutal dragons
      -Wyverns
      -Everything in the stronghold of security -Slayer dungeons -Sand crabs -Rock crabs -Dragons -Giants -Goblins -Ghouls -Dagganoths -Chaos Druids
      -And hundreds more different monsters! (Anything you can think of).   Can use all types of food Supports all weapons and special attacks (Full list of spec weapons here: https://pastebin.com/raw/bf56k5Bg) Customisable looting by Item Name, Item ID, or items worth more than x price (Automatic price lookup). Re-equips ammo that you loot ABC2 antiban with a 10/10 rating Can bury bones Load & save GUI settings Profit calculations and xp tracking Customisable mouse speeds Easy to use banking system that works at every bank in RS Can drink every potion in the game Progressive training (Upgrade gear, switch training spots & more) Full worldhopping system that can worldhop when many different conditions are met Full prayer support Superior antiban Slayer task support Safe spotting support Telekinetic grab support Supports all teleport items and spells Guthans healing Dwarf multicannon support Bones to peaches support Automatically uses the Looting bag and Herb sack Automatically resets Rock crabs and Sand crabs aggro (Including 10k island). Keeps a safe distance while using ranged/magic on Brutal dragons Herb cleaning and dropping   AND MORE!   AIO Magic Features: (Premium only) This script can reliably and safely train magic using the following methods:   Every single combat spell available, from air strike to ice barrage; It's all supported Every single curse spell available Stun/combo alching!
      This is the best magic xp in the game, you cast a regular combat spell or curse, quickly followed by a high level alchemy spell.
      This can earn you up to 180k magic xp/hour! Splashing! All alchemy spells All enchantment spells Superheat item All teleport spells The script can also train with the following lunar spells! Humidify Plank make Superglass make Tan leather Spin Flax String Jewellery and More!   To activate the script on the repository, please use the following links:
        https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3097-optimus-combat-magic/ - Lite Version

https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/651-optimus-combat-magic/ - Premium Version
      Note: There is a 10 hour FREE TRIAL for anybody who wants to try out the PREMIUM VERSION of the script on the repository   Gallery:    

• By rs06botHein
      Hey Tribot Scripters,

I am looking for a small private script. 
      If possible I want to buy the source code too.
      Private message or skype (below).

Thx in advance!
    • By syhler
      I'm trying to add a JSON library by adding every java file from https://github.com/stleary/JSON-java to my project. But it keeps giving me the error
      java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: scripts/JSONObject Which makes sense because it fails to load the JSONObject. But why?
       Error Loading Local Script: JSONObject! I have tried to make a package inside the scripts package called "org.json" without any luck, I have also tried to put the files directly into scripts package.(Check picture for reference)

I don't think the run method has anything to do with it, but it looks like this
      @Override public void run() { println("Hey Test"); JSONObject json = null; try { json = JsonParser.readJsonFromUrl("url"); } catch (IOException e) { e.printStackTrace(); } assert json != null; println(json.toString()); } JsonParser.readJsonFromUrl Comes from a class which is taken from StackOverflow - https://stackoverflow.com/questions/4308554/simplest-way-to-read-json-from-a-url-in-java- 
      And looks something like that
      public class JsonParser{ private static String readAll(Reader rd) throws IOException { StringBuilder sb = new StringBuilder(); int cp; while ((cp = rd.read()) != -1) { sb.append((char) cp); } return sb.toString(); } public static JSONObject readJsonFromUrl(String url) throws IOException, JSONException { InputStream is = new URL(url).openStream(); try { BufferedReader rd = new BufferedReader(new InputStreamReader(is, Charset.forName("UTF-8"))); String jsonText = readAll(rd); JSONObject json = new JSONObject(jsonText); return json; } finally { is.close(); } } } Yes, I do have VIP (at least for 2 days) and I'm using IntelliJ Idea. To set my project up I have used the guide from here.
      Thank you for your time  

• Our picks

• Come give us feedback on the next version of TRiBot!
      • 29 replies
    • TRiBot is looking to improve a lot of its customer relationship management, customer on boarding process, customer experience, design elements, community engagement and pretty much everything else you can imagine when it comes to marketing.

Our goal: To ensure that the marketing done TRULY reflects the experience and does not shine an inaccurate light on what TRiBot is lacking in.

So I ask, what do you love about TRiBot and what do you hate about TRiBot? What does O S Bot, Rune M8, PowR Bot and Dre amBot do better? (yes I purposely didn't spell it right 😂).

Love, 

RileyZ
      • 19 replies
    • Over the last three weeks, I've been working on upgrading our server infrastructure. It's finally ready and is now live!

Why?

Increased reliability - less server errors

Increased availability - less downtime

Increased security - keeping us and you secure

Increased capacity - ability to serve you better

Increased speed - less waiting for things to load

Faster development - server and service updates will come faster

What are the changes?

Move from a single AWS EC2 instance to AWS ECS (Elastic Container Service)

Distributed computing

Load balancing

Git management of server files and filesystem

Redis caching

How?

AWS ECS (with 10 EC2 instances)

AWS ElastiCache (Redis)

AWS Load Balancing

AWS EFS (Elastic file system)

Please bare with us as I continue to tune the server for maximum performance. Slow loading speeds may occur temporarily. I thank everyone for their patience.

Please post on this thread if you experience any issues other than slow loading times.
      • 51 replies
    • This release will:

Fix prayers and world hopper API (Thanks @JoeDezzy1 and @erickho123)

Improve banking API (Thanks @Encoded)

Adds methods for returning and using Java Lists, rather than arrays

Slightly randomizes some hardcoded behaviour

Removes sleeps from waitConditions; the efficiency saving potential is negligible in these use-cases, therefore cleaner code is preferable

Other back-end improvements

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot.
      • 90 replies
    • This release will:

Add new internal framework for capturing exceptions

Fix issue with not selecting the last column in world hopper (Thanks @Todd)

Add a message about pin usage in Banking#openBank (Thanks @Todd)

Disable the firewall by default (Thanks @Todd)

Fix handling of the welcome screen after login (Thanks @Encoded)

Fix wrong amount bank withdrawal (Thanks @Encoded)

Fix Screen#isInViewport

Fix Game#isInViewport (Thanks @Encoded)

Call onBreakEnd for ListenerManager Breaking Listeners (Thanks @Encoded)

Fix Prayer#getPrayerPoints NumberFormatException (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot.
      • 28 replies