Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Deluxes

DeluxeTutorial - Open Source - Bulk account creation without tutorial

Recommended Posts

when i start the script client debug keeps spamming "COOKS ASSISTANT: Walking to Cook." then script just stops.

using the same script argument as before, just added DOTUTORIAL (tried completetutorial:true as well) and 7qp.

am i doing something wrong?

displayNameBase:&&&&&|%;emailBase:XXXX;password:%%%|###|%;age:21;apiKey:XXXX;world:83;accountIndex:1;accountsToMake:3;DOTUTORIAL:true;7qp;true;proxyip:XXXX;proxyport:XXXX;socks:true;proxyusername:XXXX;proxypassword:XXXX;

XXXX = censored.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, NinjadGuy said:

when i start the script client debug keeps spamming "COOKS ASSISTANT: Walking to Cook." then script just stops.

using the same script argument as before, just added DOTUTORIAL (tried completetutorial:true as well) and 7qp.

am i doing something wrong?

displayNameBase:&&&&&|%;emailBase:XXXX;password:%%%|###|%;age:21;apiKey:XXXX;world:83;accountIndex:1;accountsToMake:3;DOTUTORIAL:true;7qp;true;proxyip:XXXX;proxyport:XXXX;socks:true;proxyusername:XXXX;proxypassword:XXXX;

XXXX = censored.

displayNameBase:&&&&&|%;emailBase:XXXX;password:%%%|###|%;age:21;apiKey:XXXX;world:83;accountIndex:1;accountsToMake:3;completeTutorial:true;7qp;true;proxyip:XXXX;proxyport:XXXX;socks:true;proxyusername:XXXX;proxypassword:XXXX;

That is what your argument should be, DOTUTORIAL is supposed to be completeTutorial, DOTUTORIAL is the text you were supposed to replace with true/false.

I'll still take a look though as I did change a few things and I may have broke something.

 

EDIT: Looks like I had broke something that would have messed up account creation, should be working fine if you provide the correct arguments though.

Edited by Deluxes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

oh ok, got it now.

tried running with the script arguments u posted, still cant manage to make it work.

same issue, keeps spamming cooks assistant. seems like it just skips the account creation + tut and jumps right to the quests(?)

doesnt work even when running only account creation, which worked for me before tut and 7qp were added.

any idea what else i could be doing wrong?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, NinjadGuy said:

oh ok, got it now.

tried running with the script arguments u posted, still cant manage to make it work.

same issue, keeps spamming cooks assistant. seems like it just skips the account creation + tut and jumps right to the quests(?)

doesnt work even when running only account creation, which worked for me before tut and 7qp were added.

any idea what else i could be doing wrong?

I'm taking a look. Seems like the repository doesn't like how I have something structured so I may need to make a change.

EDIT: Made a change, seems to be working fine now.

Edited by Deluxes
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Deluxes said:

Maybe ill add it in tomorrow.

Thank you for the fast response!

Aside from that and a few problems on the completion of the tutorial island (that I will probably be fixing myself, thank you for the open-source), this is a great script. Thank you very much for it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a question (again :P).

Let's say I configure the script so that it creates 1 account and does tutorial island and gets to 7QP. If somewhere during the process the account gets locked, will the script attempt to create another account until it successfully manages to create one account and complete the tutorial and get to 7QP? Or if the account gets locked the script will simply stop? 

Also, if the account gets locked, will it still be on the text file, or will the script remove it since it got locked?

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, NinjadGuy said:

asd.jpg

account stuck here.

the TOMAKE was to set to 5, so after it finished the first 2 accounts the 3rd got stuck for the majority of that time.

 

Guessing it just keeps opening the door? I have issues with that rarely as well. It's dpathnav being retarded as hell and I'm looking for a fix.

 

8 hours ago, fleq6 said:

I have a question (again :P).

Let's say I configure the script so that it creates 1 account and does tutorial island and gets to 7QP. If somewhere during the process the account gets locked, will the script attempt to create another account until it successfully manages to create one account and complete the tutorial and get to 7QP? Or if the account gets locked the script will simply stop? 

Also, if the account gets locked, will it still be on the text file, or will the script remove it since it got locked?

Thanks!

If it gets locked it won't do anything.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

There are places where bot stuck very often:

2e.jpg

Bot wanted to open the door, but he must go straight

3e.jpg

Stuck there, but he must go upstairs

4e.jpg

Stuck at the end of the quest and dont go to Juliet. 

And bot stuck very often at the start as said NinjadGuy.

5e.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Asalon said:

There are places where bot stuck very often:

2e.jpg

Bot wanted to open the door, but he must go straight

3e.jpg

Stuck there, but he must go upstairs

4e.jpg

Stuck at the end of the quest and dont go to Juliet. 

And bot stuck very often at the start as said NinjadGuy.

5e.jpg

As I said, its generally dpathnav being stupid. I'm looking into fixes for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Deluxe, sorry for bothering you again...

I downloaded the source of the script, and I'm wondering how I can locally run the account creator + tutorial and quests. Is it possible, if so, how?

I've been trying to figure it out, but I can't find the way...

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, gleets said:

not yet

Uhm... You do know that you can only create 2 accounts every certain amount of time on the same IP right? When you get the 15 minute creation ban it means that you reached the limit and the script is waiting 15 minutes to try again. I'm not sure what you're doing wrong, because I never get the creation ban if I haven't reached the account creation limit on that IP. If you are getting the ban every single time and cannot create any account even though the IP is not banned from creation, you must be setting the script arguments wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, fleq6 said:

Uhm... You do know that you can only create 2 accounts every certain amount of time on the same IP right? When you get the 15 minute creation ban it means that you reached the limit and the script is waiting 15 minutes to try again. I'm not sure what you're doing wrong, because I never get the creation ban if I haven't reached the account creation limit on that IP. If you are getting the ban every single time and cannot create any account even though the IP is not banned from creation, you must be setting the script arguments wrong.

Yeah it's probably the latter in both our cases. It gives me the message before the first account is even created so it's not possible that it's actually blocking me.

 

Can someone give me their argument for no tutorial no quest, yes socks proxy but no pass/username on it? Obviously leave out the actual details, but it'd help me see where I messed up. Greatly appreciated if so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Trynabot said:

Yeah it's probably the latter in both our cases. It gives me the message before the first account is even created so it's not possible that it's actually blocking me.

 

Can someone give me their argument for no tutorial no quest, yes socks proxy but no pass/username on it? Obviously leave out the actual details, but it'd help me see where I messed up. Greatly appreciated if so.

Here's a thought, post your script argument with whatever sensored and I'll tell you whats wrong lol #fuckinglogic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Trynabot said:

Yeah it's probably the latter in both our cases. It gives me the message before the first account is even created so it's not possible that it's actually blocking me.

 

Can someone give me their argument for no tutorial no quest, yes socks proxy but no pass/username on it? Obviously leave out the actual details, but it'd help me see where I messed up. Greatly appreciated if so.

 

Are you leaving the proxy username and password arguments as they are? If the proxy doesn't have authentication, you need to remove the arguments. Maybe that's it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Our picks

    • To better support the upcoming changes (TRiBot X, new repository), we're switching our login handler to Auth0. Instead of logging in with the standard form, you'll now be required to login through our Auth0 application.

      All existing accounts which have been used within approximately the past year have been imported into Auth0 using the same email and password combination which has been stored on the forums.

      What does this mean for users?

      Your account credentials are now even more securely stored


      You'll be able to login via Facebook, Google, and others in the future


      Is there anything users have to do differently now?

      Existing users: You'll have to login with the standard login, open your Account Settings, then link your Auth0 account


      New users: You'll be redirected to our Auth0 app (auth.tribot.org) where you'll be able to create an account


      Why was this change made?

      The new apps we are creating (such as the new repository) aren't able to use the forums to handle user logins


      To centralize all user accounts in one area


      To ensure that the client login doesn't go down when the forums are having problems


      To speed up our development


      Other considerations

      There's no documentation or official support for using Invision Community combined with Auth0, so there are still a few kinks we're working out


      We're in the works of creating an account management panel specifically for Auth0 accounts (ETA August)


      It's not possible to change email addresses for the time being (this will be resolved this August)


      Changing passwords is a weird process for the time being. To change your password, you'll have to use the "Don't remember your password" tool on the Auth0 login page
        • Like
      • 8 replies
    • Over the past month, we've been working hard on TRiBot's new repository - a much needed update. This change has been deemed necessary for TRiBot X, and will allow us to really speed up development of all aspects of TRiBot.

      Today we are going to share what we've been working on!


      Now you must be wondering what kind of features the new repository will have.... well, you'll have to be patient for a little while longer. We're still figuring out various technical aspects so we can't provide answers to all possible questions. We're also focusing on development rather than writing about it so that everyone can get access to our latest developments at lightning speed. I will however answer a few users' questions.

      We're planning on a release of this early to mid August, giving users some goodies before TRiBot X's release.

      Thank you all for being patient. I hope everyone is excited as much as I am!
        • Like
      • 17 replies
    • Over the past few months, I’ve been working diligently on a new project - TRiBot X. Everything has been written from the ground up, with all of the best practices of software engineering. Every aspect of TRiBot has been re-imagined to support three main goals: flexibility, useability, and reliability.
        • Like
      • 50 replies
    • Come give us feedback on the next version of TRiBot!
        • Thanks
        • Like
      • 86 replies
    • TRiBot is looking to improve a lot of its customer relationship management, customer on boarding process, customer experience, design elements, community engagement and pretty much everything else you can imagine when it comes to marketing.

      Our goal: To ensure that the marketing done TRULY reflects the experience and does not shine an inaccurate light on what TRiBot is lacking in.

      So I ask, what do you love about TRiBot and what do you hate about TRiBot? What does O S Bot, Rune M8, PowR Bot and Dre amBot do better? (yes I purposely didn't spell it right 😂).

      Love, 

      RileyZ
        • Like
      • 26 replies
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...