Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Deluxes

DeluxeTutorial - Open Source - Bulk account creation without tutorial

57 posts in this topic

This is a WIP so everything isn't going to be here at the start.

Repository

Script GitHub

Features

Account Creation - Tutorial or just creation

Tutorial Island - Next in line

7 Quest Points - (Multiple choices/randomized)

 

Script Arguments

displayNameBase:DISPLAYNAME;emailBase:EMAIL;password:PASSWORD;age:AGE;apiKey:2CAPTCHA;world:WORLD;accountIndex:ACCOUNTINDEX;accountsToMake:TOMAKE;completeTutorial:DOTUTORIAL;proxyip:IP;proxyport:PORT;socks:SOCKS;proxyusername:PROXYUSERNAME;proxypassword:PROXYPASSWORD;7qp:DOQUESTS;

How to use: (Replace the ALL CAPS words with your settings)

These are required

DISPLAYNAME - This is the pattern you want to use for the display name.

Randomization keys (All randomization must be separated by a | character:

&&&& - Uses a X number of & letter real word

# - Random number 0-9

% - Random letter (both cap/no cap)

Example: &&&&&| |#### - This creates accounts with a 5 letter word, follow by a space, followed by 4 numbers

 

EMAIL - This is the pattern you want to use for the emails.

# - Current account index

Example: [email protected] - Will create [email protected], [email protected] your account index starts at 1 and you provided 2 for TOMAKE

 

PASSWORD - This is the password used for the accounts

Randomization keys (All randomization must be separated by a | character:

&&&& - Uses a X number of & letter real word

# - Random number 0-9

% - Random letter

Example: %%%%|####|%% - Creates a password with 4 random letters followed by 4 random numbers, followed by 2 random letters. Randomization is not required for passwords.

 

AGE - This is the age used for the accounts (Currently not changeable)

 

2CAPTCHA - This is the API key provided from the 2captcha service. They solve the google recaptcha for us.

Cost is ~3$/1000 captchas

https://2captcha.com/ to purchase credits and your api key will be here: https://2captcha.com/setting

 

WORLD - This is the world your account will do tutorial island on (Example: Use 8 instead of 308)

 

ACCOUNTINDEX - This is used when creating multiple accounts with the same email pattern

Example: accountIndex:1 - refer back to EMAIL to more information

 

TOMAKE - This is how many accounts will be created in this session.

Example: 5 - refer back to EMAIL for more information

 

DOTUTORIAL - This is if the script should complete tutorial island or not.

true - Script will do tutorial when it is implemented

false - Create next account

7qp - This is if the script should complete 7qp after

true - Script will do quests

false - Create next account

 

These are not required

IP - IP of the proxy to create the account on (Example: 127.0.0.1)

PORT - The port the proxy uses (Example: 8080)

SOCKS - If the proxys is SOCKS4/5 (true/false)

PROXYUSERNAME - Username for proxy authentication (Not required)

PROXYPASSWORD - Password for proxy authentication (Not required)

 

After creation:

After your accounts have been created, the email/password will be saved in the .tribot location in the DeluxeTutorial folder inside the GeneratedAccounts.ini in the following format

email:password

email:password

 

Looking to implement this into your own script? Download everything from the repository and follow this example!

@ScriptManifest(authors = { "Deluxes" }, category = "Tools", name = "ExampleScript", version = 1.00, description = "", gameMode = 1)
public class Example extends Script implements BaseScript {
    private ACamera camera = new ACamera();
    private Bag bag = new Bag();

    @Override
    public void run() {
        if (Tutorial.start(this)) {
            System.out.println("DeluxeTutorial took " + Timing.msToString(System.currentTimeMillis() - bag.get("tutorialStartTime", System.currentTimeMillis())) + " to complete.");
            if (Quester.start(this)) {
                System.out.println("DeluxeQuester took " + Timing.msToString(System.currentTimeMillis() - bag.get("questStartTime", System.currentTimeMillis())) + " to complete.");
                //Add your script loop here!
            }
        }
    }

    @Override
    public void setStatus(String status) { General.println(status); }

    @Override
    public void update(String message) {
        General.println(message);
    }

    @Override
    public ACamera getCamera() {
        return this.camera;
    }

    @Override
    public Bag getBag() {
        return this.bag;
    }

    @Override
    public Script getScript() {
        return this;
    }
}
Edited by Deluxes
2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

whaat you gonna start contributing to da community again and me? thanks deluxe i <3 u 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great release! Thank you for providing a tool that is very useful and free!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/9/2016 at 9:10 PM, Deluxes said:

2CAPTCHA - This is the API key provided from the 2captcha service. They solve the google recaptcha for us.

Cost is ~3$/1000 captchas

https://2captcha.com/ to purchase credits and your api key will be here: https://2captcha.com/setting

This is really really cool. Did not know this was a thing. Will definitely use this when my farm gets bigger!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have tried running the script.  I place in the script argument and it starts and immediately ends the script 

@Deluxes

 

Here is the debugs

 

Client :   

  • [17:53:11] Starting client.
  • [17:53:33] Downloading script 'DeluxeTutorial'.
  • [17:53:34] Script Started: DeluxeTutorial.
  • [17:53:34] Script Ended: DeluxeTutorial.
  • [17:54:28] Downloading script 'DeluxeTutorial'.
  • [17:54:28] Script Started: DeluxeTutorial.
  • [17:54:28] Script Ended: DeluxeTutorial.

 

Bot: 

  • [17:53:34] java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "ACCOUNTINDEX"
  • [17:53:34] at java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(Unknown Source)
  • [17:53:34] at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Unknown Source)
  • [17:53:34] at java.lang.Integer.valueOf(Unknown Source)
  • [17:53:34] at scripts.api.web.j.e(AccountCreator.java:94)
  • [17:53:34] at scripts.api.web.j.e(AccountCreator.java:80)
  • [17:53:34] at scripts.deluxetutorialisland.DeluxeTutorialIsland.passArguments(DeluxeTutorialIsland.java:47)
  • [17:53:34] at obf.Rf.run(do:242)
  • [17:53:34] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
  • [17:54:28] java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "ACCOUNTINDEX"
  • [17:54:28] at java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(Unknown Source)
  • [17:54:28] at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Unknown Source)
  • [17:54:28] at java.lang.Integer.valueOf(Unknown Source)
  • [17:54:28] at scripts.api.web.j.e(AccountCreator.java:94)
  • [17:54:28] at scripts.api.web.j.e(AccountCreator.java:80)
  • [17:54:28] at scripts.deluxetutorialisland.DeluxeTutorialIsland.passArguments(DeluxeTutorialIsland.java:47)
  • [17:54:28] at obf.Rf.run(do:242)
  • [17:54:28] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, osrs42 said:

I have tried running the script.  I place in the script argument and it starts and immediately ends the script 

@Deluxes

 

Here is the debugs

 

Client :   

  • [17:53:11] Starting client.
  • [17:53:33] Downloading script 'DeluxeTutorial'.
  • [17:53:34] Script Started: DeluxeTutorial.
  • [17:53:34] Script Ended: DeluxeTutorial.
  • [17:54:28] Downloading script 'DeluxeTutorial'.
  • [17:54:28] Script Started: DeluxeTutorial.
  • [17:54:28] Script Ended: DeluxeTutorial.

 

Bot: 

  • [17:53:34] java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "ACCOUNTINDEX"
  • [17:53:34] at java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(Unknown Source)
  • [17:53:34] at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Unknown Source)
  • [17:53:34] at java.lang.Integer.valueOf(Unknown Source)
  • [17:53:34] at scripts.api.web.j.e(AccountCreator.java:94)
  • [17:53:34] at scripts.api.web.j.e(AccountCreator.java:80)
  • [17:53:34] at scripts.deluxetutorialisland.DeluxeTutorialIsland.passArguments(DeluxeTutorialIsland.java:47)
  • [17:53:34] at obf.Rf.run(do:242)
  • [17:53:34] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
  • [17:54:28] java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "ACCOUNTINDEX"
  • [17:54:28] at java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(Unknown Source)
  • [17:54:28] at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Unknown Source)
  • [17:54:28] at java.lang.Integer.valueOf(Unknown Source)
  • [17:54:28] at scripts.api.web.j.e(AccountCreator.java:94)
  • [17:54:28] at scripts.api.web.j.e(AccountCreator.java:80)
  • [17:54:28] at scripts.deluxetutorialisland.DeluxeTutorialIsland.passArguments(DeluxeTutorialIsland.java:47)
  • [17:54:28] at obf.Rf.run(do:242)
  • [17:54:28] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Please include your arguments and remove any information you don't want me to see.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Deluxes said:

Please include your arguments and remove any information you don't want me to see.

displayNameBase:&&&&&&|%%;emailBase:@gmail.com;password:&&&&&&|##;age:19;apiKey:;world:1;accountIndex:ACCOUNTINDEX;accountsToMake:3;completeTutorial:false;proxyip:;proxyport:;socks:SOCKS;proxyusername:PROXYUSERNAME;proxypassword:PROXYPASSWORD;
 

Only thing I left out was proxy IP and api key

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, osrs42 said:

displayNameBase:&&&&&&|%%;emailBase:@gmail.com;password:&&&&&&|##;age:19;apiKey:;world:1;accountIndex:ACCOUNTINDEX;accountsToMake:3;completeTutorial:false;proxyip:;proxyport:;socks:SOCKS;proxyusername:PROXYUSERNAME;proxypassword:PROXYPASSWORD;
 

Only thing I left out was proxy IP and api key

ACCOUNTINDEX should be changed to 1 or whatever number you want to start with..

If you are using [email protected] for the emailBase for example, it will use the following emails. (You need do have a # in the emailBase somewhere for it to function)

[email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Deluxes said:

ACCOUNTINDEX should be changed to 1 or whatever number you want to start with..

If you are using [email protected] for the emailBase for example, it will use the following emails. (You need do have a # in the emailBase somewhere for it to function)

[email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

awesome will try that thanks !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, osrs42 said:

awesome will try that thanks !

If your proxy doesn't require a password/username remove them from the arguments otherwise it may not work as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Deluxes said:

If your proxy doesn't require a password/username remove them from the arguments otherwise it may not work as well.

no luck so far.  I did get the script to start but it just sits there and has timer accounts left and Current Task:  which current task does nothing.  I have restarted client no luck.  No errors also. Current timer is sitting at 8 minutes and hasnt completed a single account. I tried several combinations.  Leaving off proxy passwords and true on complete tutorial no luck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, osrs42 said:

no luck so far.  I did get the script to start but it just sits there and has timer accounts left and Current Task:  which current task does nothing.  I have restarted client no luck.  No errors also. Current timer is sitting at 8 minutes and hasnt completed a single account. I tried several combinations.  Leaving off proxy passwords and true on complete tutorial no luck

Any errors in the bot debug or client debug.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

zero errors on both debugs.  Here is script trace if that could help

 

  • [19:36:40] Script Stack Trace:
  • [19:36:40] scripts.api.web.j.e(AccountCreator.java:256)
  • [19:36:40] scripts.api.web.j.e(AccountCreator.java:159)
  • [19:36:40] scripts.deluxetutorialisland.DeluxeTutorialIsland.run(DeluxeTutorialIsland.java:22)
  • [19:36:40] java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, osrs42 said:

zero errors on both debugs.  Here is script trace if that could help

 

  • [19:36:40] Script Stack Trace:
  • [19:36:40] scripts.api.web.j.e(AccountCreator.java:256)
  • [19:36:40] scripts.api.web.j.e(AccountCreator.java:159)
  • [19:36:40] scripts.deluxetutorialisland.DeluxeTutorialIsland.run(DeluxeTutorialIsland.java:22)
  • [19:36:40] java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Are you able to run it without proxies?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jebbyo said:

Are you able to run it without proxies?

yes it launched but like above done nothing but sit and show the runtime accounts left and task.  I tried putting it back to default and just removing the proxies.  I tried totally erasing all proxy info at the end of the command line no luck it launched just didnt complete anything. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

had same issue as osrs42, managed to solve it tho.

when i started the script. the bot debug was only showing "script started: DeluxeTutorial" and it just idled. 

checked the folder (%appdata% -> .tribot -> DeluxeTutorial) and found out the rswords file was empty (0 kb).

deleted the folder, ran script again and this time the rswords file was 242 kb.

this time, it showed more stuff in the debug (pass, email, age, requesting captcha etc.), yet it still didnt work.

changing the TOMAKE from 1 to 3 solved it, and this time the script was functioning well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is this working for anyone right now? Tried everything and I just can't get it to work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Works perfectly fine for me so you are either providing incorrect arguments or doing something wrong. Example of arguments without a proxy:

displayNameBase:&&&&&&&|#####;emailBase:[email protected];password:qwerty1234;age:21;apiKey:YOURAPIKEY;world:308;accountIndex:1;accountsToMake:1;completeTutorial:false;

 

Check to confirm in your .tribot folder that the DeluxeTutorial folder contains a rswords file. If it is 0kb, delete it and try again. Make sure you allow all the firewall prompts.

If it does not work for you, send me your script argument and I will confirm if it is valid or not.

Edited by Deluxes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Deluxes said:

Works perfectly fine for me so you are either providing incorrect arguments or doing something wrong. Example of arguments without a proxy:


displayNameBase:&&&&&&&|#####;emailBase:[email protected];password:qwerty1234;age:21;apiKey:YOURAPIKEY;world:308;accountIndex:1;accountsToMake:1;completeTutorial:false;

 

Check to confirm in your .tribot folder that the DeluxeTutorial folder contains a rswords file. If it is 0kb, delete it and try again. Make sure you allow all the firewall prompts.

If it does not work for you, send me your script argument and I will confirm if it is valid or not.

When it gets to proxy it's socks:true; right?  Would it work with a non socks proxy?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Trynabot said:

When it gets to proxy it's socks:true; right?  Would it work with a non socks proxy?

Haven't tested with a non-socks proxy, but yes it should work. If you are using a non-socks proxy put it to false.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Deluxes said:

Haven't tested with a non-socks proxy, but yes it should work. If you are using a non-socks proxy put it to false.

And if "rswords" is at 0 after multiple restarts what should we do?

 

Also if we run it without a proxy does the account get created on our IP or on the 2captcha IP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Trynabot said:

And if "rswords" is at 0 after multiple restarts what should we do?

 

Also if we run it without a proxy does the account get created on our IP or on the 2captcha IP

Download it from here and place it in the correct folder. http://45.55.150.83/rswords.txt

No proxy it will be created on your ip. If you are not using a proxy, remove all the proxy related arguments.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.