Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Deluxes

DeluxeTutorial - Open Source - Bulk account creation without tutorial

57 posts in this topic

Built in 7QP (Cooks assistant, sheep shearer, romeo and julet) and tutorial coming tomorrow.

Tutorial + 7qp release. Open source of course. Also an example of how to easily implement them into your own script. Enjoy!

2 people like this

when i start the script client debug keeps spamming "COOKS ASSISTANT: Walking to Cook." then script just stops.

using the same script argument as before, just added DOTUTORIAL (tried completetutorial:true as well) and 7qp.

am i doing something wrong?

displayNameBase:&&&&&|%;emailBase:XXXX;password:%%%|###|%;age:21;apiKey:XXXX;world:83;accountIndex:1;accountsToMake:3;DOTUTORIAL:true;7qp;true;proxyip:XXXX;proxyport:XXXX;socks:true;proxyusername:XXXX;proxypassword:XXXX;

XXXX = censored.

18 minutes ago, NinjadGuy said:

when i start the script client debug keeps spamming "COOKS ASSISTANT: Walking to Cook." then script just stops.

using the same script argument as before, just added DOTUTORIAL (tried completetutorial:true as well) and 7qp.

am i doing something wrong?

displayNameBase:&&&&&|%;emailBase:XXXX;password:%%%|###|%;age:21;apiKey:XXXX;world:83;accountIndex:1;accountsToMake:3;DOTUTORIAL:true;7qp;true;proxyip:XXXX;proxyport:XXXX;socks:true;proxyusername:XXXX;proxypassword:XXXX;

XXXX = censored.

displayNameBase:&&&&&|%;emailBase:XXXX;password:%%%|###|%;age:21;apiKey:XXXX;world:83;accountIndex:1;accountsToMake:3;completeTutorial:true;7qp;true;proxyip:XXXX;proxyport:XXXX;socks:true;proxyusername:XXXX;proxypassword:XXXX;

That is what your argument should be, DOTUTORIAL is supposed to be completeTutorial, DOTUTORIAL is the text you were supposed to replace with true/false.

I'll still take a look though as I did change a few things and I may have broke something.

EDIT: Looks like I had broke something that would have messed up account creation, should be working fine if you provide the correct arguments though.

Edited by Deluxes

oh ok, got it now.

tried running with the script arguments u posted, still cant manage to make it work.

same issue, keeps spamming cooks assistant. seems like it just skips the account creation + tut and jumps right to the quests(?)

doesnt work even when running only account creation, which worked for me before tut and 7qp were added.

any idea what else i could be doing wrong?

23 minutes ago, NinjadGuy said:

oh ok, got it now.

tried running with the script arguments u posted, still cant manage to make it work.

same issue, keeps spamming cooks assistant. seems like it just skips the account creation + tut and jumps right to the quests(?)

doesnt work even when running only account creation, which worked for me before tut and 7qp were added.

any idea what else i could be doing wrong?

I'm taking a look. Seems like the repository doesn't like how I have something structured so I may need to make a change.

EDIT: Made a change, seems to be working fine now.

Edited by Deluxes
1 person likes this

ok its creating an account atm so seems like its solved, ill update once it finishes the whole process.

tyvm for the quick support!

Hey Deluxe.

Is it possible to make the accounts with random emails? Because if I'm making 10 accounts I don't want all of them to have the same email only differentiated by a number.

6 minutes ago, fleq6 said:

Hey Deluxe.

Is it possible to make the accounts with random emails? Because if I'm making 10 accounts I don't want all of them to have the same email only differentiated by a number.

Maybe ill add it in tomorrow.

10 minutes ago, Deluxes said:

Maybe ill add it in tomorrow.

Thank you for the fast response!

Aside from that and a few problems on the completion of the tutorial island (that I will probably be fixing myself, thank you for the open-source), this is a great script. Thank you very much for it!

I have a question (again :P).

Let's say I configure the script so that it creates 1 account and does tutorial island and gets to 7QP. If somewhere during the process the account gets locked, will the script attempt to create another account until it successfully manages to create one account and complete the tutorial and get to 7QP? Or if the account gets locked the script will simply stop? 

Also, if the account gets locked, will it still be on the text file, or will the script remove it since it got locked?

Thanks!

asd.jpg

account stuck here.

the TOMAKE was to set to 5, so after it finished the first 2 accounts the 3rd got stuck for the majority of that time.

5 hours ago, NinjadGuy said:

asd.jpg

account stuck here.

the TOMAKE was to set to 5, so after it finished the first 2 accounts the 3rd got stuck for the majority of that time.

Guessing it just keeps opening the door? I have issues with that rarely as well. It's dpathnav being retarded as hell and I'm looking for a fix.

8 hours ago, fleq6 said:

I have a question (again :P).

Let's say I configure the script so that it creates 1 account and does tutorial island and gets to 7QP. If somewhere during the process the account gets locked, will the script attempt to create another account until it successfully manages to create one account and complete the tutorial and get to 7QP? Or if the account gets locked the script will simply stop? 

Also, if the account gets locked, will it still be on the text file, or will the script remove it since it got locked?

Thanks!

If it gets locked it won't do anything.

1 person likes this

There are places where bot stuck very often:

2e.jpg

Bot wanted to open the door, but he must go straight

3e.jpg

Stuck there, but he must go upstairs

4e.jpg

Stuck at the end of the quest and dont go to Juliet. 

And bot stuck very often at the start as said NinjadGuy.

5e.jpg

1 minute ago, Asalon said:

There are places where bot stuck very often:

2e.jpg

Bot wanted to open the door, but he must go straight

3e.jpg

Stuck there, but he must go upstairs

4e.jpg

Stuck at the end of the quest and dont go to Juliet. 

And bot stuck very often at the start as said NinjadGuy.

5e.jpg

As I said, its generally dpathnav being stupid. I'm looking into fixes for it.

Hey Deluxe, sorry for bothering you again...

I downloaded the source of the script, and I'm wondering how I can locally run the account creator + tutorial and quests. Is it possible, if so, how?

I've been trying to figure it out, but I can't find the way...

Thanks!

23 hours ago, gleets said:

not yet

Uhm... You do know that you can only create 2 accounts every certain amount of time on the same IP right? When you get the 15 minute creation ban it means that you reached the limit and the script is waiting 15 minutes to try again. I'm not sure what you're doing wrong, because I never get the creation ban if I haven't reached the account creation limit on that IP. If you are getting the ban every single time and cannot create any account even though the IP is not banned from creation, you must be setting the script arguments wrong.

3 hours ago, fleq6 said:

Uhm... You do know that you can only create 2 accounts every certain amount of time on the same IP right? When you get the 15 minute creation ban it means that you reached the limit and the script is waiting 15 minutes to try again. I'm not sure what you're doing wrong, because I never get the creation ban if I haven't reached the account creation limit on that IP. If you are getting the ban every single time and cannot create any account even though the IP is not banned from creation, you must be setting the script arguments wrong.

Yeah it's probably the latter in both our cases. It gives me the message before the first account is even created so it's not possible that it's actually blocking me.

Can someone give me their argument for no tutorial no quest, yes socks proxy but no pass/username on it? Obviously leave out the actual details, but it'd help me see where I messed up. Greatly appreciated if so.

51 minutes ago, Trynabot said:

Yeah it's probably the latter in both our cases. It gives me the message before the first account is even created so it's not possible that it's actually blocking me.

Can someone give me their argument for no tutorial no quest, yes socks proxy but no pass/username on it? Obviously leave out the actual details, but it'd help me see where I messed up. Greatly appreciated if so.

Here's a thought, post your script argument with whatever sensored and I'll tell you whats wrong lol #fuckinglogic.

5 hours ago, Trynabot said:

Are you leaving the proxy username and password arguments as they are? If the proxy doesn't have authentication, you need to remove the arguments. Maybe that's it.